Organic Round 2 - 3 x Confidential Cheese - 3 x OG #18 and 3 x White Russian

GimmeTheGoods

What up everybody, this is the beginning of my secind grow aftet a quite successful first one. Im doin the same strains again as I had copped 6 packs n ran 3 of each the first time n finishing them off now.
3 x Confidential Cheese
3 x OG#18
3 x White Russian
1 x Special Queen #1 (freebie from the attitude)
1 x Mystery Bagseed (fire tho)

They were germed and then planted over this past weekend after.a one week break from the.last group. Yesterday Feb. 20 all but 4 broke surface and this morning 2 more were visible.
Im running a Secret Jardin Dr150 which is a 4'11" x 4'11" x 7' tent.
1 Eye Hortilux Super Hps 1000w in a air cooled reflector with exhaust fan of course, 1 rotating tower fan, 1 stationary fan and a dehumidifier (for flower).
Starting soil is Fox Farms Happy Frog which will be transplanted into Roots Organic soil in Smart Pots. Ima be using Humboldt Organics line of Grow,Bloom and Deuce Deuce and Plant Success Mychorrhizae. Ill also be coppin some Humboldt Hiney ES before flower. Aight that seems like enough info for now,,,,,,heres a few pics of the babies,not much goin on. Please pull up a seat and roll a few j's or pack a few bowls n stick around for this journey itll be long and detailed and worth the trip. Peace!
IMAG13732.jpg
IMAG13742.jpg
IMAG13751.jpg
IMAG13761.jpg
IMAG1377.jpg
IMAG1378.jpg

Re: Organic Round 2: 3xConfidential Cheese, 3xOG#18 and 3xWhite Russian

Thanks Bob, i dropped a decent amount on it but got it back after 1st harvest.
Please do Princess, i love spectators especially if they have tips to help :)
Btw all comments n help n judgement is very much welcomed here n appreciated!
Today is seedling stage Day 3,,,,,,lookin good too except one Og18 which is showing some yellow for some reason but its all good tho.

looking good bro, i have the og18 growing now, its an amazing smoke, but definitely a bit picky, I can't put my finger on it yet, I'm still dialing it in.

nah i never journaled her.. Veg she is fine for me, but flower I always run into yellowing pretty early on.. I'm going to hit them with only teas and a beefy soil in the next run, if it doesn't help I'll probably just phase it out. It's a good smoke, but not something I have to have around forever. It's really the sour side, very good quality, it's a shame she's such a brat to grow

Man thanks for the kind words Chief,glad to see ur here for the journey bro. Ima do my best and hopefully itll be enough

i cant miss this one when i kicked myself in the ass for finding your last one so late. that white russian was insane. one thing im noticing is each white russian thats entered into a contest usually turns alot of heads. goldbuds WR in plant of the month is looking amazing. superfrosty!!! that OG will be fun to watch and i too have heard shes real PH sensitive. good luck i cant wait to see this unfold

Yea wr is a beaut, she smokes nice too but honestly of these three Confidential Cheese.is in a league of its Own. I got two phenos last grow one more of a cheese n the other more LA. It was like two totally diff strains,unbelievable, jn a good way. Even tho my og18s went to shit i still burned a lil bit n it was very.very very sour i loved it but it wasnt what it shouldve been,,,,this time i WILL redeem myself lol

i may have to try that confidential cheese out myself out in an upcoming grow. i wouldnt have guessed itd be better than the WR. your last batch of WR looked like some kill i almost cant remember what the CC looked like..ill have to look thru your last journal

I hope you don't mind me joining from here on GimmeTheGoods!:circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

Also, I wanted to tell you a while ago that I noticed your post about your curing/sweating technique from your last journal...I bookmarked it and honestly, it's probably the best info I've read in a long time. It was the smoothest tasting bud I've ever had, not to mention the tastiest.

+reps and :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom