Organic Round 2 - 3 x Confidential Cheese - 3 x OG #18 and 3 x White Russian

Re: Organic Round 2: 3xConfidential Cheese, 3xOG#18 and 3xWhite Russian

What up yall,, yo im super baked right now hahaha ate 1 1/2 brownies n smoked a few bowls of white Russian n spicy white devil. Been burnin all day!!! Lol anyways down to business,,,,,
@chief, my dude if u can get some Confidential.Cheese do it. Its a great.strain. Pretty easy to grow as far as Ph abuse n nute intake, bounces back well from.problems,with me at least. A+ smoke.
Welcome aboard Missbud n Godspeed,glad to.have you around . Please help anyway u can as im still new to this world n just now the basics prettt much. N thanks for stumbling upon my journal :)
Ok, so today is like the 5th & 6th day since the lil ladies broke the surface. They are all looking nice,healthy and eager to grow into some beast ass top shelf cola yielding rainforest looking danky sweet goodness sent from the heavens thatll put you in a marijuana coma duhhhhh state of mind type of shit!!! Now do you feel me on that one??? Lol I told u im reallyyyyyy stoned right now so bare with me now. Btw anyone seen Preprodigy around here lately? I hit him up but I aint seen my dawg,,,,
So week one coming up, I figure from last grow since I ran veg for about 6 Weeks and they were around 13-16” before 12/12 and finished at around 4'6” (too big,for me atleast) this time ill veg for roughly 4 Weeks n hopefully around 1 ft tall or so throw em into 12/12..Im hoping on getting slighly shorter plants so I can get better light penetration thus creating denser nugs. That along with trimming the bottom shoots this time round im hopimg on an slightly improved harvest. Maybe a little less bit id rather have quality over quantity anyday. Maybe this week ill introduce mychorrhizae into the soil,I mean I knkw fox farms happy frog already has some in it but this is different,,,,right? Aight im outta here ill upload some day 5/6 pics n then ill see u guys around tomorrow probaly. Peace

Here ya go peoples day 5/6 ill just start goin with the latter,day 6.
IMAG13981.jpg
IMAG13991.jpg
IMAG14001.jpg
IMAG14011.jpg
IMAG14021.jpg
IMAG14031.jpg
IMAG14041.jpg

looking forward to the more knowledgable grow from you. making some adjustments from your last grow? sounds interesting to me and im excited to see it. good luck man and glad to hear you been gettin all good and high today:high-five:

you know now that you mention it i havent seen any posts from him recently. when did he harvest last?

oh shit! gimmies got a new grow, doing it big too! thats whats up man. keep it alive!!

looks good man you got some nice seedlings there

Very nice grow indeed. I really love the conf cheese (cc) myself. It is one of my true favorites out there, easy to grow, good yeilds and so forth. :thumb:

I am glad there is someone else who loves it as well.
Keep it up and everything is looking real good.

Thanks and :peace:

@MSquared, yo I jus skimmed through page 1 of ur grow n wowzers! Ima check it out later but it looked.as though u REALLY kno wjat ur doing,,,,thumbs up!

Thank you very much, I just read and read and then try applying... it is a slow learning process, but such a true labor of :circle-of-love:!

You have a really great grow going and I will be a regular!

:Namaste: & :peace:

Back
Top Bottom