Organic Round 2 - 3 x Confidential Cheese - 3 x OG #18 and 3 x White Russian

Re: Organic Round 2: 3xConfidential Cheese, 3xOG#18 and 3xWhite Russian

White Russian harvested back in Dec.
IMAG14922.jpg
IMAG1494.jpg
IMAG14901.jpg
IMAG14911.jpg

i like when alot of pics comes up it makes it interesting!. well the coloring on your leafs look copper colored. if its copper looking color coming through then thats EXACTLY what i just had to fix on my plants last week and i found out copper colored leaves means K def (potassium) grab your nutes find the bottle with the higher K rating and us a little on her.shes just misbalanced with nitrogen and pottasium if that is what im seeing.

my coloring on my monitor might be off that may not even be copper colored but let me know what colors your seeing and ill try this again lol

Cheif! My dude dude,no typo its dude dude lol. Thanks bro for the response. Yes it is copper colored,so that means K def for sure? 1,000,000%? I though N def,,,,,but ima listen to ur advice and hit em with K but after u reassure me once again cuz im weird like that lol one of my og18s has a single spot on a blade also n anothet one,is reaaaal pale green almost yellowish green,whats up with her? Ill post pic of og this evening if u dnt mind sluding thru tonite.

Hey there GimmeTheGoods! =)=):circle-of-love::circle-of-love::welldone:

Things are looking good friend, I love watching you do yo thang :Namaste::high-five::goodjob:

That looks like some mighty bud you got there too!! I bet it's tasty :smokin::yahoo::clap:

Does you deficiency happen to look like this?

IMG_24563.JPG
IMG_24622.JPG

Yes Chief exactly but,,,,,,I was thinkin that the small dose of N I fed last week may have burned em cuz they were so young.
@MSquaref, first off, are you a female? Lol just curious so I could visualize but ummm yea my def looks exactly like the picture. N thank you for the compliments ill be here to entertain learn n teach for as long as I have the great company ive been blessed with n yall!! :) o yea white Russian is very tasty although not in my top must haves,,,,still great tho!

Yes Chief exactly but,,,,,,I was thinkin that the small dose of N I fed last week may have burned em cuz they were so young.
@MSquaref, first off, are you a female? Lol just curious so I could visualize but ummm yea my def looks exactly like the picture. N thank you for the compliments ill be here to entertain learn n teach for as long as I have the great company ive been blessed with n yall!! :) o yea white Russian is very tasty although not in my top must haves,,,,still great tho!

Hey there GTG. No I am not - lol. Are you perhaps referring to missbud?

Your plants are looking really good, Keep it up!
:peace:

I am MissBud, but MSquared is a very kind, talented and thoughtful person LOL!:rofl::laughtwo::grinjoint:

But yes friend, I am a female:cheesygrinsmiley::hug::bigblush::dreamy::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Now back to your journal lol =)....

I actually had a couple leaves start to show that exact "copper", sort of "bronze" blotches on my last grow. At first I thought it was Ozone damage, during that time of year our air is filled with spores and fungi but after talking to some growers on this site, they told me it was a Calcium and Magnesium deficiency, and sure enough after I added Cal/Mag things took a good turn. I don't know if this helps but if you have any questions I'd be glad to help :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::love::Namaste::high-five:

Lmaooooo my bad o been so busy at work cuz my coworker quit n im the only one now smh but I was wondering about you MS but thats clear now. Sorry Missbud I didnt really look at the name n I be on my phone all the time when I use this site. Thanks Missbud I also herd that from my dude at my local.hydroshop. Ima just hit em with Cal/mag which is what I was gonna do anyway cuz last grow I had the same problem n thats what remedied it then but im also gonna hit em.with a lil K as Chief suggested. I appreciate each n everyone of yall,,,,,,thanks a million! Hometeam all day! Haaaa!

I am MissBud, but MSquared is a very kind, talented and thoughtful person LOL!:rofl::laughtwo::grinjoint:

But yes friend, I am a female:cheesygrinsmiley::hug::bigblush::dreamy::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Now back to your journal lol =)....

I actually had a couple leaves start to show that exact "copper", sort of "bronze" blotches on my last grow. At first I thought it was Ozone damage, during that time of year our air is filled with spores and fungi but after talking to some growers on this site, they told me it was a Calcium and Magnesium deficiency, and sure enough after I added Cal/Mag things took a good turn. I don't know if this helps but if you have any questions I'd be glad to help :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::love::Namaste::high-five:

ahhh very true didnt think of that. my copper colored leaves were a bit worse colored than yours so i was hoping it may have been early stages. cal/mag is always a great way to go i'd actually go with miss bud since shes seen exact similar results get fixed.

my leaves were almost all copper not just in patches like im seeing. sorry for that one bud. glad we got a second opinion lol

@Mikey, yea mane the weathers great down here,,,as long as u got ac lol
@chief, so u agree as well I see, nice! Thats why I LOVE this fukin place! I did some heavy thinkin to the beginning of my last grow and vaguely remember pretty much this same scenario and with the last minute save by MissBud coming through like an Angel from the Garden of Weeden I too thought Cal/mag and I watered with Cal/mag. Mannnn im so damn hihh right now idk if I jus dragged out a simple ass reply or not lol whatever tho off to nba2k peace!

hey gimmie, plants are looking amazing! thick healthy stalks, nice close inner nodes, no defficiencys. Your doing arlight brotha =)
Killing It hahaha....
Glad to see the grow is going strong, im still nursing the pinneapples with bag seed. and i have some new seeds popped in rockwool, going to go back with the DWC while trying to keep those soils just to get what i can from them.
you going to try the topping method this round?

you top each plant every 7 days, taking every new top from every new branch ctructure each time. this will help keep the plants shorter and a little denser. you do have the space ;)

They look so super healthy! wow really nice job! I can't wait to ride along on this journey with them :thumb:

:peace:

Thanks everyone,u guys are the shit!!! I dnt have any updates for yall cuz I broke my phone n im on this shitty loaner till thursday but ill be back strong! The girls r getting big,slight problem im addressing now n transplant to 3gal smartpots tonight,,,,stay tuned n stay high! :) peace!!!

Back
Top Bottom