Our Ongoing Grows

Just doing a drive by... Not alot new going on here.. Should be taking afew plants out this week. I did take that Grape RomulainxHuckaberry. But I was going to get pics of it but Miss J got bored I guess and picked the leaves before I got a chance to take a pic.

BTW Bear like Penny said I woodn't use any neem on a plant once flowers develop. I use Safers alot myself. But if your in flower,, I'd use something like Green Cleaner, Trifecta or Nukem.

But neem works great in veg. The thing about neem is it will leave a nasty taste on your flowers. I do like neem tho up till say day 5-6 of switching over to 12/12, after that, I use the Green Cleaner myself... But I have tried all three of above mentioned with good results.

I have used Safers soap with good results. But if you have to use one of the two,, Safers/Neem once in flower,, I'd use the Safers,, and rise it off about 15-20 minutes after you spray.

Thanks everyone for stopping bye.. Hope alls' good out there and Keepem Green

Good to hear all is well, that was me that called, new number.

Cheers

I got the hook up Miller..

But even tho I wasn't able to get a good pic of this plant,,, I did upload acouple.... She wasn't all that impressed with bud structure,,, and she is with child...

That's a pretty big thing for a weed plant.. But all the knocking her looks aside... I've sure had good seeded pot before.......... This first,, Em-dog is pretty stony... I caught buzz after half a 'biker' joint... Zig Zag type... .7 grams??? There bout... And about have a sample of the Shaffire OG dry enough to try...

But then back to this one,,, I sure as hell seen more than one bud that will fool ya... She is packed with trichomes inside... Ripe plump ones... And the few joints I've rolled so far aren't chocked full of seed... 10 12 outta a gram? If that,,, but Niss J found more in waht she rolled... Of course she rolls 1.25 gram jointsX7 aday.... But she's not used to having to clean acouple seeds.......... Oh well... She'll learn.. NOW she wants my frisbee. Cold ass day in hell................

BUT enough;; here's what I snapped...

and;

Keepem Green

Looking great in there.
Cheers

I got to say sorry peoples I've fallen so far back driving-thru my friend's sites on here... Some probably got 15 pages written out since my last vists....

Just wanted to say,,, I sampled some of the Em-dog that I took early. She does have some seed. I just tore up a bud and found no seed. Miss J found one that had 15-20 of them.

We took the Purple Erckle who also got seed. Man I should've see this coming...

but afew fast pic's of her, before she loses all her leafs by morning.

I did have a 4th pic but it's not letting me upload it,, one more try.. Not the prettiest plant

yea... Well I'm outta here......

Thanks, ya'll.

Starting to empty the room this week and clean all the surfaces with some pine-sol. Pollen and if any nasties are around like PM spores or the likes.......

She didn't throw out alot of colors. I do have one in there that is tho... Soon.. She's frosty as fuck,,, even tho she has afew seed in her. And shes flashing some pretty colors. I also got the Cream plants coming out soon. A Red Desiel and a Em-Dog. I did two Em-dogs and one threw hermie out but even if these have seeds, it's still good pot. I got a feeling they will be fewer seeds on the main bud. Alot of the small lower one got afew.. And it will depend on what plant was grown next to them.. Ha Ha Ha,, I rotate my plants alot. Once every three-four days.. Equal chances that all got seed... Even the last 4 I put in late. I've know they didn't hermie so I can get afew I got chomping of the bite to start flowering. I don't want to big a plant... To much problems... The ones I got going now are all starting to need alittle adjustments with some wire..Off to try to get some sleep....

Keepem Green

Use to get these long skinny ass buds called Michoacan Spears. Long as a baggie as thick as your pinky. LOADED with seeds,, but the smoke was good..........

Then all the imports started showing up..

Prices went from a 10 buck 'lid' to 35 an oz for most imports,,, cept Thai Sticks and Budda Sticks. Budda sticks were huge,, say 1/4 oz and went for 25 bucks and were dripped in opium.

Lumbo gold/red, black African trip weed, the Hawaiian's, San Marten? Red, even good homegrown was starting to show abit from Cali. the Skunks, in the early 70's

Flash back alert... Jesus; I'm old enough to know WTF he's talking.

Opiated Thai Stick - used to be rolled in red rice papers. Tried at least 2x to light one and smoke it. Good shit and I think why I'm here.

Woody much love to you and yours + hugs to missJ.

But they do need SA meetings Seedaholics Anonymous meetings..

Maybe peoples here can make up the 12 step program to help these sick individuals deal with nonseed buying withdrawals. ...

Woody, lead an SA program?

1st class is: Cloning 101 *

* Can have duties associated with Pool Maintenance

** Must live with love & be able to pass it from side to side.

Flash back alert... Jesus; I'm old enough to know WTF he's talking.

Woody much love to you and yours + hugs to missJ.
Feel young... I have those flashbacks too :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: from me as well
Woody, lead an SA program?

1st class is: Cloning 101 *

* Can have duties associated with Pool Maintenance

** Must live with love & be able to pass it from side to side.
Sign me in!

Back
Top Bottom