Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

Great new update! Lovin the new photos.
Those cola's are looking so chuncky now, and nice and frosty.. you say no real loss of leaves yet? Obviously doing something right then as she's going to continue growing yet lol.

What day are you on now? And any idea of a harvest date?

Congrats so far! :goodjob:

The 16th will be 8 weeks for the potted plants. The plants in the ground are 2 to 3 weeks behind them. So it is looking late october for 8 weeks on them.

SL739039.JPG

SL739040.JPG

SL739041.JPG

SL739042.JPG

SL739043.JPG

SL739044.JPG

SL739048.JPG

SL739049.JPG

SL739050.JPG

SL739051.JPG

SL739055.JPG

SL739057.JPG

SL739061.JPG

SL739062.JPG

SL739064.JPG

SL739067.JPG

SL739066.JPG

SL739068.JPG

SL739070.JPG

SL739072.JPG

SL739073.JPG

SL739074.JPG

SL739075.JPG

Wow, so you harvested some yeah? Just the potted plants or are these just the ones sticking out of your tent?
Either way looks like a huge amount, looking so tastey!

I would get trimming on them leaves, dont want them to end up smelling 'grassy'

Amazing photos so-far, looking forward to harvest update details!!!
Congrats!

:goodjob:

Crazy, all that in the garage is that ONE plant?? I wish there was some sort of little bowing down "I'm not worthy" sorta emoticon picture for this. Lol. Was it one of the yellowing ones? And is it just me or is the huge one by the fence not ready looking.

Crazy, all that in the garage is that ONE plant?? I wish there was some sort of little bowing down "I'm not worthy" sorta emoticon picture for this. Lol. Was it one of the yellowing ones? And is it just me or is the huge one by the fence not ready looking.

Yes it was only one plant harvested. The one by the fence has another 2 weeks or so left. As well as the ones under the carport.

Dude that has to be the Best plant I have ever layed my eyes on!! I have to give you mad props on that one. I dont care what they say that is the plant of the year in my book..:rollit::rollit:

Ya man please smoke one for me:grinjoint: that sh*t looks so fire!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Are you going to pick the fan leaves off later?

I will harvest all the tops and process like normal. The botom half of the plants will be hung in the rafter just like they are fan leafes and all.

If your talking about the above pics of the buds with the fan leafes still on them? That brach broke off in the wind. I was drying it whole to see how it dries with all the leafes on it. Thats why you see the leafes like that friend. Just a test run.

Back
Top Bottom