Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

lets just smoke the t shirt!
screw getting a dog, ill set up camp in your back yard and guard them for you! i could stay back there and not leave ONCE during the grow (as long as you dont mind the natural ferts)

dude thats absolutely the biggest best plant Ive ever seen. PLEASE give us a smoke report when done!
yes I threw in a 5 star also

wow dude, im sure you are pretty busy trimming for the next few days. looks great. what did you use for pest control on those girls?

I sprayed with BT once a week while in full flower. I never had any pest problems at all. I have maybe lost about 4 oz to mold is all. So far so good on all that.

I put ladybugs on the plants a few times but they never stayed. I leave my hose drip in the mud all summer long. This let all the yellow jackets come to a steady water source all summer. They take a drink and go hunt over my plants. If you let the water drip in your mud for a long time they will come all day long. They are top notch predaters.

thats a damn good idea dirt. never thought of that.

one more quick ?, was this a mistake? mine that size last year were. i never expected it. lol. i found myself adding onto my greenhouse all year last year

Yep total shock unexpsected green thumb luck grow. Would of never expected this is a million light years. this could of been anybody. I truly think I have magic soil here in my backyard. If you read my grow thread I grew 2lb tomatoes with little ferts. 14 foot 2 foot wide sunflower heads and many many more veggies.

I will do an indoor test grow with my backyard soil and perlite to see whats up.

ehhhh more than just his thumbs are green i bet ;) those are some monsters, i was watchin them earlier in the journal thinkin to myself... "my those are going to be some monster plants" i didnt realize you were so friendly with the neighbors and was a bit worried for a while there to tell you the truth...
nice job tho wish i was able to sample some of that

:peace:Dirtfarmer I gotta chime in here and give you huge congrats for your huge grow. You need a pool boy? I was giggling at the picture of your "kiddie pool" full of leaves underneath some of your plants....you'll be able to make bricks of hash when you're all done!! good on ya...Bob

my personal theory is after all that trimming he aquired carpel tunnel and cannot type to us lol

Back
Top Bottom