Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

That is one full drying rack :) with i could have sumthing like that :) The hrs u must put into them ladies, congrats my friend
..Thanks BD YA know its a labour of love . And really any one could do it.Cause its my favourite past time these days LOL. End less Strains so little time ..:morenutes: thanks Bro

Hi ,well a pic update .Of my last standing White Widow.Last but not least.Turned out real nice this plant was inside then out for the summer then back in to finish .:smokin:
DSC_0554.JPG
DSC_0552.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0544.JPG

Thank you Hardope.Hope it isn't too cold yet back east .well got some pics of the ww and bb hangin gonna be good haul bb got cut early so not as good a return better than moldy buds i guess.
DSC_0540.JPG
DSC_0541.JPG
DSC_0539.JPG

Weeell thats the last of them got about five sativas to finish off and a couple small blue berries..Its been a great summer grow started slow but finished strong . Thank you 420 members for keeping me going on this been alot of fun . hope all enjoyed and maybe i ' do anther journal some time with coco and perlite . :peacetwo:

Nice wrapup. I'm already looking forward to the next one:thumb:
:goodjob::yummy:

Dam ,how I missed this grow,I musta bin stoned, Very nice grow buddy,:goodjob::thumb:

Ouu buet's!

But its actually been a really nice fall, very nice wrap up to a really nice summer. But it has been rain snowing a couple nights now, so its close. How about you guys?
Wet and windy but very mild temps .Thanks BC
Dam ,how I missed this grow,I musta bin stoned, Very nice grow buddy,:goodjob::thumb:
Oh well thanks for the feedback maybenext one .BC
Nice wrapup. I'm already looking forward to the next one:thumb:Thanks again for the support Chopper.Nice to have you along.:tokin: BC
:goodjob::yummy:

High,

Niiiice:

DSC_0544.JPG

That baby is gorgeous :thumb: Looks like you trimmed up her fan leaves... for the photo shoot? pre-harvest? or is it one of those natural do things?

:goodjob:

:peace:

Wow BC, just Wow!
Thank you Doc :blunt:BC
High BC,

Niiiice:

DSC_0544.JPG

That baby is gorgeous :thumb: Looks like you trimmed up her fan leaves... for the photo shoot? pre-harvest? or is it one of those natural do things?

:goodjob:

You got her Horse ,trimmed for the photo shoot ,ya i always trim all leaves before i chop ..the WW is all brown paper bagged looking like around 3to 4 ounces off her very happy with the harvest.Wish i could smoke some wit ya LOL.. :tokin: BC

Thank you Doc :blunt:BC

You got her Horse ,trimmed for the photo shoot ,ya i always trim all leaves before i chop ..the WW is all brown paper bagged looking like around 3to 4 ounces off her very happy with the harvest.Wish i could smoke some wit ya LOL.. :tokin: BC

Thanks, I just took a cyber hit...wowza :tokin:

Right on Horse,well i got some more pics here as really these last few plants are from this summer when i first got the BB i took a few cuttings and this is what i get for a reward.. One thing i wanted to mention if you dont feel like dealing with big plant big pots long veg etc.. Grow in one gall pots get big buds fast return less clean up any ways you see what im getting at don't always have to go big ..
DSC_0619.JPG
DSC_0622.JPG
DSC_0621.JPG
DSC_0620.JPG

With the leaves ,on as you can see lots of yellowing means low N = tasty smoke well guess thats bout all thanks 420 and all cool people i met ..CYA next Journal ..peace out ...

Back
Top Bottom