Overlords Perpetual Garden

This journal begins day 16 of flower so I will begin by listing grow equipment etc. I currently have a 2x4 flower tent and a 2x4.5 closet I veg in. At the conclusion of drying this run in the 2x4 I will be moving to a 4x4 and adding a duplicate light for flower. Light for flower 300l from HLG for veg what I use is a Grow Science 200 with some supplemental leds in reflectors. I use ac infinity fans for exhuast in both areas.

The strains being grown at the moment (which I will post pics of when lights come back on and explain what medium nutrients etc I use.) We have Ice Cream Cake, Blueberry Muffin from humbolt seed company, Carmel Apple Gelato, and a pre 98 Bubba Kush in flower. In veg we have wedding cake, runtz, purple mountain majesty,slightly stoopid fruits, actual gg4 cut, 2 chem d autos, and 2 Kosher Dawg x Sour Chem. So stick around plenty stuff growing with more to come.

Ok picture time (side note I will get better shots of each plant in veg on one of the days I do pictures next. I will update veg every 7 days and the flower will be every 3-5 days dependent on development of the tent. That being said enjoy the pics.

20210815_190200.jpg

20210815_190215.jpg

20210815_190312.jpg

20210815_190309.jpg

20210815_190305.jpg

Its a peat and compost of manure with castings. I ammend it with several different minerals and such in my bulk pile outside. Not much of a problem I feed the autos with the photo flowering when they start to flower but this is the first time I've run autos in a very long time and it will probably be a while before I do again. Picking up 3-4 strains that are clone only soon after the flower room is chopped.

Back
Top Bottom