The 70's 4th Grow! Nanaz, Nanaglue, AppleFritter & Slurricane

The70’s

Hello growers! Salutations and hope you all are well, and all of ur people are well too!

Here i go, 4th grow and its going to be consecutive to my current grow, a first for me to be running both tents at once. I have a 2x4
for germination/early veg that i recently cleaned and did a better job with electrical wire management layout. I have a 4x4 for veg and flower, i have to time this right so the plants dont outgrow the 2x4 tent too soon, my current grow has 3wks left to flower and a couple weeks to dry, so in 5wks or so these will be moving over to the 4x4.

I have heard great things about Banana Buttercup strain crosses that are good resonous buds. Well i got a couple freebies from North Atlantic Seed co. When i ordered NanaGlue (which i wanted for awhile)(Not sure i can mention them or not)
1693951678757.png

I have a bunch of leftover seeds from my own little seed bank i have, or i may double up strains 🪴 too early to tell, my buddy just ordered (3) Slurricane seeds, im getting (2) seeds for my tent and im gonna veg one for him for next summers grow. The forth seed is gonna be a last minute choice☺️
Which is AppleFritter 🍎
1693951748782.png

To recap equipment i have a 2x4x5 foot tall generic tent, with a single ac infinity 4” fan, and a 69pro controller and some dimmable quantum board LED’s, i think they put out 400watts that i keep on a timer, way more than enough power for seedlings, and early veg. Im Introducing a new humidifier because it worked so well in the 4x4, an InfinityCloudForge T3 and a standing fan, pretty simple set up.

The seeds will start life in plastic sandwiche bags, wet paper towels on top of my seed warmed(80° i think) in the dark. Last grow took 3days to get a nice 1” root.
(Example root😊)(GG4)
1693951788466.png

Last grow i had 100% germination, hope i can duplicate🤞🏽
Once they offer up a root, they go right into soil with a little cup to hold in the moisture in. I use Coast of Maine Stonington blend and some GaiaGreen 444, and some perlite or vermiculite, haven’t decided which yet, but i do notice my soil needs to be looser.

(Last grow pic example only☺️)
1693951828803.png

They will be transferred to the 4x4 when the dry is done from this grow. The 4x4 is a very generic Tent ⛺️ .
1693951857707.png

Its fitted with dual 4” ac infinity inlines (inputs&outputs), no filter as they vent outside. I use a 69pro to control the fans and a cloud forge T3 ac infinity humidifier (new to me) for humidity (a little small, but it’ll do) controlled by the 69pro. The light is a MedicGrow Fold-8 and
MedicGrow GLC-1 controller. I think thats about it. Only reason for the added cost of the controller is the dimmable feature, the Fold8 had a dimmer builtin, but my choice would be 40% 60% 80% or 100% i really needed all the inbetween settings☺️
1693951890206.png

Here is my water dechlorinator and pump system, i got a cool little 12vdc water pump so i dont have to pick up 5gal buckets 🪣 i just use the pump to get the PH’d water into my sprayer
1693951925013-png.2730552

As far as growing weed goes, i do follow VPD, im familiarizing myself with the kpa so at a glance i can make adjustments, im not saying everyone should, but i do, and it seemed to work for me the last 3 grows. Its a hell of a lot easier with automation equipment.
Another learned behavior is watering, i practice dry/wet watering tactics. I can tell by just lifting the pots regardless of their size if they are dry, i dont test them any other way on watering day ☔

Here we go
1693952050125.jpeg

1693951925013.png

Good morning, its day 2 of germinating and i got a slow poke in my group, Slurricane hasn’t cracked yet.

I like to have a nice healthy taproot before they go in the soil but the timing is gonna be way off.

One seed has a taproot approximately 1/2” how long can i keep em in the wet paper towel before i run into trouble ???

Good morning, its day 2 of germinating and i got a slow poke in my group, Slurricane hasn’t cracked yet.

I like to have a nice healthy taproot before they go in the soil but the timing is gonna be way off.

One seed has a taproot approximately 1/2” how long can i keep em in the wet paper towel before i run into trouble ???
I'd be planting ASAP - mine go in as soon as they split

Familiar with the term JFDI? lol

Alright Lol, i F’ing did it!

1694098042130.jpeg

The Slurricane is still on the seedling mat, these girls got planted ☺️
I really enjoy mixing soil and the castings and a pinch of more perlite… dont forget the amendments 3tbsp per gallon of medium.

The lites (67watts)(18/6) are about 250par/17dli temp will increase as the lites do, humidity about 70%

Why?
Genuine question, not being funny
No reason in particular just because it’s always worked well for me. There was a time for some reason I forget that I let them grow a little longer and I have been doing it since. You know that old saying if it’s not broke? lol CL🍀

1694168595016.jpeg

I got antzie once the last seed cracked this morning🙄 i put it in soil, i wish i wasn’t so GD impulsive🙄

Needless to say, lets hope they all pop up soon.
Fingers crossed 🤞 amigo, another reason I let mine get a little longer. It’s I don’t have any proof but it seems that they sprouted faster. It’s prolly just wishful thinking though. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fingers crossed 🤞 amigo, another reason I let mine get a little longer. It’s I don’t have any proof but it seems that they sprouted faster. It’s prolly just wishful thinking though. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanx CL, having both tents going and the control that AC Infinity offers is gonna be a great help in controlling climate ☺️

As i make my way through veg and flower i can tweak here and there, super lucky this stuff exists

1694175286221.png

I think the time has come and gone for my little Nanaz seed, i dug around a little and found it, the root is still white but the same size when I transplanted from the papertowel, i’ll leave it in there, who knows…..the others are on their way. So this run looks to be (3) plants.

I was gonna throw another seed in a bag but with it being a couple weeks younger, im gonna pass…

Back
Top Bottom