The70's 3rd Grow!

The studies they did that are slim and few suggested commergrowers coukd save a few bucks in the last few weeks of growth, but for us “small town”☺️ growers, keep feeding them girls 👧🏻

Thanx for stopping by, i always get figity about when to chop them…. How bout you and harvest time ??
For us its been a horrible balance. 20+ plants a grow but all fed off a single tank so when they finish different times how do you flush some not others when it costs $10 a day to feed then - I cost less than that 😂

My one thing on that is just stay away from seaweed/kelp/fish for two weeks before. The smell lasts ages. It foes go after dry cure but you fancy some fast dry it’s smell of it.

For us its been a horrible balance. 20+ plants a grow but all fed off a single tank so when they finish different times how do you flush some not others when it costs $10 a day to feed then - I cost less than that 😂

My one thing on that is just stay away from seaweed/kelp/fish for two weeks before. The smell lasts ages. It foes go after dry cure but you fancy some fast dry it’s smell of it.

Thanx man, every bit of advice helps, so tell me about 20+ plants☺️

I did some serious checking of trichomes this morning, i wasnt savvy enough to get pics but i will, im 100% cloudy, which will put me ready to chop next week Yippee 🥳

Sour Diesel
1694707090547.jpeg

White widow
1694707134515.png

GG4(pheno1)
1694707185689.png

GG4(pheno2)
1694707258005.png

This is by far my toughest decision when growing.
When to cut 😬😬😬😬😬
I stopped by Guitar center to pick up some new strings and was asked about if I had seen or played the new Fender Ultra Strat. Like an idiot I said no n checked it. Big mistake! It’s gorgeous to start with which doesn’t mean 💩. But OMG! It feels perfect in my hands n plays beautifully. 2K or only like 200 a month for 2 years so no more guitar stores 🏬. But you’re good to chop whenever you’re feeling like it. Do you have anyone that helps? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I stopped by Guitar center to pick up some new strings and was asked about if I had seen or played the new Fender Ultra Strat. Like an idiot I said no n checked it. Big mistake! It’s gorgeous to start with which doesn’t mean 💩. But OMG! It feels perfect in my hands n plays beautifully. 2K or only like 200 a month for 2 years so no more guitar stores 🏬. But you’re good to chop whenever you’re feeling like it. Do you have anyone that helps? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I came across a RogerWaters Fender Precision….. i only know 2 songs but i want one
1694732839409.jpeg

The dry is going well, day2 at around 63%RH, i know im a broken record but theses damn controllers are amazing, the cloudforgeT3 humidifier and 69pro controller work so freakin well, along with the (2) T4 inline fans, if i didn’t have a Fold-8/GLC-1 i would just round out my tent with an AC Infinity IONFRAME EV08, but the Fold8/GLC-1 are a Sun🌞 like combo…
Maybe some day when im rich hahaha

The song paraphrasing was from your point of view! You're living the dream with such tight environmentals! Great job dialling it in - its one thing having great kit, you also have to be able to get it working and seems like you have nailed it!

The song paraphrasing was from your point of view! You're living the dream with such tight environmentals! Great job dialling it in - its one thing having great kit, you also have to be able to get it working and seems like you have nailed it!

Oh crap 🙄 im sorry i missed a compliment, thank you very much. I think its probably the “tweaker” in me, my audio hobby is like that, a constant “weak link” hunt. It can make things maddening sometimes.

Cheers friend🍾

The dry is going well, day2 at around 63%RH, i know im a broken record but theses damn controllers are amazing, the cloudforgeT3 humidifier and 69pro controller work so freakin well, along with the (2) T4 inline fans, if i didn’t have a Fold-8/GLC-1 i would just round out my tent with an AC Infinity IONFRAME EV08, but the Fold8/GLC-1 are a Sun🌞 like combo…
Maybe some day when im rich hahaha
They sure are a ☀️ sun like! No removable driver makes my Fold-6 as hot 🥵 as the sun 🌞. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom