The70's 3rd Grow!

I don’t know why everyone is stuck on this wet/dry feeding? If you re/read @Emilya Green’s thread you want to build your rootball for when it’s flowering. Then you want to feed it all it wants to build your buds. But your plants look awesome so feed them to their maximum. CL🍀

Welcome aboard Capt !!!

As of Now I do a topdress every 3wks, i use to topdress every 4wk, but found that the delay in the dry amendments actually being available was causing stress and a lack of available nutrients. I think my yields are average, but can definitely be increased as i get “gutzier” in my growing tactics my guess they’ll increase…..

Im gonna go do some reading, thanks for offering up advice on rootball and feeding ☺️

AND two grows at once !!!! Whoa im really gonna be knee deep in it man

1693481739503.jpeg

I hate to post pics so close together but i just gotta, the sour diesel is def winning the frosty award 🥇

Here is a GG4, they are beginning to fatten up nicely

1693481875992.jpeg

I have been increasing lite intensity daily, the par is 1050 andcthe dli is 45, so far so good, my next grow starts in about 2wks, im trying to finish up thd first post.

Here is the sourdiesel
1693482265401.jpeg

Took me a second 😂 thanx man, i had to look that up “FTFY”.

This round of buds look nuts, i really know what they mean by pruning makes things better. I thought also that (4) plants would over load the tent, absolutely not !!

Stay well my friend, im in Canada, and just picked up a preroll of HippieChicken, damn strong Sativa☺️

What’s your temperature like with your Fold -8 ? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Capt! Cheers,

In my 4x4 with the lites on temp @ 75% is 80° if my house AC is infrequent. Today the temp was 85°-90° outside so the AC was cranking and temps got down to 77° (which is the lowest i’ve seen in my tent)
I run (2) ac infinity 4” inlines, one input one output(straight outdoors no filter), they have been busy this grow, im not gonna lie.

Paterns of tent climate in all my grows are a little different, im readjusting controlers to get “it” as close as possible to ideal, which we all know is crazy, we get close☺️

Progress not perfection Lol

Capt! Cheers,

In my 4x4 with the lites on temp @ 75% is 80° if my house AC is infrequent. Today the temp was 85°-90° outside so the AC was cranking and temps got down to 77° (which is the lowest i’ve seen in my tent)
I run (2) ac infinity 4” inlines, one input one output(straight outdoors no filter), they have been busy this grow, im not gonna lie.

Paterns of tent climate in all my grows are a little different, im readjusting controlers to get “it” as close as possible to ideal, which we all know is crazy, we get close☺️

Progress not perfection Lol
12 hour averages is what I look for assuming in flower. See some crazy spikes. Like why do the odd hours 1,3,5am spike to hourly averages of 85% Rh and the evens stay at 65%?!

12 hour averages is what I look for assuming in flower. See some crazy spikes. Like why do the odd hours 1,3,5am spike to hourly averages of 85% Rh and the evens stay at 65%?!

Looking at my data shows minute changes, with little “dips” with only 1% at interesting intervals

1693896758904.png

Looking at my data shows minute changes, with little “dips” with only 1% at interesting intervals

1693896758904.png
Seems a bit to consistent 🤔 i wonder if it is some other anomaly, weather it be in the code or if it uses WiFi or Bluetooth if that's interfering in some way seems to consistent unless you have some other appliance working on those intervals 💁‍♂️

This is mine for 1 week. 4x4 using a 1000w HPS. The spikes in Rh are where the lights go out and weirdly an hour before they come back on. The AC needs manually adjusting to dry from cool. I should mention the tent is outside and the average 24hr Rh is 80-98% at the moment. they’re in flower.
IMG_5719.jpeg

IMG_5718.jpeg

This is mine for 1 week. 4x4 using a 1000w HPS. The spikes in Rh are where the lights go out and weirdly an hour before they come back on. The AC needs manually adjusting to dry from cool. I should mention the tent is outside and the average 24hr Rh is 80-98% at the moment. they’re in flower.
IMG_5719.jpeg

IMG_5718.jpeg

They look pretty damn happy to me 🤤

Proof that all that glitters is not gold. Sometimes it's weed!

Great growing 70s! :Rasta:

Proof that all that glitters is not gold. Sometimes it's weed!

Great growing 70s! :Rasta:

GDB! It is weed, love the Marvin avatar, i started playing bass about a year ago, and i thought i loved music before i started lessons, these guys are music gods, im trying to learn the bass line to Smoky’s Tracks if My Tears, soooo good this music so good!
Have a good day man☺️

Music is a wonderful thing and laying down a wicked riff is even better and add weed and what could be better 😀
GDB! It is weed, love the Marvin avatar, i started playing bass about a year ago, and i thought i loved music before i started lessons, these guys are music gods, im trying to learn the bass line to Smoky’s Tracks if My Tears, soooo good this music so good!
Have a good day man☺️

Back
Top Bottom