The70's 3rd Grow!

Happy saturday growers ! I got up Xtra early for some odd reason and decided to post some numbers for my own record. First the DLI/PAR

1692441091951.png

1692441129599.png

1692441303912.png

1692441499370.png

1692441601756.png

1692441657829.png
I really like your setup, I’m using a inkbird to keep the temperature and humidity stable but yours is so much more advanced. Is it using Wi-Fi? CL🍀

Happy saturday growers ! I got up Xtra early for some odd reason and decided to post some numbers for my own record. First the DLI/PAR

1692441091951.png

1692441129599.png

I’ve used this site to gauge my Temp/RH, i even send em a buck or two…
1692441303912.png

Getting the settings right and not competing with each other has been a challenge, AC Infinity has excellent online support.

1692441499370.png

1692441601756.png

1692441657829.png

1692442020750.jpeg

This controler has been great, it was quite an added cost but only having (4) output settings was unacceptable m, its variable from 10% to 100% which is where i wanted to be, plus its got a timer

1692442159484.jpeg

And finally in week3 of flower the pruned result, getting an insane amount of light and seemingly enjoying it

1692442321663.jpeg
Its a good app that photon app.
Tidy little set-up

:passitleft:

I really like your setup, I’m using a inkbird to keep the temperature and humidity stable but yours is so much more advanced. Is it using Wi-Fi? CL🍀

Thanx man, Yes its wifi, the other controller was BT, and not a very strong one, so I invested in the wifi controler.

Dude, setting it up has me working in opposites, i have a major league learning curve as was the case yesterday when they got a 15minute sauna at 91% humidity!!! 🙄😳🙄😳 Major learning curve, but as i stated AC has excellent online support !!

Thanx for stopping by :ganjamon:

Its a good app that photon app.
Tidy little set-up

:passitleft:

Thanx for stopping by, Yes i was quite suprised when the reviewer was trying to find a flaw and other than a slight shift in numbers only a few percent, i was sold !!!

Im glad a didnt cough up $500 for an Apogee ☺️

Morning! Coffee on the deck, chillin with 70’s tunes…. Hope ur all well

I was thinking about my plants that are flowering and done stretching, its been 3wk on the dot. Now i use dry amendments with very nice results, but… was wondering if there was a little something they could use to help their growth, i use 444 and 284 GaiaGreen. My last top dress was 5tbsp 284 and 2tbsp 444, in my 5gal fabric pots, and water is all i use.

Thanx for ur thoughts

PS: My last grows Mac1 is a resinous monster, presses well and when i grind it, it just rolls out of the grinder like its wet, and it is, its resin wet :ganjamon:

Tomorrow will mark the girls are in week3 of flower, they def stopped stretching, so far the trellis is just there, i hope the buds get heavy enough to eventually use it.

Its all up to them now, and my controllers, i snip a leaf here and there if it sheds a little light here or there, but for the most part they just gotta “bud” now.

I did see a member swap out tie downs for thin sticks pushing apart limbs and branches, i may just give that a try to get more light down below.

At this early stage they look alike except for the whitewidow, i think it started earlier than the others.

First bud is SourDiesel
1692613784144.png

Next up is WhiteWidow
1692613861620.png

Third up is one GG4
1692613942006.png

Last but not least is my second GG4
1692614027144.png

1692960762583.jpeg

Theres more white hairs in there than your local ihop at 4:30 in the afternoon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good day Growers ! The weather in the tent is balmy and sunny 😎

They are getting a gallon each of ph’d H2o today☺️

Man, one visit to my ENT and she maneuvered my Vertigo out of my head !
Im still not going back to work, my love for growing is my new fulltime job !!!!!

Enjoi !

1692960762583.jpeg

Theres more white hairs in there than your local ihop at 4:30 in the afternoon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good day Growers ! The weather in the tent is balmy and sunny 😎

They are getting a gallon each of ph’d H2o today☺️

Man, one visit to my ENT and she maneuvered my Vertigo out of my head !
Im still not going back to work, my love for growing is my new fulltime job !!!!!

Enjoi !
Looking good amigo 👍keep doing whatever you’re doing cause it’s working. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Morning! Coffee on the deck, chillin with 70’s tunes…. Hope ur all well

I was thinking about my plants that are flowering and done stretching, its been 3wk on the dot. Now i use dry amendments with very nice results, but… was wondering if there was a little something they could use to help their growth, i use 444 and 284 GaiaGreen. My last top dress was 5tbsp 284 and 2tbsp 444, in my 5gal fabric pots, and water is all i use.

Thanx for ur thoughts

PS: My last grows Mac1 is a resinous monster, presses well and when i grind it, it just rolls out of the grinder like its wet, and it is, its resin wet :ganjamon:
In my LOS garden indoors I stick to the soil and microbial additions mostly. Great buds happen and it sounds like you get them. That's me, others may have different opinions.

Looking good amigo 👍keep doing whatever you’re doing cause it’s working. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Thanx man, i’ll keep chugging along, thanx for stopping by

In my LOS garden indoors I stick to the soil and microbial additions mostly. Great buds happen and it sounds like you get them. That's me, others may have different opinions.

Yup, sounds good to me, I’ll stick with what im doing, thanx for stopping by

You've got them all standing at attention 70s! They're about to give you a big salute. :Rasta:

You've got them all standing at attention 70s! They're about to give you a big salute. :Rasta:

GDB! Good afternoon, i believe i heard an Army OooRah this morning 😂

Thanx for stopping by, ya know i have belong to many online forums, but never one like this, with all good intentions, well wishing people….. its really special☺️

Hope ur day is good

Good morning from my basement 🌞 im going to be finishing up week 4 on tuesday. I can already see thd benefits of pruning, my crop just looks more like what i wanted to see at this point. I could have pruned more but i dont mind some grams of popcorn buds for pressing rosin.

My lights are at 70% and im sure i can start creeping up i bit, i have read where growers push their lites until theres a little burn on the leaf tips, i dont feel confident in my abilities to ride that razors edge, they look very happy 😊

1693131897413.jpeg

1693132094035.jpeg

1693132121035.jpeg

1693132145823.jpeg

1693132174427.jpeg

Here is my Photone PAR reading

1693132667182.png

and the DLI for that PAR reading

1693132719317.png

They are taking a bunch of light, but watering is a steady every 3ish days of a gallon each, ph’d to 6.5

There are so many VPD charts out there i just picked one that was super easy to use, my guess not perfect but, has gotten me through my last 2 grows

1693137085882.png

Purrrfect light amount I think 70's!

Thanx for stopping by Otter 🦦

These 4 seem to have no problem yet, im trying to “get” the “wholistic” approach, monitoring the water uptake in regards to the lites and temperature/humidity thing, and topdressing. Its quite a balancing act if i do say so myself ☺️

I just finished typing up the opening post in my next Grow Journal 😊😊😊😊😊
Im psyched !!!!!!

Thanx for stopping by Otter 🦦

These 4 seem to have no problem yet, im trying to “get” the “wholistic” approach, monitoring the water uptake in regards to the lites and temperature/humidity thing, and topdressing. Its quite a balancing act if i do say so myself ☺️

I just finished typing up the opening post in my next Grow Journal 😊😊😊😊😊
Im psyched !!!!!!
I don’t know why everyone is stuck on this wet/dry feeding? If you re/read @Emilya Green’s thread you want to build your rootball for when it’s flowering. Then you want to feed it all it wants to build your buds. But your plants look awesome so feed them to their maximum. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom