The70's 3rd Grow!

The70’s

Hello All, i hope you all are happy and healthy !!!!!!

Im starting to germinate on June1st when i get back from vacation. My first two grows were very successful and i have my OCD, and help from you all to thank for that.

They will begin life in here atop the warming mat in baggies and paper towels. Probably stay in this little 2x4 for a month
1684414446109.jpeg

I will be growing GG4, Whitewidow, and SourDiesel.

In a months time they will hopefully end up in here, my 4x4 under the watchful eye of my MedicGrow Fold8.
1684463892882.jpeg

Im hoping all goes well. Im growing in soil and using GaiaGreen 444/284 and dechlorinated tap water PH’d. I think thats all i do, and very happy with my yields so far☺️

I’ll be back in a couple weeks to get this odyssey going

Im on vacation now looking forward to my next grow. I have been reading more about germination and how i took it lightly. Im going to be a bit more thorough with my process, im not going to be fertilizing the living soil in my little germination cups, just pearlite, soil, and worm castings. Im definitely going to be using a heat mat and paper towel and baggie method. This will be my second attempt at GG4, my hope is to have (2) of them☺️

Im on vacation now looking forward to my next grow. I have been reading more about germination and how i took it lightly. Im going to be a bit more thorough with my process, im not going to be fertilizing the living soil in my little germination cups, just pearlite, soil, and worm castings. Im definitely going to be using a heat mat and paper towel and baggie method. This will be my second attempt at GG4, my hope is to have (2) of them☺️
Fun in the sun is the best! Enjoy! When you start up again you'll have upped your grow game!

Hello All, i hope you all are happy and healthy !!!!!!

Im starting to germinate on June1st when i get back from vacation. My first two grows were very successful and i have my OCD, and help from you all to thank for that.

They will begin life in here atop the warming mat in baggies and paper towels. Probably stay in this little 2x4 for a month
1684414446109.jpeg

I will be growing GG4, Whitewidow, and SourDiesel.

In a months time they will hopefully end up in here, my 4x4 under the watchful eye of my MedicGrow Fold8.
1684463892882.jpeg

Im hoping all goes well. Im growing in soil and using GaiaGreen 444/284 and dechlorinated tap water PH’d. I think thats all i do, and very happy with my yields so far☺️

I’ll be back in a couple weeks to get this odyssey going
Hey Amigo. :high-five:
Glad to see you at it.
Looking forward to a good one. :yahoo:
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Nice start to your journal @The70’s

Many growers do not realize what the best germination temperature is, and it is not necessary the room ambient temperature or how important it is to meet that temperature. I use a heating method also and my normal germination is about 24 hours.

You are doing a great job, mind if I follow along?

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Glad to have you aboard !

Got up this morning and the WhiteWidow has breached the soils so i removed the domes to give em some air. Thats 50%, my hope the other two pop up soon, i’d really like a 4 plant grow this time.

I turned ul the LED’s to warm the tent, it now a steady 70° which makes me feel a little better, they are still with in safe PAR limits for seedlings…

Have a great day growers

Back
Top Bottom