The70's 3rd Grow!

1686048999529.png

1686049030216.jpeg

1686049069831.jpeg

Here are some stats, mostly because i get amnesia as to settings during different phases of growth, these journals are a life saver when i turn into Chicken Little and totally positive the sky is falling Lol

Par value (the internets) says 150-300 so im around 270, my last two grows i hit the seedlings with 115watts which had to be a Par value much higher. This little tent is perfect for this phase, small and cozy🌞

I was on vacation for two weeks THC free the whole time which was fine, and hit up a dab last nite, oh man did i zonk out hahaha

Here are some stats, mostly because i get amnesia as to settings during different phases of growth, these journals are a life saver when i turn into Chicken Little and totally positive the sky is falling Lol
Hehe, me too! I rely on my notes 420%! Every day I'm blank page until I have a looky.
I was on vacation for two weeks THC free the whole time which was fine, and hit up a dab last nite, oh man did i zonk out hahaha
Yet another blessing this weed offers huh? I reluctantly have done the same. No addiction! Nice Zonking out! GrandDaddyBlack gets Zooted! I get Hammered! :hookah:

Interesting thing, i have been reading how THC in everyday users inhibits R.E.M sleep and how we (daily users) dream less.

On vacation being THC free was having crazy dreams, usually in 3’s , i woukd wake up after each, the last dream of the morning was the most vivid, it really was crazy

Interesting thing, i have been reading how THC in everyday users inhibits R.E.M sleep and how we (daily users) dream less.

On vacation being THC free was having crazy dreams, usually in 3’s , i woukd wake up after each, the last dream of the morning was the most vivid, it really was crazy
I read that too.
I've also read that some people learn how to lucid dream when they take tolerance breaks, or have to stop getting high.
Apparently the key to it is realizing you're dreaming without immediately waking up.

I read that too.
I've also read that some people learn how to lucid dream when they take tolerance breaks, or have to stop getting high.
Apparently the key to it is realizing you're dreaming without immediately waking up.

I did it recently, i said “ this is a dream” and woke myself up….weird

1686220311680.jpeg

Pretty soon off to college😫, one week ago they were just seeds going into papertowels Lol

I had a growing accident that would take me forever to explain but i wont, everything is fine, could have been worse

Im gonna probably do a consecutive grow, when these girls have 6wks to go, i’ll start another (4) i really like the AppleFritter, the yield was good, buds were big, and they pressed well

1686220311680.jpeg

Pretty soon off to college😫, one week ago they were just seeds going into papertowels Lol

I had a hrowing accident that woukd take me forever to explain but i wont, everything is fine, could have been worse

Im gonna probably do a consecutive grow, when these girls have 6wks to go, i’ll start another (4) i really like the AppleFritter, the yield was good, buds were big, and they pressed well
Moving along well! Apple was one of our favorite indicas a while back! There's something solid about it we liked!

Looking good @The70’s
Hope all is well with you and yours.

What size pot where you thinking for the final pot?
Will is be a SIP grow?

Tok..

Tok, Good morning,

thanx for reminding me i’m out of 5gal fabric pots☺️ i buy the cheap ones from a hydro store close by. I mite do that today👍🏽 From what i see from the root ball in past grows the 5gal do fine, im doing (4) plants so they may be a little smaller in the end which’ll give em that much more room…

Btw, “tak” in Danish means thank you, very close to tok☺️

Watering is old fashion dechlorinated tap water PH’d to 6.5 and slow top application till they leak a little

Btw, “tak” in Danish means thank you, very close to tok☺️
That's funny. :laugh:

I am thinking about 4- 5 gallon SIP in my 4x4 next, but I will be testing the theory that it is equal to hydro.

I have a growbox I purchase a few years ago, and never got around to using it. I was original going to grow winter tomatoes, but this box should be plenty big enough to fill the tent wall to wall. I think it will hold close to 2 sq. ft. of soil. I suppose it is close to a 10 gallon box or so.

Tok..

I am thinking about 4- 5 gallon SIP in my 4x4 next, but I will be testing the theory that it is equal to hydro.

Im sorry for not paying attention, but do you strictly do hydro ? Have you done both soil and hydro and decided hydro was for you. Do you feel wrapping ur head around nutrients was difficult ? Im “concidering” giving it a try, but not to sound conceded but my soil grows have been so goddam good and fun i dont know if switching is worth the learning curve that goes along with a new venture….. your thoughts🤔

Morning growers, im liking the stem to leaf size height ratio☺️ i know there really isnt one Lol, i just dont want lanky tall “reaching for the stars” seedling plants too early on. They seem to be holding there own with little support. The one is close to the fan so she got some help….

Im watering every 3rd day hoping their roots are growing and looking for water.
Im most excited about the two GG4’s they have such a notoriety, and my last grow none of them even made it past a tap root

1686391258638.jpeg

1686397234696.png

I cant say enough about controlers, cant wait for my wifi ones, bluetooth is so unreliable

Howdy growers :bongrip: Just did the tiniest bong of some fresh hash mixed with a little punch cake from my first grow, yikes im blasted again 🤣

I hope ur all well !

So, on to new business, my smart controllers showed up today, i loved my old ones, but being on wifi is great, no more holding up my phone trying to connect with BT🤨

1686609445418.jpeg

Basically the same info as before, little different layout
1686609766193.png

Afternoon photo shoot

1686609589443.jpeg

Have you done both soil and hydro and decided hydro was for you.
I normally do DWC during the winter months when it is a little cooler. Heat can be an issues during the summer months. That's why I have been growing in soil during the summer month, because the heat doesn't effect the soil as much as in water.
If you decided to try DWC, I will walk you through the whole grow.
Let me know. I will be starting another one around September.

Back
Top Bottom