The70's 3rd Grow!

1688244419944.jpeg

Clean as new ☺️ Ready for her new tenants

Its hard not getting more infinity equipment, i was looking at their humidifier, the small 9L one is $50, now im not rich but thats pretty cool.

The transition settings are amazing on the Smart69 controler, i really wont need humidity to much longer in my grow, but the convenience of having it during vegge on the controler is way cool.

Every 3days for the next three weeks they get a bath of their mammoth spray, at sun down

Looks like im up-potting today, they have been in these pots a month, dirts cheap, they are going into 2.6gal pots, busy plant day today

1688304713747.jpeg

Ahhhh all set for now, they got lotz more soil, food, and water, i forgot the addition of a little heat from my Fold-8 led’s☺️ my airconditioning lowers basement temps to 65°F, which is perfect for
“nighttime temps”

I set all the fans and humidity transitions on the controler, freakin love this controler!

1688325413740.jpeg

@Tokin Roll @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @StoneOtter
@CaptainLucky

I’ll be very suprised if my two GG4’s survive this infestation, leaves are badly wilting and she looks like she’s about to give up the ghost.

I still have at least three more weeks of spraying treatment, the White Widow and Sour Diesel are bouncing back and drinking water, the GG’s are lagging…..

I’ll be very suprised if my two GG4’s survive this infestation, leaves are badly wilting and she looks like she’s about to give up the ghost.

I still have at least three more weeks of spraying treatment, the White Widow and Sour Diesel are bouncing back and drinking water, the GG’s are lagging…..
Fingers crossed!
Ahhhh all set for now, they got lotz more soil, food, and water, i forgot the addition of a little heat from my Fold-8 led’s☺️ my airconditioning lowers basement temps to 65°F, which is perfect for
“nighttime temps”

I set all the fans and humidity transitions on the controler, freakin love this controler!

1688325413740.jpeg

@Tokin Roll @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @StoneOtter
@CaptainLucky
I'm liking those lifters under your trays! Any info on them?

How's it going @the70s

Do you have any closeups of the damage?

Grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: I just pulled a GSC one plant kilo with my @MedicGrow Fold-8.

Im so happy with my MedicGrow, i think they are even cheaper now than when i bought it with discount codes

Am i reading that right, a kilo ???
1688558827514.png

Back
Top Bottom