Slurriclone! SlurriMom! Call It What You Wish

👍🏼 Ive been curious about revegging... And as someone who has never done it, you did a great job....gives me hope 😅

I'll be following to see it flower again.

Hey Happy, hope ur well☺️
I wont be flowering her, my hope is to get (4) clones and be done with her, to be honest im going to be pushing the cloning off til fall because i have jars of weed and my consumption has really slowed since im smoking a little less these days.
I am looking forward to a tent full of those dark dark green Slurricane plants☺️

Thanks for stopping by, the process is very slow, she’s been taking her sweet time, its been 10wks but she’s getting bushy with the weirdest leaves

1711105456705.jpeg

Hello, its been awhile… So im still revegging this Slurricane after harvest, im sayin this does not look at all like the Slurricane looked during its original veg cycle from a seed. Here is a pic from my last journal when Slurricane was part of that grow…

1715776120221.png

Now here is the Mom, she looks great other than a little too much nutes, she has leaf burn on the tips, no big deal, it’ll work its way out, but she dont look nuthin like the original grow

1715776364653.jpeg

1715776393748.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom