The70's 3rd Grow!

Any thoughts about week 3 of flower, and trimming off small bud branches…
Yes, I do but I don't use a net so it's a POP to lift them out onto a worktop
I generally chop anything in the dark at the bottom of the plant, about 1/3
Having said that, yours look fairly well spaced
Garden looks great 👍

Awesome dude! The fans look so awesome - and they can handle 10/10 power for 12 hours at a time!

And plants none too shabby!

Your efforts sorting out the environment great - a subject I’m all to familiar with at the moment!

Will follow along a little longer if that’s ok!

Nick

(Non grow related stuff below - something from early pages of this here grow journal.)

Something in the earlier pages stood out, I have been smoking more recently (it was a very low bar to increase!) and particularly OG Kush.

Interesting thing, i have been reading how THC in everyday users inhibits R.E.M sleep and how we (daily users) dream less.

On vacation being THC free was having crazy dreams, usually in 3’s , i woukd wake up after each, the last dream of the morning was the most vivid, it really was crazy

I read that too.
I've also read that some people learn how to lucid dream when they take tolerance breaks, or have to stop getting high.
Apparently the key to it is realizing you're dreaming without immediately waking up.
I generally semi lucid dream once a week/two weeks. Since I was a kid. Its minor what you (certainly I) can change, get bored of a scene then can I change it, loads of little things too. Inception (movie) is right about the time.

At the moment basically no dreams even remembered. I miss them.

I’m a bit late ⏰ to the party but hope you don’t mind if I just find a seat 💺 in the back. Promise not to ask too many questions. Really healthy looking grow Growmie. Nice 👍 work. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Hey CL, happy to have you and all you know, thanx for the props!

If I was going to be trimming the larf I would be doing it now while it’s still early. That’s my 2 cents. I love 💕 your tent setup and I’m a little jealous. lol CL🍀. :thumb::circle-of-love:

Awwww man, thanks again and i appreciate the advice on trimming and pruning

Yes, I do but I don't use a net so it's a POP to lift them out onto a worktop
I generally chop anything in the dark at the bottom of the plant, about 1/3
Having said that, yours look fairly well spaced
Garden looks great 👍

Thanx RG, im gonna pop off the trellis til things get heavy

I'm a big fan of taking shoots that are low and inside that won't see good light at this time!

Hey SO, thank you, tomorrow is watering and topdressing, and a little pruning, i wont go overboard though☺️

Awesome dude! The fans look so awesome - and they can handle 10/10 power for 12 hours at a time!

Your efforts sorting out the environment great - a subject I’m all to familiar with at the moment!

Nick

(Non grow related stuff below - something from early pages of this here grow journal.)

Something in the earlier pages stood out, I have been smoking more recently (it was a very low bar to increase!) and particularly OG Kush.

I generally semi lucid dream once a week/two weeks. Since I was a kid. Its minor what you (certainly I) can change, get bored of a scene then can I change it, loads of little things too. Inception (movie) is right about the time.

I have one strain atm that is very odd - makes me drift off pretty easy but then I have vivid dreams that repeatedly wake me up as soon as I'm asleep
I don't like it, that's not what I want from my herb so I give it away to all-day smokers [8oz 😢 ]
Another jar has smoke that must be left until late evening 'cause I'll sleep 10 hours solid
Just finding your thing I suppose

Nick

Thanx for stopping by, yeah “weed sleep”
Is unique, i have been doing a little cannabutter/nutella at nite about 8pm, by 10pm im ready for bed, i swear i dont move Lol

OG Kush lately for me. That’d do it, eh?

Your dreams sound fun Roy! Ship it! Have you have aurally dreamt? Proper bangs like an airplane engine fell though your ceiling? That is scary AF 😅
Thankfully, no
I'm shit scared of heights and often wake up with my bollocks in my throat as I cling on to a cliff edge

Morning 🌞 growers, lots to do this morning ! I have to top dress, water, and do my last pruning, take some pics, discuss the CloudForgeT3 humidifier and its settings and how it works with the controller/App.

I had a friend over the other day to check out my grow space and discuss getting on the forum for community ect because he’s on the verge of growing. He was very intimidated by the whole thing, so we made a check list of necessities. Since im becoming an AC Infinty😂 “fanboy” 😂 we looked at their kits, Wow are their offerings pretty solid, i threw away the list and recommended their 4x4 kit. There were remaining things not in the kit like ph water tester and all kinds of little things PH up/down ect ect

1692374675748.jpeg

1692374707763.jpeg

Setting up the humidifier was interesting, i had left the humidity settings in the inline fan setting, and it was competing with the humidifier’s settings…. It got fixed☺️

I'm just arriving 70s. Sorry to be so late.

A mere 8 pages ago those super model plants were tiny sprouts, and I'm mighty impressed! :Rasta:

Hope you don't mind if I hang around until the end.

I'm just arriving 70s. Sorry to be so late.

A mere 8 pages ago those super model plants were tiny sprouts, and I'm mighty impressed! :Rasta:

Hope you don't mind if I hang around until the end.

GDB Hello man ! Hope you are well, Yes they were mere babies 👶🏻 Lol

I did a lot of chopping, unlike my other grows, we’ll see if they can stack up some buds !!!

GDB Hello man ! Hope you are well, Yes they were mere babies 👶🏻 Lol

I did a lot of chopping, unlike my other grows, we’ll see if they can stack up some buds !!!
You've got the set up for something nice to happen! :Rasta:

nice journal im late as usual 🤣.
8g for 2g ,I've never tried dabbing and what do you do with buds after pressing do you just throw them out ?
:passitleft:

Welcome, hope ur doin well ! Yeah, i toss em, a lot of people use it in making butter, i should try it, i like my butter. Thanx for stopping by.

Dabbing is basically vaping, just a bit elaborate, I should press using finer bags, but it does fine, the buzz kinda creeps up if you do it right, too big of a rip and i wanna puke 🤢 gotta be careful

Happy saturday growers ! I got up Xtra early for some odd reason and decided to post some numbers for my own record. First the DLI/PAR

1692441091951.png

1692441129599.png

I’ve used this site to gauge my Temp/RH, i even send em a buck or two…
1692441303912.png

Getting the settings right and not competing with each other has been a challenge, AC Infinity has excellent online support.

1692441499370.png

1692441601756.png

1692441657829.png

1692442020750.jpeg

This controler has been great, it was quite an added cost but only having (4) output settings was unacceptable m, its variable from 10% to 100% which is where i wanted to be, plus its got a timer

1692442159484.jpeg

And finally in week3 of flower the pruned result, getting an insane amount of light and seemingly enjoying it. They got a top dress of 284 and a little 444, and a nice slow water 💦 roughly a gallon each at 6.5PH

1692442321663.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom