3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

Yes it is. I saw that ethos grandpa stash mix you're talking about. Lol. What is the auction you're waiting on, Mephisto pre release? Also, I smoked the Motor Breath here when I was still hitting the dispensary. Honestly I wasn't impressed, found it very pedestrian. Not saying it's a bad choice, just relating my experience with one parent from one dispensary.
Same company it was the seeds here now auction. Had the mb strain twice, first time I had it I loved it and second time was a different grower and it was average at best. My favorite strain is sunshine #4 by bodhi seeds but I cant find seeds anywhere so I've been looking for a sativa hybrid that similar and the mb was the only one I could think of and saw those seeds. I would prefer sunshine 4. Also had my eye on the soulfire nfsheesh but they sold out super fast too. Here is the other one I was looking at NFSHEEEESH - Solfire Gardens

Same company it was the seeds here now auction. Had the mb strain twice, first time I had it I loved it and second time was a different grower and it was average at best. My favorite strain is sunshine #4 by bodhi seeds but I cant find seeds anywhere so I've been looking for a sativa hybrid that similar and the mb was the only one I could think of and saw those seeds. I would prefer sunshine 4. Also had my eye on the soulfire nfsheesh but they sold out super fast too. Here is the other one I was looking at NFSHEEEESH - Solfire Gardens

If Sunshine is anything like the strain Blue Sunshine I'm with you all the way. Amazing strain the BS. Check that one out sometime. Might fit your bill.

If Sunshine is anything like the strain Blue Sunshine I'm with you all the way. Amazing strain the BS. Check that one out sometime. Might fit your bill.
they are very similar. both use bodhi sunshine daydream

Week 10 for the 3 remaining plants in the tent. Started a 2 week flush on saturday. Maui is fox tailing like crazy lowered the dimmer to 80% since I cant raise the light anymore. Diesel 1 buds tightening up. The LA has a weird bud structure very leafy most likely turning her Into hash and keeping the maui and diesel buds as is. Diesel 1 is in the back of the tent so I couldn't get a decent pick without being washed out by the led light.

20220214_114514.jpg
20220214_114506.jpg
20220214_114407.jpg

20220214_114438.jpg
Good afternoon @Costanza hope you are well my friend.
Nice pics garden looks great.
Is it possible to tie the buds over that are foxtailing?
Also your two week flush?
Just a single flush of the pot right? Then nutrients again. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Good afternoon @Costanza hope you are well my friend.
Nice pics garden looks great.
Is it possible to tie the buds over that are foxtailing?
Also your two week flush?
Just a single flush of the pot right? Then nutrients again. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill
No I went really heavy on fertilizers so I'm gonna flush with this flawless finish stuff until my run off is under 200 probably won't take a full 2 weeks

No I went really heavy on fertilizers so I'm gonna flush with this flawless finish stuff until my run off is under 200 probably won't take a full 2 weeks
Just do it once 3 x the size of the pot with that stuff. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Bought more seeds, its addictive as hell. So for the next run I'm gonna have a good variety. Still have 3 seeds each of maui, NYC diesel, gold leaf, and la Confidential. Got 10 fem vanilla creme pie the other day and today I bought 3 fem exodus cheese, 5 fem Chem 91, and got some unknown freebies. Safe to say I'm stocked up for a bit

Bought more seeds, its addictive as hell. So for the next run I'm gonna have a good variety. Still have 3 seeds each of maui, NYC diesel, gold leaf, and la Confidential. Got 10 fem vanilla creme pie the other day and today I bought 3 fem exodus cheese, 5 fem Chem 91, and got some unknown freebies. Safe to say I'm stocked up for a bit
Buying seeds is as addictive as an Army Private getting tattoos.
Just found some sick autos I forgot about that were acquired at Chicago Cannacon.

Happy to see you are stocked up. Nothing worse than no seeds or no clones (actually running out of weed).

Buying seeds is as addictive as an Army Private getting tattoos.
Just found some sick autos I forgot about that were acquired at Chicago Cannacon.

Happy to see you are stocked up. Nothing worse than no seeds or no clones (actually running out of weed).
Yup. Dankrupt is worse. Lol.

My bubble washer will be here this afternoon.
I put 2oz of the NYC Diesel in the freezer this morning and will be making some hash this afternoon.
Wish I was rich and could afford one of those fancy freezers to speed dry my hash but unfortunately I am poor so will be drying my hash the old school method of freezing the hash then using a microplane and drying the hash on cardboard pizza boxes in the same room that my buds are drying. Hopefully this works well and I don't end up with a pile of crap.

Nice hash Costanza! Going to leave it or hot roll it ala Frenchie?
I have it in the freezer right now I was planning on grating the frozen hash and drying it on parchment paper and then pressing the hash Into rosin

Nice! I'd be interested in the details if you get a chance. Squeezing trichomes is curious. I have a press but wouldn't know how to get it right.
I second that! I will soon have a press and don't know anything other than I need one.

Nice! I'd be interested in the details if you get a chance. Squeezing trichomes is curious. I have a press but wouldn't know how to get it right.
I'm gonna let it dry for the week and will press some of it Friday night. I will post a step by step this will be my first time pressing hash, I've only done flower before.

Back
Top Bottom