3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

I second that! I will soon have a press and don't know anything other than I need one.
I originally bought the press for flower and 6 months later I'm over here making hash hahaha. I had no intentions of this last summer just wanted it to press flower but then I saw videos of 20g hash presses and I was hooked

Day 73 of flowering. Last day of light for these ladies, tonight the plug gets pulled on the led and these ladies will enjoy some darkness until friday night maybe Saturday morning before getting hung to dry. Happy with this grow and learned a ton of shit from my mistakes and lots of help from the many kind folks that commented, thank you guys and gals you really helped make this a memorable grow. Things I've learned from this grow, not to take too many fan leaves off, not to crowd the plants and give them breathing room, and never overreact to issues by going to hard take it easy and gradually make small changes. Gonna clean the room really well and I might have to order a new carbon filter but the next grow will be started by March 14th planning on going with 2 vanilla creme pie, 1 exodus cheese and 1 chem 91 sk va.
20220223_094822.jpg
20220223_094818.jpg
20220223_094811.jpg
20220223_094758.jpg
20220223_094746.jpg

Looks like a great harvest to me. Have fun with the chop ;)

Day 73 of flowering. Last day of light for these ladies, tonight the plug gets pulled on the led and these ladies will enjoy some darkness until friday night maybe Saturday morning before getting hung to dry. Happy with this grow and learned a ton of shit from my mistakes and lots of help from the many kind folks that commented, thank you guys and gals you really helped make this a memorable grow. Things I've learned from this grow, not to take too many fan leaves off, not to crowd the plants and give them breathing room, and never overreact to issues by going to hard take it easy and gradually make small changes. Gonna clean the room really well and I might have to order a new carbon filter but the next grow will be started by March 14th planning on going with 2 vanilla creme pie, 1 exodus cheese and 1 chem 91 sk va.
20220223_094822.jpg
20220223_094818.jpg
20220223_094811.jpg
20220223_094758.jpg
20220223_094746.jpg
Killer job! You can really see in this last picture how hard you had to work to maintain that canopy, that's awesome. And look at those colas!!!!! Great almost harvest. Love the list of what you learned this grow too. I always do that too. Nice work.

Nothing but beautiful! :bravo:
Lovely looking plants.

then I saw videos of 20g hash presses and I was hooked

Am I just in time? I want to see that too.
:popcorn:

chem 91 sk va.

I am running one of these. You won’t be sorry! It smokes well, it kicks pain and it makes great rosin.

Nothing but beautiful! :bravo:
Lovely looking plants.

Am I just in time? I want to see that too.
:popcorn:

I am running one of these. You won’t be sorry! It smokes well, it kicks pain and it makes great rosin.
Yeah everytime I waste my money at the dispensary its always on chem 91 so I figured I would save some money and try to grow my own. One of my favorite strains perfect for afternoons dealing with corporate jackasses that make 4 times my salary

Hung the plants to dry last night because I am very impatient and the more I read about the 48 he darkness the more skeptical I became and decided to just hang them last night. A lot of the branches were really dense so to prevent mold I chopped the ones that were touching eaxh other and put them in a 6 tier mesh drying rack inside the tent. Could only fit 2 of the 3 plants in the 6 tier rack so I had to hang the rest and just try to keep them spaced out enough.
20220224_155228.jpg
20220224_145107.jpg
20220224_144212.jpg
Woke up this morning freezing my ass off. In order to get the temp down to 60 in the drying room I had to turn down my thermostat and I was not expecting it to snow last night

Hung the plants to dry last night because I am very impatient and the more I read about the 48 he darkness the more skeptical I became and decided to just hang them last night. A lot of the branches were really dense so to prevent mold I chopped the ones that were touching eaxh other and put them in a 6 tier mesh drying rack inside the tent. Could only fit 2 of the 3 plants in the 6 tier rack so I had to hang the rest and just try to keep them spaced out enough.Hung the plants to dry last night because I am very impatient and the more I read about the 48 he darkness the more skeptical I became and decided to just hang them last night. A lot of the branches were really dense so to prevent mold I chopped the ones that were touching eaxh other and put them in a 6 tier mesh drying rack inside the tent. Could only fit 2 of the 3 plants in the 6 tier rack so I had to hang the rest and just try to keep them spaced out enough.
20220224_155228.jpg
20220224_145107.jpg
20220224_144212.jpg
Woke up this morning freezing my ass off. In order to get the temp down to 60 in the drying room I had to turn down my thermostat and I was not expecting it to snow last night
Nice harvest again Costanza. I assume you have moving air in there a little bit but not on the buds themselves, right? If you're really worried about bud rot you can always separate out the plants and hang by individual branches. Looks like you'd have space to do it if you chose to. That's what I do when the buds are really dense, because it eliminates the mushed together concern pretty completely, then all you have to worry about is individual colas. Lol. By the way, the other thing I do sometimes is, on those big colas for example, to bend out the lower buds on the branch, maybe up to as high as until you get to what will be your one big cola bud if you kept it like that. That creates space between those buds that you are going to inevitably separate into individual buds anyway, and in my limited experience, that's where little pockets of moisture and bud rot like to fester. It's easy to create just a little air pathway between buds ON a big bud with a little bend. All just depends on how worried one is about it given their circumstances.

Nice harvest again Costanza. I assume you have moving air in there a little bit but not on the buds themselves, right? If you're really worried about bud rot you can always separate out the plants and hang by individual branches. Looks like you'd have space to do it if you chose to. That's what I do when the buds are really dense, because it eliminates the mushed together concern pretty completely, then all you have to worry about is individual colas. Lol. By the way, the other thing I do sometimes is, on those big colas for example, to bend out the lower buds on the branch, maybe up to as high as until you get to what will be your one big cola bud if you kept it like that. That creates space between those buds that you are going to inevitably separate into individual buds anyway, and in my limited experience, that's where little pockets of moisture and bud rot like to fester. It's easy to create just a little air pathway between buds ON a big bud with a little bend. All just depends on how worried one is about it given their circumstances.
Yeah I have a tower fan facing the opposite side of the room for some circulation. I have most of them in the 6 tier rack and then individually hung the branches that was tbe first pic I posted before I decided to break them down further I didnt like seeing them all bunched up together gave me anxiety

Yeah I have a tower fan facing the opposite side of the room for some circulation. I have most of them in the 6 tier rack and then individually hung the branches that was tbe first pic I posted before I decided to break them down further I didnt like seeing them all bunched up together gave me anxiety
I completely get it, I share that anxiety at times. There's plenty to go around. Lmao.

I'm gonna have to force myself to stop buying seeds its addictive, but I think I finally got the seeds I will run for the next couple years. Just bought 6 more fem seeds, this is defintely it no more seeds for me.
Screenshot_20220225-132434_Chrome.jpg

I'm gonna have to force myself to stop buying seeds its addictive, but I think I finally got the seeds I will run for the next couple years. Just bought 6 more fem seeds, this is defintely it no more seeds for me.
Screenshot_20220225-132434_Chrome.jpg
Keep telling yourself that......
:laugh:
You may want to google "SA meetings near me" sometime soon. The first step is accepting that seeds are a power greater than yourself.

So its day 5 in the drying room. I've got the environment dialed in much better this time around, no grassy smell halfway through the dry only sweet Terps although I am slightly freezing my ass off in a 60 degree house and have been wearing hoodies and using small space heaters at night. A small price to pay for good weed
16461414579354813596819816051863.jpg
16461414790084564533332863578510.jpg
16461414948846516174111738599416.jpg

Small price indeed. You will be cold for a few days but have great weed for months... Nice harvest!

So its day 5 in the drying room. I've got the environment dialed in much better this time around, no grassy smell halfway through the dry only sweet Terps although I am slightly freezing my ass off in a 60 degree house and have been wearing hoodies and using small space heaters at night. A small price to pay for good weed
16461414579354813596819816051863.jpg
16461414790084564533332863578510.jpg
16461414948846516174111738599416.jpg
Love that AC controller!

Just took about 4oz of the La Confidential and bucked off the buds and threw them in a Turkey bag and into the freezer. Saved about an oz of the LA to cure and the rest will be made into hash and pressed into rosin.

Back
Top Bottom