Overwatering?

growboy420

Hi I think I overwatered my ladies. They seem dry but I don’t want to overwater them even more. Should I flush it’s week 3-4 of flower??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
I thought earlier I was overwatering but I was told on my post earlier to water and see. It’s been about an hour or two now and they look the same if not worse. It’s week 3-4 in flower. What should I do? Flush???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
I have 3 fans going. 2 are pushing air around in the tent around the plant and one is outside of it circulating air. I also have a air purifier outside of the tent. I’ll post pictures under natural light. A day later and they look worse if not the same.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 17
It’s around 80 degrees all day and 42 humidity. Only thing that I spray on them is water periodically. I used to spray with a powdery mildew solvent but not for a long time.

I usually have been watering every morning using a pump sprayer so not too much. The soil feels dry but every time I water the droopiness gets worse and worse and I don’t want to make it even worse than it is. If you think watering is the solution I will try but I’m not sure if I should water using my nutrient mix or just plain water flush it. ?

Back
Top Bottom