P420's Grow Journal 2

Holy fuck your room looks green! A little different then when I was there.

Nice work there mate! :icon_cool

here's some bud shots before the lights came on :grinjoint:

budsnov1.jpg

budsnov1a.jpg

budsnov1b.jpg

budsnov1_335951.jpg

Wow bro, they look fanfuckintastic! I cant wait to see those babies get bigger and bigger :D !

peace

WOW, i read your first grow with the hydro set up, those plants were nice too, but these one sure got them beat!!! is it a pain in the ass gettin through there to water? ofcourse that is probibly the best problem in the world. Keep up the great work, lookin forward to seein all the different strains turn out. :Rasta:

its starting to smell pretty nice right now but I'm buying a n ozone machine that eliminates all and any odours in the air but it's like $400, so hopefully get that Thursday or Friday.

brett2themax said:
WOW, i read your first grow with the hydro set up, those plants were nice too, but these one sure got them beat!!! is it a pain in the ass gettin through there to water? ofcourse that is probibly the best problem in the world. Keep up the great work, lookin forward to seein all the different strains turn out. :Rasta:

thanks brett for reading my first grow journal and really glad you liked it, its not to bad watering just have to move a couple a way, I rotate their positions under the lights 2-3 times a week. I can't wait to see the difference in the strains either.
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

Wish i wasnt a broke college student so i could buys stuff like that ozone machine. Keep up the fantastic wook man!!! :Rasta:

Again nice plants bro. As with ozone generators like said above. You want to be caarefull with these. Don't be in the room while they are on. Deside on one that goes in your ducting instead of your room. If you have one in your room make sure you dont have it set too high. Ozone can damage plants. Also ozone can seriously scar your lungs. So please be careful.

Back
Top Bottom