P420's Grow Journal 2

some group shots, you can see the colour differences the herijuana are lighter green because there lacking magnesium, so I've uped the amount of Cal-mag when feeding the herijuana.

allnov5.jpg

allnov5a.jpg

Well those are the pictures from today, after we got pictures I finally hung another 1000w hps and a huge ass new reflector, so now let's watch and see these buds explode in size. I'll get pictures of the new light tomorrow.

That's it.. I'm coming up there.. you tell me when they're done and I'll catch the next flight. :smokin:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
lol, its teasing but also pleasing

LMFAO
Great job on those man, cant wait to see them fatten up some more, its gonna be beautifl.

Well yesterday we finally hung the third 1000w HPS for the last 5-6 weeks of flowering, this time with a new large circular reflector next grow all will be these larger reflectors. Man 3000w I hate to see what the hydro bill is going to be like?(LOL) Here's a couple room shots.

nov6all.jpg

nov6all1.jpg

nov6all2.jpg

man looks fuckin amazing and yeah i bet that the electic bill is going to be out of hand lol... fuck just no words to describe in word that site. i would love to have that u are going to have pounds and pounds.. looks like a few of the ladies are doing what one of my plants did shot up passed all of them and like to the height of the lights

Back
Top Bottom