Pain cream using only 2 grams made many times

Hi usd was just going through people Ive chatted with or that have helped me before like you.
Unfortunately I haven't yet tried cream recipe mostly due to only a few failed attempts looking for the glycerine then forgetting. I hope your doing well, really like as well as we can be. I love growing so much as I believe you do to and it hurts to seeing you are having trouble getting seeds. If you tried ordering before it may be for a specific strain that you personally know works or would like but if it was not those reasons would you know anyone who may know someone that has or uses it? Then maybe a few bag seeds would get you started to get enough material to keep yourself and the many you're helping along with new people you may be able to assist. I also think there is another member who may live in New Zealand , not sure really, but it may be a possible contender for you in opening of the journal here.
Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

Or even our sponsers unless that is what you tried. All the best to you Lynn, Dave

Or even our sponsors unless that is what you tried.

Hi Dave, I have tried everything I can, eventually found a place that would send seeds to NZ, spent $100 got a mixed bag of seeds, and it never arrived. I brought a handheld microscope 10 days after from the same country it arrived ok 13 days ago. it took me 4 months to save up that money to get seeds, so I won't be doing it again.

So I give up, I'll use the hsp light and shade I brought to grow parsley or tomatoes, or something. I'm really bummed, all the best with whatever you do/

As a Follow up.
the 2nd run of the pulp was a great/fair sucess! was def worth it.
Slag

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for thank you! New to cannabis and I have multiple allergies/sensitivities an eczema so finding topicals is miserable for me and I want to try. Just don't have the cash to sink into an ounce or more. Great small scale recipe I want to try with my next bud order :)

I have a question!!! Are you able to use tincture made with everclear in making lotions??? This is the method i am using to make my oil/tincture. Its food grade so i imagine it will work but not sure. Thanks for the info here. I can not wait to make some of this lotion.

Yeah sure!
its an alcohol, so should dissolve the TCH's. but it will evaporate out if left opened. and putting it on directly skin, most likely will irritate, alot!
ANY kinda oil will be better.
in my humble opinion.
Slag

Nice. I was also thinking of making my cannabis lotion i already have, Apothecanna, have a bit more bang!!! Apothecanna makes lotion that is packed with active cannabanoids. But i do not live in a medical state so i can not get the full strength. Do you think it would be as easy as just mixing the tincture with the lotion, or maybe warm the lotion before mixing???

I am also going to distill my tincture so that the amount of alcohol will be decreased and hopefully take away some of that burn.

Thanks for the response Slag!!!!

Well,
for sure warming will help it mix.
if you decide to evaporate the Alcohol off, just leaving out open by a heat register or even by the foot of your Refridge ( the fridge gives off surplus heat almost 24/7, can dry shoes overnite!), it will lose the alcohol quickly.
if on the Stove, 160 degrees will rapidly vape off the Spirits! do NOT hit 180 degrees as that is the FLASH point of alcohol!!

Nice Vids! Thanks!!

Hi. I'm a newby to this stuff. Litterally. I've never even tried smoking it. But now I'm looking into it to find some kind of pain relief for my mom. If I make this as directed, does she have to worry about getting a high? She doesn't want to get high. She just wants pain relief. I had an ER doctor tell me that if I cook it for a long time at a low temperature, it will cook out the THC but leave the good stuff for pain relief. Then she said I could just mix it in with Shea Butter to use as a topical pain cream. Thanks for any help you can provide. I appreciate it.

Is anyone still following this?

I've been looking for a topical treatment for someone with rheumatoid arthritis AND fibromyalgia.

I'm not entirely sure how high the levels of pain or discomfort are, but I know it's been high enough to prevent them from leaving the house on some days. They're currently taking some pharmaceuticals for it, which obviously aren't always helping, so I wanted to look into a safer and more effective method.

I'll have 2 strains available shortly, one that has 10-12% THC, and another with 4-10% THC and 4%-15% CBD.

Which strain would be best to use, and how do those percentages compare to the Cannabis used here?

Hello to you all, "Up side down" - "Slag" - "Quietlake" and others,
Do we not forget the CBD's in all our quest for a tool against pain?
I'm in a wheelchair and have terrible nerve pain in my legs. But with the max. of medicine , much wiskey and my secret pill , I can best stand it.The secret is in the good decarbonisation of the basic product which tribe whatsoever. I made the last years several trials and the best for my situation is very simple; 4 gram good stuff very fine and 20 gram coconut graise, make's 24 - 0-pills and 1 pill is good for a 5 or 6 hours no pain.
In answer to an other question, any tincture can be mixed with "Hypericum perforatum" , the Latin name for a cute yellow flower and according to the descriptions that should help for a superficial treatment. You have to find this littel flower and mix it with sunflower oil , place it in the sun and wait for a fortnight , shaking now and then. Mixing that with your tinture should this promote a huge proper operation.
Peace brothers
Denker

Yes Antics, still on it!
I just ordered 1000 St. Johns Wort seeds as suggested by Denker.
it seems from reviews you need a HUGE number of seeds due to poor Germination rates.However, seems it will be awhile (months)before this addition.
I have a Friend who has wrecked his Motor bike & with 4 fused disks, broken bones & bruised all over his left side.
so, am slipping him "Indica Special " Coco Krispies , which He raves how it helps the Narcotics work so much better So, now working on the Pain Cream.
am planning on using both an Indica & a Sativa species.
will update in coming Months.
Slag

I'm not familiar with wax, but RSO can easily be made into pain cream. You'll just need to adjust the recipe for it.

So Ive made a few batches. Once with tetra labs gold caps, once with red diamond oil.

The basic recipe I use is 1 50mg Tetra Labs Goldcap, .1oz beeswax, .7oz shea butter, .2oz emu oil. Melt wax, butter, and oil in a double boiler. Once completely melted, empty the contents of one goldcap, mix and pour into tins. All measurements by weight.

Works amazingly well.. Cant say enough good things about it. No high, nothing but clear headed pain relief.

With the red diamond oil (which is a type of RSO) it has ~600mg so I multiply the recipe by 12.

:nicethread:

That was a good read , I was wondering if a good salve or cream would be a good idea....hmmmm I guess so this was a interesting thread for me , I do have some of these illnesses at my age and it's nice to know now I can make my own stuff ..

Thanx for the great post , I'm a much wiser person today ......:Namaste:

Be well

Fringe50

Back
Top Bottom