Pain cream using only 2 grams made many times

Wow great info here, my MB2 will be in tomorrow, might try some glycerin in there. My cold extraction is only 3 weeks in >.<.. I have some RSO that is activated in coconut oil that I use topically, 25 parts coconut to 1 part RSO, only takes 3 times the amount of RSO and hits much faster. Thinking this could be a good base for some cream that I need badly due to my pain issues that will not subside on bad days to the point I can take enough orally to still hallucinate, although at that point it is at least tolerable, and allows me to place my mind somewhere else. Now my issue with that though is being a full time student I miss study time when I have to dose that high, and can not attend classes like that.
I will be trying this, and reading the rest of this post in a bit here and making some creams to test out.

Hi there i have a question, wonderful description and dialog by the way i will defiantly be using your method.
if you was to use the industrial high CBD hemp plant instead of a THC strain cannabis plant would you still get the same effect using your method ?
thank you for your reply, and thank you for your original post.
Peace !

I was kind of aware of it for the pain relief, but I had no idea that the cannabis cream could actually be used to treat various skin conditions. At this point the big thing in my mind is, what can't Cannabis treat?! Almost seems too amazing to believe, but good to know it can be this beneficial.

I was kind of aware of it for the pain relief, but I had no idea that the cannabis cream could actually be used to treat various skin conditions. At this point the big thing in my mind is, what can't Cannabis treat?! Almost seems too amazing to believe, but good to know it can be this beneficial.

cajuncelt makes a pain/healing cream for his patients who deal with chemotherapy burns. I've used straight CCO to heal psoriasis. You name it, we probably have a member who was healed of it with cannabis. I'm of the opinion there's not anything cannabis can't treat.

I really try your this natural cream formula for burn spots treatment and hope for good results.

herrybrain, have you tried this pain cream and if so, what kind of results have you seen?

Hello, I am trying to make cream out of a tincture that my mum has, she has 1oz of canna essence tincture. Since we can't by the cream in England any more, I thought if I can make a cream it will last longer. Can you help me out on how to do it? I really haven't got a clue.
Thanks.

Wow great info here, my MB2 will be in tomorrow, might try some glycerin in there. My cold extraction is only 3 weeks in >.<.. I have some RSO that is activated in coconut oil that I use topically, 25 parts coconut to 1 part RSO, only takes 3 times the amount of RSO and hits much faster. Thinking this could be a good base for some cream that I need badly due to my pain issues that will not subside on bad days to the point I can take enough orally to still hallucinate, although at that point it is at least tolerable, and allows me to place my mind somewhere else. Now my issue with that though is being a full time student I miss study time when I have to dose that high, and can not attend classes like that.
I will be trying this, and reading the rest of this post in a bit here and making some creams to test out.
I am thinking about ordering b-52 have you ever grown them before, i am a hydro guy do they like soil or hydro if you have??
Hello everyone,
I just watched a videos on YouTube about using an alcohol based tincture to make cream, looked interesting.
Making Cannabis Cream and Lotion Naturally - YouTube

cheeers UPS

Hello, I am trying to make cream out of a tincture that my mum has, she has 1oz of canna essence tincture. Since we can't by the cream in England any more, I thought if I can make a cream it will last longer. Can you help me out on how to do it? I really haven't got a clue.
Thanks.

Karen, I'm sorry your post got overlooked. I have a tutorial on this. If you have any questions you can PM me. That way you won't be waiting so long for an answer.

Easy Pain Cream

So I made some of this over the coarse of a few days. Went to my parents in beautiful BC canada and my cousins are also there. My one cousin Lisa just found out she has RA. So she took a fresh harvest oil that was .5ml that I made but won't go into on this thread. Also gave her some lotion that I made for her heels as they are really bad for her. This morning she tells me that I am the best person in the world for giving that to her. Already a believer but now there is no doubt in her mind. She slept better than most nights and when she got out of bed there was no pain to speak of in her heels!! She said that has been YEARS for her to feel good in the am before any meds. Oh I use 8g trim and nice popcorn and 1 cup coconut oil and 1 cup grape seed oil with approximately 100g of bees wax pellets.

I like supergroomer's recipe. It seems like a long time to cook everything though, 110 minutes to decarb and 8 hours to infuse the oil in the oven. Is that right? I'm not really experienced with it so I just want to be sure it's not a typo or anything. It's difficult to dedicate my house to an entire day of smelling like bud to make this cream so I want to make sure I do it right.

When it's done 24 hours warm, then stain it with cheese cloth or coffee filter. And repeat above, I sometimes to it 3 times, 2nd and 3rd lots won't be as strong,
Help me if I'm wrong here. Why keep putting it back in the oven if it's going to make the strength weaker?

The link is broken. Can you please direct me to the refined pain cream you're talking about. Thank you

We're goin to have to wait until Blogs are up for that link. Let me see if I can track it down in the Study Hall. Be right back.

I like supergroomer's recipe. It seems like a long time to cook everything though, 110 minutes to decarb and 8 hours to infuse the oil in the oven. Is that right? I'm not really experienced with it so I just want to be sure it's not a typo or anything. It's difficult to dedicate my house to an entire day of smelling like bud to make this cream so I want to make sure I do it right.

I see you got overlooked intuitional. Yes indeed, the recipe reads correctly. The eight hours is to assure maximum infusion and decarb. I know it sounds like a lot, but it works.

I discovered this pain cream after making cannagliss, the way you cook it in a crockpot for 24 hours (I have since found a way easier way to make it), in the recipe it said to make sure you wear gloves when you strain it, my partner used gloves and was ok, I filled the eyedropper bottles and some split down the side, it had cooled down by then, and not thinking I just rubbed it into my hands, before I had finished rubbing the couple of drops of glycerine and with thc extracted in, my backpain, which was really bad, had gone, but just rubbing cannagliss in gave like a hangover later.

You don't get stoned using cream, but if you use it as a massage cream, add more oil to recipe, and you will be very relaxed.

My 95 year old aunt who would never think of smoking has used this cream for 2 years now, and swears by it for all sorts of pains of old age, she now has most of her retirement village using it.
Pain cream works in a minute or so, and will last 5-8 hours.
Pain Conditions tried on.
Chronic back pain, headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder pain, foot crushed by horse hoof, finger cut off in car door, and stitched back on, finger crushed with mallet, arthritis pain, older person aches and pains, Gout, carpel tunnel pain, both before surgery and another person 2 years after surgery which failed. Aching Feet, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, awesome for period pain, Endometriosis, toothache, various amputee stumps,
Skin Conditionsand many more I will remember afyer I post, gemerally though, if it hurts, it will probably stop or drastically reduce pain for many hours.
Psoriasis, Eczema, Scar healing (see photos below), Scabies Itch, Sunburn, scald, Shingles pain, keloid scar, removes pain after mastectomy so woman could are bra again to go to work, myself once scar is numb from cream I massaged heavily, made most of scar turn into normal scar, Diabetes Ulcers cleared up, another person the Diabetes patchy numb skin disappeared after 5 weeks. and many more things...

So after a bit of experimenting, I brought a 2oz container of wax and oil based had salve from Henrys removed about 2 teaspoons of the salve, heated the rest in the microwave, just 30 seconds at a time,

Once the salve was just melted put 1 teaspoon of the cannagliss in, mixed it, then replaces the lid and shake it until you feel the mix starting to reset. Done. Depending on how bad your pain is, and how strong the cannagliss is, you may have to add more or less cannagliss.

When you use, just get the smallest amount maybe 1/8 of a teaspoon, and if you can reach rub it directly onto area of pain, if not, soles of feet are good too or hands. If it is strong enough, you probably won't finish rubbing it in before the pain is gone, maybe a minute.

If you don't already have your own cannagliss, I can tell you a way to make it, I make my own salve base now, and find it better than the store brought stuff, and WAYYY cheaper. You can make about 2 months worth of pain-cream for
Ingredients.
2 grams of good bud shake, pr best bud the higher thc the better the results.
best to make 2 brews using different strains you have grown, otherwise you get used to it and it doesn't work as quickly but start with just one brew using 2 grams.
Other ingredients.
8 tablespoon approx food grade glycerine or Coconut oil.
1/2 oz wax
, bees wax, palm wax or soy wax
Grapeseed oil
Coconut oil.

Method
Crumble up 2 grams of (dried)Marijuana crumbs or put in coffee grinder the finer the better, not powder if possible.
put into small glass bottle with metal lid 8 oz Jam Jar is best
add about 8 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine or 4 heaped tbps Coconut oil.
screw lid on, and give a good shake.
turn oven onto the lowest lowest heat, take out rakes, and only leave 1 rack, places about 3/4 the way down the oven, put a glass or metal dish in the oven for glass jar to stand on, and just leave it to sit, at start shake every hour, them every couple of hours, then when you remember it, you can turn off overnight, (I leave mine on all night) and rewarm the next morning. I leave it for anywhere from 24 to 36 hours, depends how I feel. Your oven should be low enough temp that you can touch bottle and it will be hot, but not burn, lid is hotter so use a towel when picking up to shake.
When it's done 24 hours warm, then stain it with cheese cloth or coffee filter. And repeat above, I sometimes to it 3 times, 2nd and 3rd lots won't be as strong, I've been told to manke 2 and 3 lots at higher heats for each brew, never higher than 200 degrees but I mix them all together.. however
With the first straining,
just add 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls it to 2oz wax base and use
Wax base for salve.
1 part wax to 5 parts grapeseed oil, melt together until just melted, then allow to cool, and shake once it isn't too hot, mix together well. If when it's cooled it is too runny, add a lottle more wax, if too hard add more oil.
add an essential oil if you wish, teatree oil is great for added healing power, and covers smell, just 2 or 3 drops. otherwise use as is, my adult son drank 20 mls and got very very stoned, but what a waste.

Here is photo proof of scar removal.

1st Brew
125 F
50 C
1/8 Gas

7 year old hot water scar
heals_7_year_old_scar.png

I hope this isn't too long, but this is really well tried on many many people and it works, in fact I have never come across anyone, that has tried and not had any relief, or only slight relief.

If you make a larger quantity, I use about 1/2 ounce of herb now, if I can get it, but if you make larger amount, don't strain the marijuana out of all the glycerine or but it back in with some, use a dark bottle or put in warm dark place, and shake when you think of it, it will get stronger as the weeks and months pass.
I know this is an old post but that's really interesting. I am in NZ and are interested in this.

Back
Top Bottom