PakaloloGrow's ACDC Feminized Photo-Period Outdoor & Indoor Soil Grow Journal, July 2019

PakaloloGrow

Aloha everybody, I just received these ACDC feminized cannabis seeds in the mail today from Grower's Choice Seeds. I ordered them on July 8th and they are here today the 15th?!?!? That's just ridiculous.... Great job GCS!!! In all fairness, I do live in Los Angeles and they are being delivered from Sacramento. But, still awesome... Let's get them poppin, shall we?

Strain(s): ACDC Feminized Photo-period

Strain Details: Cannatonic Phenotype, 40% Indica /60% Sativa, THC 2%, CBD 15%

Germination: 07/15/2019

Sprout:

Training:

Stage:
Seed

Length of Flower:

Location of Grow:
Outdoor- Veg/ Indoor/Flower

Medium Type: Soil

Soil Mix:

Container Size:

Lights Used:
The Sun to vegetate and 2-600 watt Viparspectra LED's for Flower, same ones currently being used for my auto flower grow PakakloloGrow's Auto-Flower Indoor Soil Grow Journal-2019

Light Regimen:

Temperature of the Tent:

Relative Humidity:

pH of Soil:

Pest:

Watering schedule:

Type of Fertilizer & Strength:
Fox Farm Liquid Grow Big 6-4-4, Big Bloom 0-0.5-0.7, Extra Strength Fertilizer 2-8-4

July 15 8:57 PM PST

Thanks for taking a look, more to come. This epic adventure has just begun...

18 Hours Later... 2:57 PM PST

Stardate 1457.07162019 Earth Standard Time

Captain's Log Entry by Capt. PakaloloGrow of the Starship Oahu

We have successfully completed eighteen hours of germination and the crew (myself) is at the highest morale, we are now putting the ACDC embryos to slumber in the most advanced synthetic alloy paper towel (from dollar tree), moistened with recycled water from the ships evaporator coils (filtered water from the donut shop) and will be placed in a plasmatic humidity retaining vessle (ziploc, also from dollar tree). The embryos will continue to germinate in the Captain's quarters under lock and key (laying around somewhere in my room). Further log entries to come, Capt. PakaloloGrow signing out.

I was thinking about that, I thought I might get a small led grow light. I plan on flowering one and keeping one as a mother, but I've never never kept a mother before. Any suggestions on a small led? or the wattage?

You dont need a ton of light, enough to cover most of the plant. It doesnt need to be too bright. Spectrum doesn't seem to need to be of any special style. All you're doing is making the day a bit longer so they wont flower. If you just put a seedling on the ground the sun rising and setting will cause it to flower.

As for mothers I'm using a 400watt Spectrum King dialed down about half way.

You dont need a ton of light, enough to cover most of the plant. It doesnt need to be too bright. Spectrum doesn't seem to need to be of any special style. All you're doing is making the day a bit longer so they wont flower. If you just put a seedling on the ground the sun rising and setting will cause it to flower.

As for mothers I'm using a 400watt Spectrum King dialed down about half way.
You also run the risk of turning your plants hermie because of the extreme change in environment

I was thinking about that, I thought I might get a small led grow light. I plan on flowering one and keeping one as a mother, but I've never never kept a mother before. Any suggestions on a small led? or the wattage?
I just reread the above. Its Kinda wonky. So you're asking for opinions on lights indoors. I'm talking about a light on your plants outside as they veg. Sorry if that wasnt clear

I just reread the above. Its Kinda wonky. So you're asking for opinions on lights indoors. I'm talking about a light on your plants outside as they veg. Sorry if that wasnt clear
Sorry, I was in a rush earlier. I understood you meant outside, to extend the daylight hours closer to 18 hours. Oh and I voted for you lol

26 Hours Later... 3:57 PM PST

Opened up the bag and they looked ready to me....

I filled these jiffy pots with pre mixed soil to an inch below the top and then I filled with starting mix.

Great job Capt'n PGrow. Good to see that ur seeds from GC are doing well. The ones I ordered from them should be here Monday. I hope they pop as well as yours did. Except for the first couple of weeks, I plan on doing my complete grow outdoors. I just hope the weather cooperates and I don't have to do too much plant moving.

Back
Top Bottom