Perpetual Grow - Blue Mystic Indoor

Yea I pulled them off when they were still in veg and the younger leaves are stronger then the older ones. Yea I let them sit out over night for 2 days or put them in the oven for 10 minutes. You get a nice head high. And it feels the same as smoking nugs. One time I got high as shit off my youngest plant. I was like really high. But try it your self. The new growth that you take from topping just let them dry out and then roll them in papers and enjoy:thumb:

sorry to butt in here,
Whiz, so you're comparing smoking leaf to nugs??
And getting just as high?
um, sorry but I find that weird..

sorry to butt in here,
Whiz, so you're comparing smoking leaf to nugs??
And getting just as high?
um, sorry but I find that weird..

LOL, Im not comparing it 100% to smoking nugs. Hell no but he asked if it was the same type of normal high you would get if you were to smoke a nug. Of course its not going to give you that full 100% blast. Its just a nice head high. But the one plant leaf I smoke I did get a full on body blow. No lie. Its the newer leaves that carry most of the THC or CBD.

It is weird but I got the idea from my Jamaican friend. They said they used to dry out the whole plant and smoke it.in Jamaica

wow, so apparently it's been 3 months since I was last actively participating on these boards. I have to admit that once I got the hang of growing I stopped coming on here looking for answers to questions. The result is that I have gotten really lazy in my approach (or maybe that's just all the bud I'm vaping :scratchinghead:) to the point that I am really just doing the bare minimum to keep these plants going. Even with this new laid back approach I'm still getting an ounce per month easy and have more than I know what to do with.

I have done a few batches of brownies and had a great time enjoying those with friends. It is such a different experience from vaping, especially in duration. I actually have to plan ahead to make sure I have nothing to do for at least 12 hours after taking them. I also started making gel caps with my ABV. One capsule holds about .6 grams which is probably near what a normal vape session is for me. I find that taking 1 of these makes me think I might be feeling something but not really sure, 2 will get me pretty messed up, while 3 is usually enough to make me wish I had only taken 2. They also give me gas for some reason and the taste is not very desirable when burping, but well worth the high.
IMG_17835.jpg

One last story...I was hanging a plant to dry it and when I opened the box where I hang them I found a lone branch still on the string with a nice nug on it. It had been hanging there for almost a month since apparently I had missed it when manicuring and jarring them. It was super dried out, but I threw it in the vaporizer anyways and it was fine. I have tried curing and using "sticky" weed versus super dry weed when vaping and I can say the only real difference I found is that the sticky weed is harder to grind up and clean out from my vaporizer afterwards.

I'm planning to try a sativa strain in April, but probably won't start a journal on it. I think I'll just sit back and smoke it. :hookah:

Those are some crazy looking bombs you got there.
One of those would put me to bed..
:snooze:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom