OK soo... sorry I was off line there for a bit.
Our gals got transplanted to 3 gallons. When I TP them I noticed the roots were not very established in the sense that they were light looking. So wasn't to happy to see that however the plant looks great.
I bought a PH pen so I will giver a try... pic to follow :))) Happy to be back...thx Teddy

Also I am about to change over my rooms.... wish me luck!!!
Bought some more lights so I will have two types now in one room. New lights are Luma-RDE-1000W
Sooo for a 12x12 room 3 Luma's and two of the other ones I mention above. I want this room to be the bud room and the other the Veg room and then I will build a space for my clones/seeds.
How many plants do you think should be ok in the room? Just curious, I kinda go how big I can get the plants to go. I LST alot because I feel its better for maintenance and the bounty. I always wing it but I would like to know anyones rule of thumb if you will :)

Its getting hot in here!!!! SHITBALLS!!!
soooo Peyote Cookie looks unaffected however some of my other plants are taco-ing. Ill upload a pic of my situation. How many plants should be in a 12x14 room? The 2 new Luma 1000w to the exisiting 2 MH. also AC and fans

View album 20551
View album 20550
View album 20549

Here you go. Peyote Cookie 1, 2, 3 heading into Week 4

Had issues with heat. I added two lights then the AC went so had to but a new one.
Never had this happen before so any advice to help bring them back to normal would be appreciated. :)))
All the new growth is normal. Temps and RH are good too.
I fimmed two of them they dont look so great. The rest Im going to top or LST, what are your thoughts?

I will be transplanting them to 7.5 this week.
Thanks for your help :)

SOOO still working on the room. It was my birthday last week so I went away for a few days and well.... another AC blew adding 2 light to equal 4 really changed my conditions (12x14 room) but I think I got under control now ggrrrrr. I am just going to flip rooms around hopefully today. Anyone have any tricks to do that or is it just do it thing?
Adding the lights made them stretch too so now I am working with them taller than I want. My fim'd ones look .... weired. Is that normal too? Other than the heat stress they are happy, crowded but happy. Because they are about 1 ft I think I am going to top and clone the tops for another round. Ill do that today.

For fun here is a pic of my Durban Poison I took down (top half left he rest to finish) last night. I was really surprised because it was a really weird plant. Like barely no leaves but the buds showed up so I was ok lets do this and see what happens :)

Ill post some pic when the lights come on 1pm

Well just a little update. In my other room some of my plants went Hermie so now I am sooo concerned about my veg room which has these plants.... any advice would be great.
How do I protect this veg room. I got rid of my clones of those plants. So upset

Ok sooo just an update on my Blueberry 3 plants were hermie. Undeveloped seeds with a few mature seeds. All my other plants were good! So happy never growing Blueberry again. However, I got just under 5 lbs wet so pretty happy with that.
So I took down my walls and floor, wiped Down everything else.
As for everything in veg.... well I one by one went through every plant. I threw out 8 plants. Cloned that grew of the Blueberry and couple Thai Lights. Ok on one Thai it had two bugs, 2. I haven’t looked it up yet. I’ll post pic below. So now I have to worry about them. My first experience with a bug so advice needed pls!!!

However I had a celebration for life for my Auntie I had to get ready for finding pic and preparing for it which took me away from Transplanting my El Jefe to 7.5 and my Peyote Cookie. They are about 1 ft and because of the heat ( adding the lights),
Then the air to air conditioner is blowing. Then the hermaphrodite plants, then the bugs, sorting through all of the plants 100 of them, here I am exhausted unsure of what’s going to happen for my next round. Have not done any low stress training on my PO days which I planned. So now I’m trying to find the right way to recover. So I will be in the room all day today I’ll post pictures as I take them when the lights come on. If anyone has any advice I’ll take it. Thanks for helping ☺️

hermie is usually caused by one of three things.

The first being confused genetics. This is a truly hermaphrodite plant. it will always go hermie, and should not be propagated. True hermie plants are quite rare.

The second is stress. We do something that causes the plant to go hermie. Light is the biggest thing that will cause a plant enough stress to go hermie (there are many more things that can cause hermie plants). Some plants take more stress than others before throwing nanners. This is due to genetics. The better the genetics, the more stress before hermie.

The third is age. An old female plant, which is close to the end of flowering will go hermie to protect her genetic line. Most female cannabis plants will do this. These hermies will not always produce viable seeds.

Before swearing off Blueberry, you may want to try a different breeder. Some breeders have better genetics than others. I'm not versed enough to tell you which are better, but there are many here than can.

Sorry to hear about your plants, but it sounds like it wasn't a total loss.

Thanks got it. I was so pissed off then my service.... now a bug
What is it and what do I do? I threw the plant out. What about my others
Here is a pic

Aphid??? I friggin hate aphids so hard to get rid off.
What do I do and am I right??
Look almost like sap....but I guess it could be an aphid. If it's aphids, be aware, they are not easy to get rid of. Need oil, and spinosad will be used a lot.... Neem oil can only be sprayed when going dark. Light will cause burning of the plant.

I know it does. Soo weird. Thanks about the oil and about night time makes sense. I don’t see anymore.

Here is the update of my Peyote Cookie’s. As you know I’ve been dealing with a lot in my rooms and life so I am journaling only here. Way to many directions otherwise. Sooo here they are apprx 1ft
Topped and fim’ed. Going to transplant Monday to 7.5gal. Hopefully flip 12/12 maybe two weeks. I have had to veg longer to get some control back. Momma bit off more than she could chew for plants in veg with heat/lights additions the AC blowing.
I’m going to LST when I transplant maybe. Is it to late?? Hey
View album 20551
View album 20550
View album 20549

Hey way to go Member of the month! @Bonsaiweed
Good job!
Thanks, I'm surprised to be the member of the month while being a member such a short time.....

....and if you want to look for aphids...look under leaves....they like to hang out there...

Yes I did. I went through all my plants. There wasn’t any bugs at all so maybe I got lucky? I’m seriously not that lucky. So I’ll keep looking. I also was feeling energetic and transplanted to 7.5 gal for my 22 El Jefe. I’ll do my Peyote Cookie Monday.
All plants look good most at showing their lady parts :)

Have a great weekend my friends

Back
Top Bottom