Yeah once a plant gets some they put their energy into baking beans. there was a time when every thing had seeds, then this stuff ahh what was it called ah sense something but it had no seed ! you kids have no idea how good you have it 😉
Breakout the album 💿 cover and De seed the weed while listening to yer favorite album. Good times, shitty pot. lol 😂 CL🍀

Yeah once a plant gets some they put their energy into baking beans. there was a time when every thing had seeds, then this stuff ahh what was it called ah sense something but it had no seed ! you kids have no idea how good you have it 😉
Sensamiliia I can't spell it..lol

Sorry to jump in so late on this, but it's 3:30 an I'm kinda stoned. what's going on with the framing ? was the roof sagging. I've been in a lot of attics an never seen framing like that. ya freakin me out man
I just bought the place. Moved in January 14, 2023. Everything you see is from the last owner. You're freaking me out man! So that whackyass framing that's going on in the attic could be a halfass attempt at securing my roof!? That's scary.

Breakout the album 💿 cover and De seed the weed while listening to yer favorite album. Good times, shitty pot. lol 😂 CL🍀
The rolling tray full of broke up buds and tilt the tray so when you sift the bud upwards all the seeds would roll to the bottom. I don't miss that lol

Are you going to hold on to the fritter longer ? I'm one who hangs onto them until i see the tiny clusters. There easy to spot way before they open. :peacetwo:
I will definitely hang onto the fritter quitter til it's a true male. I might post it somewhere see if there's anyone out there who needs some pollen in their tent. He hasn't nannered yet, so there's still time!!

So if I did decide to save pollen from the quitter I'd probably cross it with a sativa cuz this fritter is all indica. And it's big, at least I think so..😇..cross it with something more dense and short. Maybe I could cross it with Kabul or fractal, they're indica mostly too so it wouldn't change the structure much then, it'll focus on the other chemistry combo.

This pic makes it look kinda male. The lack of pistils coming out of the pre flower makes me lean towards a male but the pics a little blurry so it's hard to tell.

I would wait a while until it's 100% clear but def keep an eye on it.

This is a seedling of mine that turned male.
PXL_20240216_024605340.jpg
PXL_20240216_024547811.jpg
That looks like a male to me keep an eye on it for sure

Decided to start my outdoor grows for the spring of 2024, I'm going to be growing 3 feminized photoperiods. These will be the 1st time to grow these.

I have 3 autoflowers growing as well, you can see that grow journal by checking the link in the signature area below.

Some of the strains I decided to grow this journal, are relatively new strains. And there was very little review, if any at all.
So my hope is to change that, and serve up a great review for future growers around the world. Enjoy.

One Fritter-Quitter
Mexican Haze
Platinum Root Beer

One Fritter-Quitter

Screenshot_20240216_232504_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232816_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232806_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_233255_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_233230_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232930_Chrome.jpg

20240216_231832.jpg