Plant not happy

Herbinatah

420 Member
Hello not sure if anyone has any ideas. My plant is a northern lights auto in 3 gallon pot,350 watt LEDs. It does this drooping more often then not it's not from over or under watering not sure what to try.

Attachments

• 20200927_091232.jpg
    20200927_091232.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • 20200927_091213.jpg
    20200927_091213.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Hmm it looks okay to me. What are you growing in? Were the pictures taken during the lights on or lights off time? Is the plant approaching lights off time?
Growing in 3 gallon fabric pots of pro mix. The plant beside it is happy and praying. No the pictures were taken during lights on when the others are happy this one is not so much.

is it near lights out when they do this ?

plants "learn" the schedule and will droop naturally before lights out.

probably likes it a tad drier. it's got elongated leaf tips with a slight droop - suggests a real early n tox. not so much it's an emergency, but could be the start.

probably likes it a tad drier. it's got elongated leaf tips with a slight droop - suggests a real early n tox. not so much it's an emergency, but could be the start.
Ok thanks that's start should I skip a feeding possibly and go just water, and see what happens.i know it's not too bad i just haven't had a plant so droopy all the time and don't want to let it go.

probably just hold the course for now. nothing looks like an emergency from here. they are at the point where they start to want a little more pk and ignore the n a bit.

Back
Top Bottom