Plants turned sick in a week?

Plants looked like this a week ago, first pic.
now just a week later they are looking like the second two pics. Using fox farms soil Trio with added potassium, in pro mix HP. Any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 959C3D24-3BF3-4FA6-9C53-C6FC198BBDD4.jpeg
    959C3D24-3BF3-4FA6-9C53-C6FC198BBDD4.jpeg
    938 KB · Views: 45
  • 8303A7B3-7837-4574-ABD6-72027FF6DA3D.jpeg
    8303A7B3-7837-4574-ABD6-72027FF6DA3D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • 63A66BD1-99CE-4862-B0D4-E46FDA8E97C2.jpeg
    63A66BD1-99CE-4862-B0D4-E46FDA8E97C2.jpeg
    932.9 KB · Views: 40
locks like a ph problem multiple problems, too much potassium ( i think )
Came here to say that. FoxFarm trio is already hot. Back it all off a bit and don't feed extra potassium maybe until flower..

now just a week later they are looking like the second two pics. Using fox farms soil Trio with added potassium, in pro mix HP. Any help greatly appreciated
Hey bro. When the change in leaf colour started to occur,did you switch to flower? Looks like a cal mag issue this is how my plants started to fuck out , they went from health to sick fast just like urs are bro no offense but yea what are u feeding?

They look nitrogen starved now.
It has to be a over fert issue in my opinion. Because you went from dark green healthy growth to yellow so they must have maxed out and locked out from high salt maybe fuck same shit as me brother

A lesser known but equally important interaction is the one shown by the Mulder’s Chart (Figure 2). The Mulder’s chart represents the interaction between 11 of the essential plant elements. Some interactions are positive (synergistic) and others are negative (antagonistic). A synergistic relationship is one where the elements involved help each other by aiding uptake or utilization. In contrast, an antagonistic relationship means the elements hinder each other in uptake or utilization. For example, adequate potassium aids in use of iron and manganese, but if it is too high it will hinder (antagonizes) utilization of magnesium, boron, nitrogen, phosphorous and calcium. An antagonized element may be present in adequate levels, but there is so much potassium present the plant doesn’t have access to it. Elements that act as antagonists can do so in a couple ways. If calcium is in excess it can simply out-compete other elements such as potassium and magnesium for uptake sites on the roots, or it can change soil chemistry by elevating pH to the point iron and boron become unavailable.

Do a search (forum or general web) for Mulder's Chart. Print it out, along with the many available nutrient toxicity/deficiency texts/pictorials. Refer to both as needed - and impress your friends & family with your newly found knowledge ;).

Hey bro. When the change in leaf colour started to occur,did you switch to flower? Looks like a cal mag issue this is how my plants started to fuck out , they went from health to sick fast just like urs are bro no offense but yea what are u feeding?
Using fox farms soil trio, adding 1/16 tsp potassium to a gallon of water.

It has to be a over fert issue in my opinion. Because you went from dark green healthy growth to yellow so they must have maxed out and locked out from high salt maybe fuck same shit as me brother
I'm sure it's a fert problem , when younger they were sickly I was told then add potassium , they turned beautiful like in the first pic, I know fox farms is hot, I've used it for years and it's constantly burning the tips. Would be open to a better fert , most people are hydro now not much soil info.

Back
Top Bottom