PlantWrestler's Ultimate Growing Championships!

Thanks johnny and blaze, hey see the real tall plant at the very back lol its like 8 ft tall that plant was 2 ft tall at flip ,talk about extreme phenotype man ,all the plants in the sea of green (not vert ones) are my crosses see they all stretched about the same both 2 different crosses but that one is an extreme pheno from the mother that I seeded which was also a FREAK extra large plant ,reason I mention this is its all down to the roots of this pheno ,they go crazy and fast .

I always thought that would be a great challenge for breeders. Pick the top 20 and put them head to head on grows. Single elimination. They get a certain amount of time to grow and cure 1 strain to go up against their opponent. Only 2 categories Sativa dom. and Indica dom. Most everything is a hybrid now days anyway. You win you go on you loose you go home. It would take a while to get a final champion but done well in a reality based TV program it would do well in ratings. It could really showcase the best of the breeders out there.

That would be awesome perhaps have like a home breeder vs pros kinda thing then the strains both produce are tested scientifically for THC levels etc as well as sampled by judges for high effects and flavour without the judges knowing who's strain is who's! Haha I would be so down for that man.

Friggn 8ft tall plantwrestler your making big moves buddy

That's how I came up with the name PlantWrestler lol ,cause I'm always moving them and its full on like I have to get into wrestling stance and use all my strength to budge the big ones haha

Flower room update ,lights off pics.
Here's some snaps taken just at lights off ,I brewed up a cicada shell tea ,boooooom they looooved it overnight they have gone crayayaaaazee!
IMG_20170724_091659.jpg
IMG_20170724_091749.jpg
IMG_20170724_091804.jpg
IMG_20170724_092001.jpg
IMG_20170724_091900.jpg
IMG_20170724_091844.jpg
IMG_20170724_091950.jpg
IMG_20170724_091938.jpg
IMG_20170724_091659.jpg

That would be awesome perhaps have like a home breeder vs pros kinda thing then the strains both produce are tested scientifically for THC levels etc as well as sampled by judges for high effects and flavour without the judges knowing who's strain is who's! Haha I would be so down for that man.

With testing the way it is today you could really see what's in there. Judges would rate the things testing can not and show how the chemical make up equates to the high. A state like Colo. would be a great place for a reality show about growing and breeding.

With testing the way it is today you could really see what's in there. Judges would rate the things testing can not and show how the chemical make up equates to the high. A state like Colo. would be a great place for a reality show about growing and breeding.
Yeah man! and I have thought of the perfect name for the show!...........PlantWrestler's Ultimate Growing Championships ! Hahahahaha!

Flower update:
Here's some really quick snaps at lights off ,all plants really flowering hard ,seems likely that these strains I've been working on are complete I'm so happy with the flower structures.
IMG_20170726_092008.jpg
IMG_20170726_091953.jpg
IMG_20170726_092407.jpg
IMG_20170726_092355.jpg

^^^ What he said ^^^

You're going to have some kong sized colas in there in a few weeks. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom