PlantWrestler's Ultimate Growing Championships!

Veg and mom area is going strong even though I havent been in here much.
IMG_20170727_074437.jpg

Again just want to point out that I have hung each 600 w hps bulb horizontally without using any hoods/reflectors ,this is enabling me to grow sea of green and large vert trees at the same time.

If the bulbs were hung vertically than this wouldn't be possible.
It came to me after a fresh hit of my pineapple !

Here's some different leaves from different strains I have in my garden .
This first one I dried out and pressed by leaving it between the pages of a book ,I'm now going to add the new freshly picked assortment of leaves to the same book to dry and press .
All of these leaves aren't a 1 leaf random mutation .
Each different plant has these leaves uniformly .
Leaves taken in flower .
No1 ,pressed and dried this leaf is from my own strain I call bigbud (no affiliation with the bigbud and bigger buds too he he.
IMG_20170727_214122.jpg

This next leaf is from a cut I received from a fellow grower in northern NSW and purples tremendously in late flower
No2
IMG_20170727_213715.jpg

This leaf is my favourite of the bunch and the plant it comes from is very different with very small leaves all the same as this but big big colas and never needs any defoliation ,its another northern NSW cut .
No3
IMG_20170727_213637.jpg

Another one here the result of breeding no2 with no3 she also turns red then purple to deep purple/almost black in late flower
No4
IMG_20170727_213753.jpg

A wide assortment of totally different looks it just reminds me of how much I love this plant ,genetics rock

Back
Top Bottom