Super Lemon Haze is one of my all time favorites! I can’t wait to see how they do! Happy growing gardener!

I've had the strain before and I remember it being amazing, so I decided to try it out in my first grow!

I think I'm going to end up swapping lights. I currently have a Phlizon 600w LED light. I didn't do enough research on lighting however and the PAR rating is...well...sub par.

Now I'm looking into a VIPARSPECTRA 600w LED. PAR rating is much higher, and light reviews are much better as well.

Yay ! A fellow first time soil grower. The girls look great, much farther ahead than mine. Can't wait to see how they grow and flower.

Good luck !
Cheers

Thank you very much! As a first time cannabis grower, I'm excited to learn and see how well I do on my first try. I'll be sure to follow you along on your grow as well. Best of luck to you, and your girls!

I think I'm going to end up swapping lights. I currently have a Phlizon 600w LED light. I didn't do enough research on lighting however and the PAR rating is...well...sub par.

Now I'm looking into a VIPARSPECTRA 600w LED. PAR rating is much higher, and light reviews are much better as well.

I’m running a VIPARSPECTRA 600w in my 4x4 and the plants seem to love it! It’s been a great choice for me first time around. I also really like that I can toggle between light spectrums or just have it going all balls to the wall. I have four lights total between my two tents and the viparsectra is definitely one of my favorites. I also have a Vander that I also got on amazon, it’s on the lower price range but it’s been giving me a great bang for my buck.

So for some reason one of my girls has a weak stalk and I'm not sure why. Is this genetics? Or is there something she needs that I haven't provided enough of? The other girl right next to her is doing fine, she has a nice sturdy stalk. Not sure if this is something I need to address now or if she will eventually beef up. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190125_121201.jpg
    20190125_121201.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 20190125_121154.jpg
    20190125_121154.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 149
Hello , a weak stalk can be genetic but I would guess it is more likely to be a stretch thing for the gorilla glue , I would get the light a little closer for it to slow it down on the vertical growth and let the stalk and roots catch up .I have never been a fan of growing more than 1 type of plant in a small grow area (been down that road it was a headache but it can be done with good success)some like more light some like less light as seedlings so it's tough to change this in a small area, once they are full established it make less of a difference I find

Yeah, I'm going to get the VIPARSPECTRA as soon as I have a little extra cash. So I'll let these girls keep going under the Phlizon for another week or so. Thanks for the info :)
Have you checked out @SmokeSara for lighting!

Have you checked out @SmokeSara for lighting!

I have not but I certainly will! Thank you!
Hello , a weak stalk can be genetic but I would guess it is more likely to be a stretch thing for the gorilla glue , I would get the light a little closer for it to slow it down on the vertical growth and let the stalk and roots catch up .I have never been a fan of growing more than 1 type of plant in a small grow area (been down that road it was a headache but it can be done with good success)some like more light some like less light as seedlings so it's tough to change this in a small area, once they are full established it make less of a difference I find

Yeah, I didn't think that through too well when I started. My next grow I plan on doing two of the same strain for sure. That way things are more uniform across the board haha.

Day 14:

Looking good so far! New growth was a little droopy. Guess they were a little thirsty today, got that taken care of. Going to start LST tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20190127_130808.jpg
    20190127_130808.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190127_130753.jpg
    20190127_130753.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190127_130740.jpg
    20190127_130740.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190127_130726.jpg
    20190127_130726.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 147

Attachments

• 275A20F6-785C-447E-9178-68F68934D332.jpeg
    275A20F6-785C-447E-9178-68F68934D332.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 154
Those are some good looking ladies !!! :thumb::welldone:

Thanks, Irish! They should beef up some more once I start the LST and get some more light to those lower nodes!

Here’s a 500 watt from Home Depot

Wooo boy! Lol. I'm going to use two of these 100w. One on each side. Along with the new VIPARSPECTRA LED light I'll be getting soon. Should boost flower growth a fair amount! I hope so anyway :)

Thanks, Irish! They should beef up some more once I start the LST and get some more light to those lower nodes!

Wooo boy! Lol. I'm going to use two of these 100w. One on each side. Along with the new VIPARSPECTRA LED light I'll be getting soon. Should boost flower growth a fair amount! I hope so anyway :)
Have you check prices with mars in the sponsors?

Have you check prices with mars in the sponsors?

Hmm, just took a look. The lights they have that are in the same price range as the VIPARSPECTRA light, have a lower umol rating at the same hanging height, and are concentrated over a slightly smaller area. They're my next option depending on how the VIPARSPECTRA light works out though because I know people really like MARS lights.

Back
Top Bottom