please help 3 weeks from harvest unknown deficiency?!?!?

horsetits

hello everyone here comes the pics! I am 3ish weeks from harvest and i dont want whatever deficiency or pest problem to stunt and diminish my growth and yield!!! I am thinking maybe manganese but check out my journal for all my grow info but im feeding with a solid bloom nutrient so should be covered on the P and K. sorry any help is MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED!!

help_2.JPG
help_2.JPG
help43.JPG
help35.JPG
help15.JPG

overall looking ok though :)

boom_wk_7.JPG

please check out my journal! :D

J Dubbs First Real Grow

THANK YOU AGAIN! :thanks:

and i know im probably overreacting but started with 1 leaf on two plants but now 5-20 leaves on 6 of 7 girls are displaying same characteristics :( getting worse by the day.. help pleaseee!? :D

Your pics are a bit out of focus, makes it hard to see.

I can not tell if the spots are yellow or are brown. Are they crispy and dry or normal feeling?

If they are yellow and not crispy its normal as its just the buds leeching nitrogen out of the leaves. This is standard in MJ late in flower.

If its brown and crispy I would lean on the side of nute burn.

Hi mate,
Yeah id probably go with what Jimmy said, plants decrease the need for nitrogen during flower cycle, and take all from the larger fan leaves and they will all look N deficient and start yellowing and drooping,dying off..
As you said they look good, if youve been giving them the same nutes up til now, the plant should only show N defic. around now.
If you start getting dark necrotic spots on it, or holes appearing or severe browning and crispy leaves, then id start worrying!! I think youll be fine mate, heres a pic of my last just before harvest time..
now31.jpg
2012-05-22_17_14_29.jpg
Good work on them plants mate!:thumb:
Happy Harvesting, SMOKEMUP;)

Yeah I apologize the lights make for a tough picture taking environment but they are brown and crispy so hopefully I can give em a good flush here and keep my fingers crossed haha thanks for the feedback!!

as Jimmy said, it is completely normal... dont treat for anything.. as the plant reaches the end of its life, leaves turn yellow and fall off....just like its ment to be. btw.... i would start flushing .......

Back
Top Bottom