18 days old
Temp 75-85
Humidity 50-60
Light feeding on day 11.
2mls AN bloom, grow, and micro.
8mls voodoo juice and B52 per gallon.
Day 17.
Watered top 3rd of pot with same nutes.
They were ok and look great before I gave them nutes.
Do I need to flush them?
20190913_175520.jpg
20190913_175513.jpg
20190913_175458.jpg
20190913_175432.jpg

Number one turn ur lights to 18 /6 plants need rest time even autos u should see better growth n I would do a flush n are u taking ph readings what kind of water u are using

You got UV and IR in your light set up the glaze is form the light the leaf mutation is from the nutes. Raise your light or some how give them less IR and UV. The plant has heat stress. Best thing with nutes is to met the pot dry and lightly water until it stops giving reactions to the water. Water realease a more nutes from the soil. Flushing will make your plant stop eating and might have you waiting until the environment drys it out. You said your self just got nutes which means very little salt build up( the only reason to flush). I think back off nutes clean water. And your light might be to close.UV causes cell degeneration in over exposed plants. The hairs on your plant is the defense mech against the radiation in your light.

You got UV and IR in your light set up the glaze is form the light the leaf mutation is from the nutes. Raise your light or some how give them less IR and UV. The plant has heat stress. Best thing with nutes is to met the pot dry and lightly water until it stops giving reactions to the water. Water realease a more nutes from the soil. Flushing will make your plant stop eating and might have you waiting until the environment drys it out. You said your self just got nutes which means very little salt build up( the only reason to flush). I think back off nutes clean water. And your light might be to close.UV causes cell degeneration in over exposed plants. The hairs on your plant is the defense mech against the radiation in your light.
It might not even be the nutes just the light being to close.

me i would watch how close is your light, check with the back of your hand. make sure your hand does not feel heat, if it gets hot your light is to close

I asked this in your other thread how OFTEN do u water....
The puffy looking leaves say overwatering.
My other question is y feed at this stage u bought a charged soil that should go 40 to 50 days with nothing but water.
If u wanna bottle feed and know what is in and y look at a different medium promix coco ect ect

I asked this in your other thread how OFTEN do u water....
The puffy looking leaves say overwatering.
My other question is y feed at this stage u bought a charged soil that should go 40 to 50 days with nothing but water.
If u wanna bottle feed and know what is in and y look at a different medium promix coco ect ect
I could have sworn that the guy where I bought it from said it would have nutes good for one to two weeks. I watered on day eleven with nutes until run off. I watered with nutes on day 15 putting in enough to moisten the top third of pot. Its these autos that have me all screwed up. The short time to flower and putting the seedling into a five gallon bucket made me look into different ways to to water and run my light schedule. I was running light twenty four seven. That seems to be what the problem is. My light is so good the little ones needed there dark time. At least I hope that was the problem only time will tell. Thanks for all your input...

I could have sworn that the guy where I bought it from said it would have nutes good for one to two weeks. I watered on day eleven with nutes until run off. I watered with nutes on day 15 putting in enough to moisten the top third of pot. Its these autos that have me all screwed up. The short time to flower and putting the seedling into a five gallon bucket made me look into different ways to to water and run my light schedule. I was running light twenty four seven. That seems to be what the problem is. My light is so good the little ones needed there dark time. At least I hope that was the problem only time will tell. Thanks for all your input...
Their is no reason to water until the plant takes over the pot. My opinion.

Back
Top Bottom