Please help with identifying sex!

Robocock

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here who has finally decided to take growing seriously after receiving my medical card. I suffered from horrible alcoholism that was affecting my job, with trembling hands and anxiety (I'm a professional tattoo artist, shaky hands are a no-no). Anyhow, I've been smoking cannabis since I was 16 (I'm 32), and never actually used it medicinally. After trying to grow bag seeds without any knowledge in the past. I decided since it's okay for me legally now, I'd like to give it a more serious go.

I only posess the knowledge from various sites and forums so I am a complete amateur. I have 4 plants right now. 2 seeds are from cool dispensary employees and 2 I actually found inside a of a Kurupt Moonrock nug. If anyone knows what type of strain the Moonrocks use, that'd be great! should I assume that these are feminized seeds? My main concern now is sexing the plants as I have read different ways of doing it. I don't want to flower my plants to find the sex either. The 2 big ones germinated Thanksgiving making them exactly 4 weeks today. The other 2 germinated Dec. 3. One of the big ones is a "moonrock" baby and one of the small ones is also. I should have labled them.

I built a ghetto little enclosure with a thermometer and a barometer. It stays between 80f degrees and humidity at 20. I am using 1 100w Plant bulb for heat and 3 CFL lights. 2 putting out 120w Daylight and one 300w soft.

Today: (Dec 27)

Plantlife.jpg

plantlife2.jpg

I'm planning on cloning and am hoping with these pictures if anyone can identify any female traits in my biggest plant?. How much longer should I let it go before flowering if it is indeed a female. Sorry for the newb questions and thank you guys for your help, sure looking forward to updating my progress as I go!:thanks:

plantlife3.jpg

plantlife4.jpg

Thank you, pictures are re-uploaded!! and my question is still if anyone can identify which of my plants might have came from a Kurupt Moonrock, and what strain it is. Thanks!

I would say not showing sex yet, but not zoomed in enough to be able to tell for sure. as for how long till flower, it depends on space mostly. I would give them a couple more weeks at least. also if temps stay above 80 that may be getting a little hot.

So I noticed these new things growing out of my plant this morning that resemble bowling pins right above the node. I hope this is a better picture for anyone here to give me their input. I figure it might be to soon, but the sooner I can find out for sure, the better. Thanks guys!

plantacloseup.jpg

Another photo:
plantsclose2.jpg

And can someone please tell me the KURUPT MOONROCK strain they use, as 2 of my plants came from a nugget. I read it might be Girl Scout Cookies, but I'm not sure.

Not sure what it is, give it a day or two and see what it turns into. As for your strain, Kurupt Moonrock, I searched for it and found nothing. Closest thing I found was a strain called Blue Moon Rocks which is Blue Moon X BOGBubble, so maybe it's lineage stems from one of these 3 strains

Not sure what it is, give it a day or two and see what it turns into. As for your strain, Kurupt Moonrock, I searched for it and found nothing. Closest thing I found was a strain called Blue Moon Rocks which is Blue Moon X BOGBubble, so maybe it's lineage stems from one of these 3 strains

Thank you for your input, should I assume these were feminized seeds?, since the MOONROCK is supposed to be great quality stuff.

Thank you for your input, should I assume these were feminized seeds?, since the MOONROCK is supposed to be great quality stuff.

Idk anything about feminized seeds unfortunately. If you gave us a few more pictures of the whole plant maybe we could narrow down what it is.

Hi!
I also got intrigued when those "bowling pins" showed up on one of my plants (I'm also a new grower), it turned out to be new leaves starting to form.
No signs of sex there yet, judging by the photos... I got the first pistils showing at around the 1 month mark, without turning it into flowering, but only a pair. You'll never know for sure until it starts flowering. :peace: :high-five:

Hi!
I also got intrigued when those "bowling pins" showed up on one of my plants (I'm also a new grower), it turned out to be new leaves starting to form.
No signs of sex there yet, judging by the photos... I got the first pistils showing at around the 1 month mark, without turning it into flowering, but only a pair. You'll never know for sure until it starts flowering. :peace: :high-five:

Thanks!!......and yeah, the plants turn 5 weeks on Wednesday so hopefully they'll be showing soon!!

oh btw KURUPT MOONROCKS isn't a strain, it's top shelf marijuana rolled in oil and kief. It's here in California since it's endorsed pretty much by rapper Kurupt. The top shelf they used is what I'm trying to identify. Here's a picture:

SawatpWvs_6jZjmRxngYgiVebF_A5DPVM-xT9iL84eVISDRiOw.jpg

kurupt-moon-rock-flyer.jpg

Oooooooooh you mean THOSE moonrocks. Yeah if you take a nug, roll it in some hash oil and then in some kief, that is called moonrocks. Finding the strain of the nug alone will probably be hard.

Yeah, that's my biggest question, lol. My buddy got his hands on a 1/4 oz, amazing stuff! As I was breaking it up, 2 seeds fell out of a nugget and so far, it's the only seeds we got. That's why I'm so anxious to find out sex and strain. Thanks for your help Stealthboat, I guess I just have to wait and let nature take it's course. I'll definitely update once I find out anything new.

IT"S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!....I'm happy to finally see some pistils growing. Now that I have identified the sex, my question is, WHAT STRAIN IS IT??.. Can someone please help, whether it's a Indica or sativa? I found these in seeds in a KURUPT MOONROCK nugget (top shelf herb rolled in oil and keif). A local dispensary said they heard the strain they used is Platinum Girl Scout Cookies (this wasn't purchased from them). I'm new to strains and am wondering if anyone can give me some indication of what she might be?...thanks everyone.:thanks:

future_bud2.jpg

futurebud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom