Identifying sex of the plant?

Painkill3r

Hello boys and girls, my plant has been vegging for 5-6 weeks and about a week and a half ago i turned it to 12/12 light cycle for flowering.

So the problem is that i need help to identify the sex of the plant since it my first one, i saw a lot of pics on the web for male/female cannabis pre-flowers and etc. but mine doesn't look like anything i found on a web.

Here are some pics (The best shots i could get with my potato camera):

IMG_20181102_103428.jpg

IMG_20181102_103345.jpg
IMG_20181102_103327.jpg

Too early...

From 40-50 days plant will usually show sex, quicker with shortening daylight hours...

Been flipped a week, show any day now, if it's not already.. look over her, should see a sign...

Too blurry to identify anything... Your better chance on your end of seeing something... Male, small round ball, female, skinnier going to point with pistil protruding...

To explain the best i can, behind the Stipules there is one more stipule-like thing see 1 marking on the pic below and inside it there is a oval ball-kinda thing with pointy tip, see marking 2 on the pic:

InkedIMG_20181102_103345_LI.jpg

Don't see anything in those pics that say either way, should tell you for sure pretty soon though if in 12/12 that long (if it a Regular seed anyway as if an Auto it will do it when it ready and changing light cycle won't trigger it). Odds are it is a lady as they take longer to show typically, but not a for sure thing until you see the white pistils.

Its really to blurry mate... Might be my phone.. can you see in the photo what you want me to see? This shows what looking for/at.
male-female-cannabis-sexing-1a.jpg

Ye okay i will try to take better photos when i get back home, i saw those pics, i almost saw entire google regarding the subject, but mine looks different. anyway thanks and i will update with new photos when i get back home.

Looks Male to me, maybe a hermi Male. Darker pic shows clear Male flower, couple top ones look like it's opened, but shit gets distorted in photographs..

Back
Top Bottom