Please help

Dfirstever

Ok i just seen on some lower fan lrafs not many this wierd stuff on them i had mite damage a while back not much but sprayed with azamax so idk if its that on it i looked through micro scope lookke clear bubbles and clear hairs

Attachments

• 158861044120034058869.jpg
    158861044120034058869.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 42
Did you treat treat with the azamax in your nutrients as well, or just as a foliar spray? How many times? It always took me at least 2-3 treatments to see real results.
I treated 2 times now waited 10 days inn beyween its on older fan leaves i also only foilage sprayed i didnt understand the inn water treatment the problem may be solved could be old damage i havent looked that closley on botton leaves near middle of plant im inn 8th week of veg

They live on the bottom side of the leafs. Check there.

I treated 2 times now waited 10 days inn beyween its on older fan leaves i also only foilage sprayed i didnt understand the inn water treatment the problem may be solved could be old damage i havent looked that closley on botton leaves near middle of plant im inn 8th week of veg
Could be older damage. Doesn’t hurt to treat again though this early in its life. I’m sure you know but make sure to SOAK the underside of those leaves (I turned my plants upside down) and if the problem persists, it’s fairly easy to add to waterings.

Plants look healthy i have 3 clones that are older that have it on few leaves my

Attachments

• 20200502_103921.jpg
    20200502_103921.jpg
    829.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200502_103908.jpg
    20200502_103908.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200502_103905.jpg
    20200502_103905.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200502_103859.jpg
    20200502_103859.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200501_161125.jpg
    20200501_161125.jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200501_161122.jpg
    20200501_161122.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 29
Could be older damage. Doesn’t hurt to treat again though this early in its life. I’m sure you know but make sure to SOAK the underside of those leaves (I turned my plants upside down) and if the problem persists, it’s fairly easy to add to waterings.
yes i soaked it lifted every branch i habe not seen one insect tbh from start the clones had the damge when i bought m didnt realise till werk later treated with safers insecticide but ordered the azamax cause ive hears its the best from muliple ppl ill have to keep a close eye out i dont see any on seedlings is ehy i am hinting at old damage ty for replies

Looks like powder mold to me. Not enough circulation perhaps or too high humidity
i have not had humidity over 55 and 2 fans inn 4x4 text with exuast fan but foilage is getting bit thick i raised lights a bit to help stretch maybe i should treat for that too just to be safe ?

Have you spoke to the person who you got them off
I got them just afeter rooted and was mite damage seen eggs on bottom of damaged leaves but font see eggs anymore or never seen anything crawling new growth looks perfect only see on old growth n only near soil n bottom middle few leaves idk im gonna give it a spray for mildew n stuff incase ffs lol this is only my second grow

Ok i found a clear bug on back of leaf looks like a clear beatle almost can see with microscope would i see it moving if is alive looks dead but idk maybe the treatments has killed it. How can u tell

Did you treat treat with the azamax in your nutrients as well, or just as a foliar spray? How many times? It always took me at least 2-3 treatments to see real results.
I found mites under the damaged leaves i just treated with azamax inn water im gonna foilage spray toniggt before lights out and o moveved fans to give alot of air movement at soil level says hrlps them not be able to mate i have a tiny bit of webbing as i looked closer i hope i can solve this as i thought i already did but ty for help

Ok i just seen on some lower fan lrafs not many this wierd stuff on them i had mite damage a while back not much but sprayed with azamax so idk if its that on it i looked through micro scope lookke clear bubbles and clear hairs
The little pin pricks and little hairs/webs are a tell tale sign of spider mites, and they look like microscopic spiders not beetles...
After many years I realized it's easier to pre-treat than to chase the varmints around :thumb: I use beneficial nematodes in my soil, and I pre-treat with 'garden safe' brand organic spray ....
nematodes.JPG

Garden Safe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom