Please I need info

Trolf

Yo guys, so I'm a newbie grower and I have only successfully grown and harvested one plant, the weed was good it got me high just that the yeild was small, all I got was about 30 grams of the one plant, a mate told me next time I grow to tie down my plants to increase the yeild so I tried but I killed it somehow haha, so I was just wondering if anyone can tell me a proper way to tie down my new plant.......... And one other thing how do you tell when your plant has gone into veg stage and flowering stage, last time I didn't no how many weeks it was into flowering so for all I know I could off chopped it 2 weeks early. Thanks guys and appreciate you time.

Well As far as the flowering gos are you talking about auto plants?
Regular plants only go into veg when you change lights to 12/12. 12 hours on 12 hours off.
18/6 is the best for veg. you can veg as long as you want. when your plant is big enough then switch the lights to 12/12.
If you are not growing autos then when it gets five nodes top it and it will grow bushy. Tying is real easy. Just slowly bend the plant over without snapping it until it is about 90deg over and tie it down. You can go threw my links and you will see I tie ever plant I have down. I can do a video for you if you would like to see how to tie down. I have a clone I need to do that to.
Harvest when 50-70% of hairs have darkened for highest levels of THC
Harvest when 70-90% of hairs have darkened for a more calming,
anti-anxiety effect as some THC turns to CBN
Here are some general rules about harvesting marijuana based on trichomes and the color of the hairs / pistols.
If white "hairs" are almost all sticking straight out and trichomes are all still translucent (clear) then your plant is too young and not ready for harvest. Harvesting now will result in low yield and non-potent harvests.
The beginning of the harvest window opens when your plant has stopped growing new white "hairs" or pistols and at least 40% of the white hairs have darkened and curled in.
Highest level of THC is when many/most of the trichomes have turned milky white / cloudy (when viewed under a magnifier). Trichomes that are milky have the highest levels of THC and contribute to a more euphoric 'head high.'
The end of the harvest window is when the trichomes have become a darker color (usually amber/gold). The amber/yellow trichomes contribute to a 'body high' because some of the THC has converted into less psychoactive CBN, which has calming and anti-anxiety effects. With some strains the trichomes will even turn red or purple!
When trichomes start looking grey or withered, the harvest window has passed.
Want more of a 'head high'? Harvest your buds earlier, when only 40% of hairs have darkened and curled in and trichomes are part clear/ part milky or mostly cloudy/milky.
For the "strongest" marijuana buds with the most psychoactive effects, harvest when almost all trichomes are cloudy/milky.
For more relaxing, anti-anxiety buds, wait until at least some of the milky / cloudy trichomes have darkened to amber. More amber = more relaxing, though the effects may be somewhat less psychoactive. Remember, curing your buds properly for at least 2 weeks to a month will give them more of an anti-anxiety effect.

If you post as your growing we will do what we can to help you. click on my link and say hello so you will know where to go and find my videos I will post to show how to top and tie down plants. I will post videos latter today. its 4:40am here I will have them posted in about 12 hours or so. until then Happy growing and good night. D.W.C. Build Almost Done

One more thing what time during the life stage do I tie down an for how long, sorry for bein a pain in the butt hah thanks:)

Sorry to be short. its almost 5am and I got on here around 1pm. After you tie down then about two weeks you will see tons of new bug spots take over main. when you see all the new growth in a couple weeks the untie

30 grams for one plant isn't bad at all man. I usually have new growers shoot for 1 oz per plant so well done :thumb:

Of course this is with smaller plants, as I don't encourage big plants indoors. Also not a fan of really long vegging, but to each their own, whatever works for someone is the best method in my eyes ;)

Hey Trolf!

Mr Finest showed me the way over here to meet you. He has the touch with the cloning, topping and training so you have what you need in the videos to up your game so to speak. 1 OZ for a first plant inside really isn't bad so you are starting at a good point. I still don't get much more than that off some plants and I have been doing this for a while. But if you take a little extra time and effort, you can make that many times 1 oz in the future if it serves you to do so.

Welcome to 420 land. Grab a journal and start reading, grab a camera and start posting!

SABO I also have tomatoes,cucumbers,Garlic,radishes, in there lol. Why not use the extra light for food.

SABO I also have tomatoes,cucumbers,Garlic,radishes, in there lol. Why not use the extra light for food.

I was going to plant garlic, peppers, cherry tomatoes and some leaf lettuce the next time around. Makes up for the costs of electric when you don't have to buy the Veggies from the store! The nice thing is, we don't get all of the pesticides and chemicals in our stuff that we produce! Love this hobby! :cheer: :high-five::party::peacetwo::amen:

You got it SABO and the veggies can use the left over light that you would not want to use. One gives me the munchies and the others for fills them lol

Back
Top Bottom