Yield for your first 2 outdoor photo period plants

COMBAT

Hi guys I'm currently studying statistics and thought it would be a bit of fun to do some stuff with info I get from you all regarding beginner yeilds.

Can you please let me know what was the yeild for your first 2 plants
In grams each plant separately.

Thanks

Hi guys I'm currently studying statistics and thought it would be a bit of fun to do some stuff with info I get from you all regarding beginner yeilds.

Can you please let me know what was the yeild for your first 2 plants
In grams each plant separately.

Thanks
Good morning @COMBAT First plants I grew were GDP in promix.
Started on the deck and finished inside under a bran new 1000w hps/mh.
They averaged 4 ounces of bud.
Let's say 3.5 on one = 98 grams
4.5 on the other = 126 grams
A total fluke for a first haul.
Good thing you didn't ask about the second. :rofl:
Not so good.
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

My goodness, my first outdoor plants were grown over 45 years ago! There were three plants, one yielded 18 oz (had to cut it into three pieces to get it out the greenhouse door). The other plants yielded 8, and 10 oz. Planted in soil, no fertilizer or anything else (the soil was incredible) old sea terrace, sandy loam. Wish I had a truckload of that stuff!

My first grow was clear back in 1981. It was a field grow but was being shown the ropes by a close friend. Since he basically ran the show I will give you numbers from my first indoor. It was a total of three autos, Massive Midget from Heavyweight Seeds. The three plants yielded 158.67 grams averaging 52.89 grams per plant... lmao! Certainly nothing brag about but hey, I was proud! Made lots of mistakes but its a continual learning experience.

That was 41ish years ago and I have smoked a couple times since then. Grew in the woods by a creak. Somewhere between 4 and 6 plants. Most likely Acapulco gold. Harvested a backpack full. I don't know the backpack to gram conversion rate.
Statistically your first grow will give a high yield. You don't want to throw any away so a good part of the weight is leaves and stems.

first plant was at 13 yrs old under a pine tree in my parents front yard. there were two. someone pulled the other up. so that one was zero.

the other made it to a pitiful pulled too early flower, and wound up in a badly dried uncured 3 gram gagger. shared among 4 stupid slightly post pubescent shithead teenagers. we definitely thought we were pablo.

so guessing 3 grams of awful. :cheesygrinsmiley:

1974- first plant died, second plant got stolen...
Probably just as well, because I was going to harvest it waaay too early anyway...
I went out to chop it for harvest, and was greeted by a crater in the ground.

I did learn a valuable lesson, though- Don't blab to all your friends about the big ol' weed plant in your backyard... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom