Please tell me! Is she as good as dead?

NoobGrow420

Im a complete noob. Roast me if you wish..

Time into flowering: Approx 4 weeks
Lives outdoors- kind of does what she wants. Never given any nutes.
So while she was in veg the Older leaves always yellowed and died off.
It seems Now that she is flowering the symptoms have drastically worsened. At first I thought N deficiency.

Here's were my noobidity came in.
Day 1: Repotted into bigger 20L bucket. So added more soil that had been freshly irrigated on with cow shit. Then she got peed on once a day for 3 days.
Day 4: No improvement. Watered her with 5 ml plant food concentrate diluted in 1L of water (250 ml bottle contained 10% Nitrogen. 7% Potassium. 3% Phosphorus) I then pee'd on her leaves. Because retard.
Day 6: She showed signs of nute burn.
Day 7: symptoms were way worse. I flushed it straight away.
Day 8: signs worsened.
Day 9:
image8670.jpeg
image8669.jpeg
image8668.jpeg

what the hell do I do now? She's outside in the rain... But haven't watered her since the flush.

the reason there was no quick improvement is that the yellow leaves will never go back to green , common mistake people think ohhhh ive yellow leaves il feed the crap out of her to she goes green again , its not how it works . was the cow shit fresh and where you drinking acid before pissing on it lol

yeah so I heard. I was nowhere near patient enough.
Yes, Cowshit was fresh that day.
And lol no. I've not done any ph testing. Even on the water I flushed it with..
Also how long should I wait until I flush it again? That's if it keeps getting worse..

Ouch! Those pics hurt my heart. I dont have any advice, i just wanted to sympathize. Hope someone chimes in with something to help, bro.

The original problem might just be she was rootbound in the small amount of soil or too much water/no drainage. These plants like lots of real estate and they hate wet feet.

You mention transplanting into 20L bucket, but it only looks to be about 1/2 full of ???. I hope there are plenty of drain holes in the bottom of your bucket.

I would never use raw poop or pee from any source. They should be well composted, if used.

I'd throw it out at this point. If you want to try and save her, I'd transplant into fresh, quality soil. After she has hooked up with the new soil, then use some quality nute's. Do not take a dump on her. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom