Please Welcome Cherma to Grow Support!

Founder
Please welcome @Cherma to Grow Support!

Cherma is a Legal Medical Marijuana Patient in Hawaii with 30 years of organic soil growing experience, who will be teaching our members how to grow.

We are delighted that he has come out of the Cannabis closet to help others.

Please join us in welcoming him to our family by posting a comment on his profile, sending him a private message or posting some love for him right here in this thread.

Re: Please Welcome Cherma and Stizz1e to Grow Support!

Welcome! So this means you'll be watching over my upcoming grow then i assume? haha best of luck with the new position!

Aloha and mahalo for the welcoming in, I think> Dr, yes I will be watching your upcoming grow if you'll do the same for me> Bee & Georgia woo hooo, I can hear that music all the way down South here>

:hmmmm: i could'a swore i had posted a welcome for youse guys.
i guess i got stoned and missed this thread. so anyway,
WELCOME! to Staff

smoke um' if ya gottum :grinjoint:
I Appreciate Volunteers :clap:
No movement succeeds without them.

:peace:

Welcome Cherma :clap:

Lets get the truth to the people and have everyone grow their own!!

Passion, is what the main reason I applied to come on> The last 2 days reminded of this as being a registered caregiver here in Hawaii, one of the patients I provide for is now in last stages of her cancer> and so in a remorseful yet relieved way it reminds me of the passion it does take, not only to provide a type of care for someone but to be able to pass our knowledge on where we can, to those who are willing to accept it. And it is not for just a few hours a day or week, but what we can offer to give at anytime.

There is a myriad of knowledge I am myself beginning to find here on 420, just helping to prepare myself and familiarize with all that is here, and available to use.

A Master Grow Support Moderator would have to be Gandolf> Or Dr Bob, but he is retired.

matter of fact we talked today he is on the canadian / montana border coming over to see me in late december> more will be revealed>

Aloha Guys,

Good to have more knowledge to help make it all good!!

Aloha,
KonagoldTom :yummy:

:hmmmm:Sheesh! I know i posted a welcome for you in here, but I dont see it?! :hmmmm:
So sorry you didn't get it, but know that I do welcome you!
Warmhearted regards to you for your roles and look forward to working with you.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom