Please Welcome Munki To Grow Support

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming @Munki to 420 Magazine's Grow Support Staff.

Munki has been an inspiration to many budding new growers, demonstrating a world class SCROG on his first journal at 420 Magazine. Not only was this his first grow, but it was such a popular journal from such a natural green thumb that it won both Plant of the Month and Nug of the Month honors.

Brother Munki is extremely well respected within the community and has the perfect demeanor for Grow Support. Now, we've formalized his role in recognition of his Growing Skills and his efforts at helping maintain our fantastic 420 vibe.

Munki's grows are quite popular and informative, please check them out when you have some time.
PhotoTron Grow with Ebb N Flow
Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow
Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

It's not easy but it sure is fun maintaining the best Cannabis site on the net

:cheer:Thanks for stepping up Munki :cheer:

Munki, :yahoo:
Thank you Friend for helping us all here at 420. :bravo:
Just when I thought the Grow Support Team is Great....Boom... It gets BETTER ! :welldone:
:peace:

Congratulations Numki! :thumb: Youe help is needed and appreciated my brother. :peace:

:thumb:congrats yor in a well deserved position keep posting pics about scrog its helping me understand it much more.im giong to try scrog outside this year any suggestions

Wow! Thank you everyone. Getting more jazzed about this every day. Looking to the continued fruition of 420 magazine and its offerings to the Cannabis community.

None of this would matter much at all if there wasn't a stellar group of individuals out there joining and posting their thoughts, questions, and ideas to the site. So to all of you out there reading this I :thanks: and would like to tell you, :welldone:.

Happy 4/20 day tomorrow! :yummy:

:thumb:congrats yor in a well deserved position keep posting pics about scrog its helping me understand it much more.im giong to try scrog outside this year any suggestions

Give yourself enough room to reach all places under your screen. So you should be able to get your hands and arms between the plants and screen and be able to access all edges of the screen edge or make the screen a shallow depth (like I did on the Bubba Bondage grow, 2 feet by 4 feet).

Take pictures every two to three days of your grow even if you do not journal it on the web. On a pad of paper, keep notes of what you do each day. When the grow is complete, you can compare your notes to the pics and see the results in the pics of your actions.

Hope this helps thosegbudz.

:nicethread:i havent made the screen yet and i dont think my plants are big enough yet to put the screen over them , i started growing them in an aerogareden cuz i ran out of closet space
and you know what really sucks is that it started snowing again down here so i have ti wait longer untill the snow melts so ive decided to keep them inside. as of now i am growing autos and i was hoping i will get the same effect from the screen as i would a regular seed. What are the demensions for scrog with plants growing in a aerogarden ? i would also like to know about the low stress test and would the low stress test be good for growing scrog ? And yes i will start taking pictures and i will think about posting them online , that is a great suggestion i need critisisim
I honestly think you should gotten this position a long time ago, not only that i asked for advice from another grower and she wanted cash .thanks again munki
sincerly thosebudz

:nicethread:i havent made the screen yet and i dont think my plants are big enough yet to put the screen over them , i started growing them in an aerogareden cuz i ran out of closet space
and you know what really sucks is that it started snowing again down here so i have ti wait longer untill the snow melts so ive decided to keep them inside. as of now i am growing autos and i was hoping i will get the same effect from the screen as i would a regular seed. What are the demensions for scrog with plants growing in a aerogarden ? i would also like to know about the low stress test and would the low stress test be good for growing scrog ? And yes i will start taking pictures and i will think about posting them online , that is a great suggestion i need critisisim
I honestly think you should gotten this position a long time ago, not only that i asked for advice from another grower and she wanted cash .thanks again munki
sincerly thosebudz

No problem and glad to help. If you are using autoflower stock, ScrOG is not advised as you have to use seed. I assume you have feminized stock otherwise you will have to remove the males that are woven in with the females.

Other issues you will face will be....

1) plant growth variation (different plants instead of genetic clones)
2) Autoflowering plants flower when they want, not when you want. ScrOG is all about control and controlling the time when to go from veg to flower is important for yeilds and ease of harvesting. Autos won't cooperate.

So, if you really want to ScrOG, clones are best. If you must, then use feminized seed from a trusted source. I would love to see your attempt whatever you do.

Back
Top Bottom