Potgoblin's 2nd Grow Attempt 125w CFL Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry Soil Grow

yeh i'v seen a lot of members on here using those bpn nutes, can you get them outside of the US though? i'v just got some canna pk 13/14 at the moment was all i could afford at the time, better than nothing though :p and that does look cool for your sig :) might have to give that a go lol :)

lol il have to look into it see if i can get them sent over here, or at least find something similar in one of the hydro shops near me :p

lol il have to look into it see if i can get them sent over here, or at least find something similar in one of the hydro shops near me :p
If you're across the pond, Corey from BPN sent some his products ,shipped in a flat rate box to someone else over there(another 420 member). The shipping was like $50, though.

yeh see for that price id rather go to one of the hydro shops near me n get something similar cus thats a lot of cash on the wage im on =/

:yahoo:Day 18 and finally nothing but good news :), shes doing very very well since the soil change and it seems it wasn't a moment too soon as today i'v checked her and shes covered in female pre-flowers :) my camera isn't good enough to show you guys but i'v given it a go.

IMG01381-20120407-0750.jpg
IMG01382-20120407-0750.jpg
IMG01390-20120407-0811.jpg
IMG01400-20120407-0815.jpg

she also has had a growth spurt to and all her branches are aimed upwards firmly towards the light :) about bloody time i had some luck with this haha.

yeh it was the right move no doubt :) shes lookin good now with the pre-flowers and new growth :) will be sure to keep you updated on how shes doin

Day 22 so shes 3 weeks and one day old today and has recovered nicely from the burn she got from that crappy soil, still only little but i'm sure she'l speed her growth up soon, i cut off the bottom two sets of leaves and the baby leaves as well yesterday as they were all badly burnt and just dying off so not really doing her any good but the rest of her is looking great :)
IMG01427-20120411-0733.jpg
IMG01422-20120411-0731.jpg
IMG01424-20120411-0731.jpg

yeah she is over nuted, DO NOT FLUSH with MG all will happen is that ur will realse more Ferts and cause more burning :/ id say transplant to better soil like Fox farm or something, but if you keep everything steady she will be fine just dont over water

i'm hoping so hashfiend she is looking much better :)

And hey mr mud-pie cheers for stopping by my grow :), i transplanted her 6 days ago now into some soil with no nutes and shes looking loads better :) no more burning :), i wont be giving her any nutes till shes big enough now just going to let her get bigger and bushier :) hopefully she'l take flight soon!:thumb:

haha no worries, yeh she was taking a real turn for the worse in other soil as it was packed with nutes, not MG but something very similar, looks like i made the right choice by washin all the old soil off her roots and putting her in something with no nutes :) she really seems to be recovering well and even though it was only yesterday that i chopped the burnt leaves off new leaves are starting to grow from the base of the cut branches which is great :) cheers for subbing and il do my best not to screw her up like the last one so there's something to follow haha

Ok quick update guys, shes still burning pretty hard and staying small, it seems that this new soil is not as devoid of nutrients as i first thought :(, so in a week i'm going to one of the hydro shops near me and buying myself a bag of coco soil as its really starting to piss me off, i'm going to be buying two more seeds as well, another auto blue mystic and an auto northern lights which i will be germinating both of and growing together , really sick of this not working for me and its because i'v played it cheap with the soil so it just hasn't worked. so if there are any new growers out there like myself reading this i suggest that if your growing on a budget, the one area to spend good money on is soil, get the best stuff for the job, iv wasted nearly 3 months of my time with my last two grows and i have fuck all to show for it which is really disheartening, i can't be arsed with the little shitty plant iv got at the minute so when these new seeds come and i have my new soil shes going in the bin as i wont have the space for her once these new plants are born, this next grow is really my last try as i will only just have the time to finish these new plants before my holiday to Tenerife at the end of august and i'm not leaving my box running and plants unattended for a whole week its just too risky so its all getting shut down before i go. I'l be starting a new journal when these seeds pop, really sorry for all you guys who have subbed twice now, as i'm sure your getting pretty pissed off with me, to be honest i'm getting pretty pissed off with me, peace out guys stay stoned

Dont use prenuted soil man. Thats your problem. Go to your local hardware store and get an organic soil. Then spend 15 bucks and order some Foxfarm big bloom. and once you a little into veg give her the amount the bottle says every other watering. And dont let your temp drop so much at night or Youll stress and get herms. Consistency buddy. That prenuted soil is Whats fucking your Shit all up.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom