PotPie's Grow Cabinet Construction

That's a nice cabinet, PotPie! I like it. It's nice to see stuff that's planned out before execution. Can't wait to see some more pictures! Take it eas!

And oh yeah. Subscribed!
Hi mokeforfun, thanks for checking out my cab. Sadly, I haven't done any work on the cabinet in a while. However, I have finished 2 grows in it successfully.
The cabinet has worked pretty well but I did have a couple of issues managing heat.
It was a good experience and I will continue to use it but I will be making some changes. I want the light to have it's own duct and I want it to pull fresh air from outside the cab. If I decide to vent the carbon filter to the outside of the cab, I will use that to bring fresh air into the cab. If I can figure out a way to do a DIY co2 generator, I'll just filter the air inside the cab on a closed loop. I would like to do co2 because it would make my heat issues less of a problem. I may be moving soon though and if I have room at the new place, I will turn the cab into a veg and clone cab and have a separate room for flowering.

Yeah dude that's cool. There are always modifications and changes to make in order to make it all better. I'm almost flowering a second grow and I am still periodically changing things and probably will until I quit growing. Even then I'll still probably be trying to figure out better ways.
You can do a search on you tube for homemade CO2 generators that are as simple as a two liter bottle, a solution, and an air tube.
One thing you may consider if stealthiness is an issue is adding a tool and supply storage space to your cabinet. Just a thought. I know I need one.

:rollit: Merry late Christmas! :xmas:

Hows the cabinet grow coming along? ANy new updates?

Sadly, no new updates. I've put my growing on hold until after I move. Problem is that it's taken more than 6 months to complete the purchase. I plan on picking up where I left off after I'm settled at the new place.

Thanks for checking in on me!

Well I just wanted to say that your grow box was very nicely built, and your thread on the construction of it was very informative.... Please let us know cause I look forward to seeing your hard work on the construction pay off....

Back
Top Bottom