Prescription Blend Nutrients: Discussion, Pics & Test Growers Wanted

How are you my friend? @Rexer . Funny enough mine have gone from Dakota to San Francisco to Vancouver then today some where else in Canada probably YYZ ;) I'm so excited to use them all my feed back has been so positive. Maby Amazon here will sell @Prescription Blend once covid is gone and things move better ,every supplier here has some stuff back ordered from last April. I have a bunch of Gelatos ready to go into coco. Hopefully Monday if Canada post is hustling. I'm really looking forward to this one. I've used the same brand a long time.
Bill
That's awesome Bill! They chose well by putting some in your hands. Right now I'm ditching the MC- refilling my RO tank up right now to do it tomorrow. Luckily I've got a good stock of options, but would truly love to see how their nutes handle in my new setup (I've graduated from my cabinet;)- Drop by anytime my friend).

I'm currently using Prescription Blend on my grow and they're looking good. This is 2 weeks into flower on some photo Blueberry Muffin and Super Skunk. Both look awesome.

Also have a run of Autos I'm trying them on as well. Good stuff so far

20210418_221217.jpg

20210418_221212.jpg

20210418_221209.jpg

20210416_094343.jpg

20210416_094335.jpg

Well than let me keep this as short and simple as possible.

@Prescription Blend was generous enough to sponsor the 420 Comparison Grow. And, sent me a nutrient pack upon request.

I haven't received the seeds to start the grow yet. But, have received the nutrients.

My current grow was doing great untill transition to flower.

Now understand...the nutrients that I have been using for years is what I was using on these two throughout veg and into flower.
But, I haven't used this brand in about a year.

Within a week of transition. Manganese deficiency was showing bad! Treated with epsom........ Calcium def next....Treat..... Nitrogen def......?.....Treat... Leaves yellowing, lifeless, dropping by the dozen every day.
Cal def has progressed but, has slowed down.
PXL_20210407_005433335.jpg
PXL_20210416_231433725.jpg

Pictures (not very good reference pictures) are a week apart leaves continue too yellow with hooking. A dozen plus dropping off every day
Now I believe they are experiencing Potassium Toxicity????
Nutrient lockout?
With limited time and resources. I flushed both reservoirs and refilled with @Prescription Blend Nutrients.
Less than 2 weeks.....I am impressed!
Hasn't dropped a leaf in days. All leaves have turned green as they can get.
Everyone of these leaves that have rust spots on them were yellow...
PXL_20210501_182012066.jpg
PXL_20210501_181926034.jpg

And there's a lot of them!

As of today.....
PXL_20210503_233803332.jpg
PXL_20210430_005117083.jpg
1620313594215_PXL_20210503_233644592.jpg
PXL_20210505_233156145.jpg

I can't stop staring at them in awe!
Your Nutrients Rock!!!!
So much that I've entered this beauty in "Plant of the Month" competition.
Thank you @Prescription Blend for sponsoring a GREAT product!
I can't wait to start the 420 GSC Comparison grow journal just to give you more recognition and recommendations for a wonderful product!
:thumb:

Well than let me keep this as short and simple as possible.

@Prescription Blend was generous enough to sponsor the 420 Comparison Grow. And, sent me a nutrient pack upon request.

I haven't received the seeds to start the grow yet. But, have received the nutrients.

My current grow was doing great untill transition to flower.

Now understand...the nutrients that I have been using for years is what I was using on these two throughout veg and into flower.
But, I haven't used this brand in about a year.

Within a week of transition. Manganese deficiency was showing bad! Treated with epsom........ Calcium def next....Treat..... Nitrogen def......?.....Treat... Leaves yellowing, lifeless, dropping by the dozen every day.
Cal def has progressed but, has slowed down.
PXL_20210407_005433335.jpg
PXL_20210416_231433725.jpg

Pictures (not very good reference pictures) are a week apart leaves continue too yellow with hooking. A dozen plus dropping off every day
Now I believe they are experiencing Potassium Toxicity????
Nutrient lockout?
With limited time and resources. I flushed both reservoirs and refilled with @Prescription Blend Nutrients.
Less than 2 weeks.....I am impressed!
Hasn't dropped a leaf in days. All leaves have turned green as they can get.
Everyone of these leaves that have rust spots on them were yellow...
PXL_20210501_182012066.jpg
PXL_20210501_181926034.jpg

And there's a lot of them!

As of today.....
PXL_20210503_233803332.jpg
PXL_20210430_005117083.jpg
1620313594215_PXL_20210503_233644592.jpg
PXL_20210505_233156145.jpg

I can't stop staring at them in awe!
Your Nutrients Rock!!!!
So much that I've entered this beauty in "Plant of the Month" competition.
Thank you @Prescription Blend for sponsoring a GREAT product!
I can't wait to start the 420 GSC Comparison grow journal just to give you more recognition and recommendations for a wonderful product!
:thumb:
Hey @Furcifer hope you are well my friend.
Great garden.
I'm so happy you got your Prescription Blend Nutrients. Awsome.
The girls on a different Nutrient, what are the growing in?
It looks like they are locked out with salts.
Have you tried running ph water through the pot. To clean it out?
Bill

High Bill,
I'm in hydro with " Dewey Misters".
Yes they ended up with a lockout.

When I have time I'll go back and research what went wrong. Bad or old nutes, amendment, supplements???

Right now all is on track for a beautiful and bountiful harvest. Thanks to @Prescription Blend
Hope everything is going well for you!

High Bill,
I'm in hydro with " Dewey Misters".
Yes they ended up with a lockout.

When I have time I'll go back and research what went wrong. Bad or old nutes, amendment, supplements???

Right now all is on track for a beautiful and bountiful harvest. Thanks to @Prescription Blend
Hope everything is going well for you!
Great. I'm glad you have it under control. :thumb:
Bill

But now @Furcifer whatever will you do when you get halfway through your Girl Scout Cookies grow and run out of Prescription Blend nutrients cause you resurrected these girls with what you had?
Beg, barter or buy....... in that order :rofl:

@Prescription Blend I am delighted to say.........
MY GIRLS LOOK GREAT!!!!
Week 7 from flip. 2 weeks using @Prescription Blend

GSC (OG Kush phenome resemblance)
Drinks a gallon+ in 24 hours.
PXL_20210507_233716094.jpg

GSC
7 Weeks from flip. Drinks 2+ gallons a day

PXL_20210507_232114652~2.jpg
PXL_20210507_232336237.jpg

The buds are building like crazy!

I nabbed some Prescription Blend in a previous contest and just did my second feeding of my BESTVA and Homegrown Cannabis Co. hydro grow.

I've ranted elsewhere about the PB nutes BUT my first observation was the packaging: the little pour spouts don't dribble. They keep my counter clean. This pleases me because I despise dribbles. Also there's less space taken up when they're empty.

All the nutes smell pretty great. Not like daisies n'shit but like soil and sea and healthy decay. Bonus point #2.

The third positive is my plants seem super happy in the Prescription Blend system:

I dropped the seeds on the 16th of April so that's 3 and a half weeks of life.

I am a participant in the 420 Magazine and @Weed Seeds Express comparative grow and will be using the @Prescription Blend Nutrient line in my grow. If you would be interested to follow along to see how well it works feel free to click on the link below which will take you straight to my journal. Please say hello when if you do pop in.

Same just waiting installed my AC it's been delivered guys come tomorrow at 9 a.m. to check it out give me an estimate because even though it's nice now those two heat spikes really ruined me for this current grow I want to put it in my sealed CO2 room, with bigger lamps otherwise I'll be stuck using my older LEDs or t5s. Still have great results with my LEDs that are now almost 4 years old and with the same company ever since. Although I am testing bestva as well they said if you recommend 10 people they'll give you a 4,000 I need a 4000 for my sealed room if it performs just as good as my other lamps might as well buy 10 of those versus another 10 of what I got save 6-7k. Only good thing about my lamps is the three year warranty and I just got them so they should work for another 3 years at least longer but that's what they're covered for. I think they jumped the gun on it it should have put 5K with 3K instead of 3K and 4K and far red they should have put 3K 5K for red IR and UV they have an optional UVA bar but I don't know too many reviews to go off to see if it makes that much of a difference.

Looks like nice roots looks like I could use a boost of nitrogen no? What kind of irrigation system is that set up homemade or pre-made and if it's pre-made who makes it I need an automated system after this one.

I made it. It's just some drip rings, connectors, a timer, tubing, a bubbler, and a pump. I did increase nutes this last feeding so we'll see.

That reminds me: SHAKE YOUR BAGGIES BEFORE MEASURING. I may have decanted a weaker solution in my first feeding because I forgot to shake. Not 100% if settling is happening but the mix ended up being a lot darker this go before I pitched it into the res.

Never just mix everything together, either. Bio Si and Part A mixed at 100 makes nutrient cottage cheese. I mix into a 2 gallon pickle jar about 3/4 full of water first....then pitch.

I'm not sure if I even need calmag with this stuff since I run super mineral-y well water. That's a big bonus.

Between the coco and the Prescription Blend this is almost a hands-off grow. Everything is so stable. It's weird. Maybe I just really sucked last hydro grow. Dunno.

I made it. It's just some drip rings, connectors, a timer, tubing, a bubbler, and a pump. I did increase nutes this last feeding so we'll see.

That reminds me: SHAKE YOUR BAGGIES BEFORE MEASURING. I may have decanted a weaker solution in my first feeding because I forgot to shake. Not 100% if settling is happening but the mix ended up being a lot darker this go before I pitched it into the res.

Never just mix everything together, either. Bio Si and Part A mixed at 100 makes nutrient cottage cheese. I mix into a 2 gallon pickle jar about 3/4 full of water first....then pitch.

I'm not sure if I even need calmag with this stuff since I run super mineral-y well water. That's a big bonus.

Between the coco and the Prescription Blend this is almost a hands-off grow. Everything is so stable. It's weird. Maybe I just really sucked last hydro grow. Dunno.
What do u mean never mix to together? You didn't add 1st ingredient mix then 2nd mjx and so on? What's the PVC hole I see

What do u mean never mix to together? You didn't add 1st ingredient mix then 2nd mjx and so on? What's the PVC hole I see
Lol dyna grow was like that before using botanicare in dwc I'm checking ph daily sometimes twice. I've been so busy lately I let go almost 2 weeks plants thriving green no discoloration, pH still within range. Blew my mind. So u saying that excites me.

Mix them into water as you go. Never mix together right out of the container. I have a big pickle jar I fill with a gallon and a half of water. I measure each nutrient part and then pitch it into the water. Once I get them all measured in this fashion I dump the pickle jar into my reservoir.

You know not to use pH up or down at full strength too, right? It'll rip nutrients out of the solution. Dilute it down first.

Back
Top Bottom