President Used Marijuana but Mocks & Dismisses Legalization

So... Mr. Obama doesn't think that legalizing cannabis (marijuana) is a good idea and we aren't going to go there? Huh. I can't say as I'm shocked. I will say that I am disappointed.

In an online "townhall" Thursday, March 26, the President responded to an online query about legalization: "With over 1 out of 30 Americans controlled by the penal system, why not legalize, control, and tax marijuana to change the failed war on drugs into a money making, money saving boost to the economy? Do we really need that many victimless criminals?"

The reason he tackled this question is because the online community keeps asking it. Mr. Obama's answer to the question was only mockish and dismissive: "There was one question that voted on that ranked fairly high and that was whether legalizing marijuana would improve the economy and job creation," he said. "And I don't know what this says about the online audience, but ... this was a popular question. We want to make sure it's answered. The answer is no, I don't think that's a good strategy to grow our economy. All right."

But, as any student of drug policy knows, pot's Prohibition is based solely on racist fantasies and never has science or social sense been a factor. The banning of cannabis actually is codified racism and xenophobia, which of course makes it very much a civil rights issue. Pete Guither over at Drug War Rant has an excellent primer, Why is Marijuana Illegal?

I advise anyone under-educated on the subject read it. I'm not sure if the President realizes that he is now engaged -- whether he likes it or not -- in the discussion about legalizing cannabis and that his dismissal will not go unchallenged. And well it should be challenged.

Just recently the President made this declaration: "Promoting science isn't just about providing resources, it is also about protecting free and open inquiry," Obama said. "It is about letting scientists like those here today do their jobs, free from manipulation or coercion, and listening to what they tell us, even when it's inconvenient especially when it's inconvenient. It is about ensuring that scientific data is never distorted or concealed to serve a political agenda and that we make scientific decisions based on facts, not ideology."

OK. And what if we apply that statement to the question of legalizing cannabis? If we applied the truth today, pot would be legal by Monday. Virtually every study done by our government -- including Richard Nixon's Schaeffer Commission -- has called for no less than the decriminalization of cannabis.

From the late 19th century India Hemp Commission, to the LaGuardia Report from the '40s to the end of the 20th century's report from the Drug Enforcement Administration's chief administrative law judge Francis Young (who called cannabis "one of the safest therapeutic substances known to man"), the legacy of pot studies demands legalization.

As a former pot smoker himself, the President should realize that while his pot smoking didn't disqualify him as a candidate for the highest office in the land, a conviction surely would have.

Every day in the United States 99 people an hour are arrested for pot. Nearly a million people a year. Now that is a lot of police time, court time and sometimes jail time that we pay for.

And what is the goal of this prohibition again? Do we believe Prohibition II has stopped anyone from trying pot?

When Mr. Obama said, "It is about ensuring that scientific data is never distorted or concealed to serve a political agenda and that we make scientific decisions based on facts, not ideology" does he realize that is exactly what IS happening with cannabis? Does he know that the government has known since 1974 that pot has great potential as a cancer fighter and that the National Institute of Health report from that study was buried until the end of the 1990s?

Is he aware that in federal marijuana cases defendants are denied the right to mention their medical use, because the federal government says "there is no medical use."

A policy, Mr. President, that cost Peter McWilliams his life.

A policy, Mr President, that exists in spite of the fact the US Government is the sole legal supplier of medical cannabis in the US and that they distribute this medical cannabis to the 4 remaining patients enrolled in the Compassionate Investigational New Drug program.

A policy that exists in spite of the fact that our government holds US Patent 6630507, "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants." If you are going to acknowledge your own pot use Mr. President you have to realize that the myth of the lazy stoner (and just for good measure let's add Michael Phelps and Carl Sagan to the equation) is now decimated - literally blown out of the water.

The cat is out the bag sir. Pot Prohibition is a lie, the Controlled Substances Act is a lie and the war on pot has absolutely, undeniably failed. And if you don't believe me? Ask one of the many former or current criminal justice professionals who comprise the core of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP).

If a Seattle Police Chief is qualified to be the head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, certainly some of those former police chiefs, narcotics officers, prosecutors and judges who are the driving force behind LEAP deserve to join the drug policy discussion as equals to those representatives of anti-drug organizations who (up until now) hold a inequitably dominant share at the drug policy table.

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Allan Erickson
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: President Used Marijuana but Mocks & Dismisses Legalization

will politicians ever stop trying to look good in front of the media and start doing some good for the country???? its time to change the century-old "moral values" in the US!!!

i wonder if he realizes how much he has let us down. is it not obvious that if this was the most common asked question (knowing that just about anybody has access to internet, not just the "youth") by the actual public, he's pretty much acting like any other pig answering with a selfish INDIRECT "cuz i said so" ??

this man i once admired is contradicting himself pretty badly.

Its this attitude of "everybody is wrong and i'm right" that really pisses me off.

Contradiction,,, Well, there is one statement in that read that grabs me by my booboo,,, As a former pot smoker himself, using didn't disqualify him from bein' Pres. BUT A CONVICTION for same use sure WOULD !!:popcorn:

here's a scenario for you to consider guys: legalizing pot makes it so easy to acquire that it starts showing up in grade schools, at little league games, in church, even your own 11 year old kid smokes it and you can't stop them because it's everywhere and legal. I ask you the rhetorical question that is most pertinent in making a legalization decision: do we really believe that making pot as available as cigarettes or alcohol to minors is worth our recreational usage? the question really isn't whether to make it legal for medicinal use, that's happening anyways, the question is should it be decriminalized outside of the medical field. As a daily smoker, I still say that decriminalizing should only go so far...fines, tickets, community service, etc. but no jail time. total decriminalization
just invites further abuse in tangent with existing problems like alcohol and pain pills along with advanced corruption of our youth, and making it damned near impossible to stem the flow of harder more dangerous drugs into our country as a result. you want to smoke weed legally, get cancer, or arthritis, etc. but for someone in perfect health who just wants to catch a buzz i don't think the pro's outweigh the cons yet. ultimately until the FDA, Surgeon General, etc. wise up and make some responsible moves against alcohol and tobacco, which are clearly more lethal, we'll never know what to think.

here's a scenario for you to consider guys: legalizing pot makes it so easy to acquire that it starts showing up in grade schools, at little league games, in church, even your own 11 year old kid smokes it and you can't stop them because it's everywhere and legal. I ask you the rhetorical question that is most pertinent in making a legalization decision: do we really believe that making pot as available as cigarettes or alcohol to minors is worth our recreational usage? the question really isn't whether to make it legal for medicinal use, that's happening anyways, the question is should it be decriminalized outside of the medical field. As a daily smoker, I still say that decriminalizing should only go so far...fines, tickets, community service, etc. but no jail time. total decriminalization
just invites further abuse in tangent with existing problems like alcohol and pain pills along with advanced corruption of our youth, and making it damned near impossible to stem the flow of harder more dangerous drugs into our country as a result. you want to smoke weed legally, get cancer, or arthritis, etc. but for someone in perfect health who just wants to catch a buzz i don't think the pro's outweigh the cons yet. ultimately until the FDA, Surgeon General, etc. wise up and make some responsible moves against alcohol and tobacco, which are clearly more lethal, we'll never know what to think.

As of now it's everywhere and illeagal .. but still available to anyone that wishes to aquire it.

This is a destructive mindset. Because you clearly do not believe you can be a responsible user of legalized cannabis, you believe no one else can either. You would also allow the government to pass legislation to further control what you can and cannot put into your own body, allowing them to intrude on even more aspects of your everyday life. It is downright scarey that you see no problem with this.

How many "grade schoolers" do you see drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes? Not very many. In addition, the burden of controling such types of potentially abusive behavior lies on the heads of their resepective parents, not the government. You yourself compare legalized cannabis with alcohol/tobacco. If legalizing cannabis would inflict the large mass corruption of the youth you propose, then we would already have have an epidemic of young alcoholics. And clearly we do not.

Furthermore, the pro's do outweigh the con's. When you legalize a substance that was once illegal you then effectively drive out the organized crime element. This reduces violence caused by the supply, trade, and sale of the product that now is rendered as having little to no street value due to the fact everyone can grow it freely. In addition, you no longer make criminals out of non-violent and otherwise law abiding citizens, jailing them as if they were convicted murderes and rapists. Not to mention the huge costs associated with arresting, prosecuting, and housing these people.

Remember prohibition? A constitutinal amendment enacted it, and a constitutional amendment also repealed it. And it still doesn't work. :peace:

This is a destructive mindset.
no, it's my opinion.

Because you clearly do not believe you can be a responsible user of legalized cannabis, you believe no one else can either.
clearly.

You would also allow the government to pass legislation to further control what you can and cannot put into your own body, allowing them to intrude on even more aspects of your everyday life. It is downright scarey that you see no problem with this.
actually i don't give a damn what the gov thinks is right for me, I will do what I please regardless. what's scary is you are so blindly judgmental.

How many "grade schoolers" do you see drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes? Not very many. In addition, the burden of controling such types of potentially abusive behavior lies on the heads of their resepective parents, not the government. You yourself compare legalized cannabis with alcohol/tobacco. If legalizing cannabis would inflict the large mass corruption of the youth you propose, then we would already have have an epidemic of young alcoholics. And clearly we do not.
have you not been to the south recently? it's worse than you think.

Furthermore, the pro's do outweigh the con's.
in your opinion.

When you legalize a substance that was once illegal you then effectively drive out the organized crime element.
or give a foreign cartel leader a legitimate foothold in our economy, thus making it easier to bring in other higher value contraband. the same people that ship drugs across our borders also ship weapons, and people, and don't even think of telling me that traffickers are peaceful nice people that just want to share their ganja...they're breaking international laws, not just ours.

This reduces violence caused by the supply, trade, and sale of the product that now is rendered as having little to no street value due to the fact everyone can grow it freely. In addition, you no longer make criminals out of non-violent and otherwise law abiding citizens, jailing them as if they were convicted murderes and rapists. Not to mention the huge costs associated with arresting, prosecuting, and housing these people.
and you accuse me of being narrow-minded. small pot crimes are a ticket; a misdemeanor. meaning no jail time. you go to court, pay your fine, maybe go to a few drug classes. the people behind bars (for the most part) committed felony trafficking, peddle on the streets to anyone with 10 bucks to spend, sell it on their ice cream truck route, are growing it in large quantities, etc. they aren't a bunch of high school kids getting raped and taught the cocai*ne business.

Remember prohibition? A constitutinal amendment enacted it, and a constitutional amendment also repealed it. And it still doesn't work. :peace:

i wasn't born then, but i read about it once lol. in all seriousness i feel like in a perfect world you would be 100% right and that would be awesome, but it isn't a perfect world, and it won't be as awesome as you would hope for.

actually i don't give a damn what the gov thinks is right for me, I will do what I please regardless. what's scary is you are so blindly judgmental.

You may not give a damn what they think, but that will not help you avoid prosecution. Choosing to ignore a law that you do not agree with is not a suitable defense.

Judgemental, yes. Blindly so, nope.

have you not been to the south recently? it's worse than you think.

So because some parents cannot control their children we should pass legislation further restricting the rights of all Americans? As far as I am aware there is already a legal drinking age in place across the country, they simply need to enforce it better at home.

or give a foreign cartel leader a legitimate foothold in our economy, thus making it easier to bring in other higher value contraband. the same people that ship drugs across our borders also ship weapons, and people, and don't even think of telling me that traffickers are peaceful nice people that just want to share their ganja...they're breaking international laws, not just ours.

What makes you think they would continue to import and therefore profit from cannabis once it is legal and of little value? Like all those "mobsters" who stuck around and continued to rake in large profits from continuing to smuggle newly legalized liqour after prohibition was repealed? Wait... there weren't any.

and you accuse me of being narrow-minded. small pot crimes are a ticket; a misdemeanor. meaning no jail time. you go to court, pay your fine, maybe go to a few drug classes. the people behind bars (for the most part) committed felony trafficking, peddle on the streets to anyone with 10 bucks to spend, sell it on their ice cream truck route, are growing it in large quantities, etc. they aren't a bunch of high school kids getting raped and taught the cocaine business.

Why should a cannabis user have to do any of that? They have committed no criminal act and harmed no one, why should they be forced to pay fines and goto classes? Those who consume massive amounts of fatty fast food are not ticketed and forced by law to attend weight loss classes.

There are already laws in place against rape and forced child labor. You are grossly overexagerating a point that does not have any relevance.

i wasn't born then, but i read about it once lol. in all seriousness i feel like in a perfect world you would be 100% right and that would be awesome, but it isn't a perfect world, and it won't be as awesome as you would hope for.

Read more then.

Believe me, I fully understand the world is far from perfect, and I deal with those things "less then so" conditionally as they come my way. Life is simply what you make of it my friend. :peace:

You may not give a damn what they think, but that will not help you avoid prosecution. Choosing to ignore a law that you do not agree with is not a suitable defense.

I am willing to face the repercussions of my actions

Judgemental, yes. Blindly so, nope.

no one is perfect.

So because some parents cannot control their children we should pass legislation further restricting the rights of all Americans? As far as I am aware there is already a legal drinking age in place across the country, they simply need to enforce it better at home.

if it is for sale at a cornerstore, anyone with any determination whatsoever can get it bought for them...at least for right now it's still tough to get 30 yr olds to buy pot for a 16 yr old.

What makes you think they would continue to import and therefore profit from cannabis once it is legal and of little value? Like all those "mobsters" who stuck around and continued to rake in large profits from newly legalized liqour after prohibition was repealed? Wait... there weren't any.

dude have you ever looked at the pharmy business? cheap knock offs are where it's at, they won't stop shipping it, they'll just adjust prices to compete with dispensaries, without that pesky doctor's visit.

Why should a cannabis user have to do any of that? They have committed no criminal act and harmed no one, why should they be forced to pay fines and goto classes? Those who consume massive amounts of fatty fast food are not ticketed and forced by law to attend weight loss classes.
as of now pot is still schedule one - so they did commit a criminal act, harming their friends and loved ones in the process, specially if they go to jail.

There are already laws in place against rape and forced child labor. You are grossly overexagerating a point that does not have any relevance.

tell that to inmates everywhere, and i was not eluding to child labor, i was referring to ppl being considered criminals because they went to jail for pot, and a lot of ppl believe that jail makes everyone a murdering child molesting cra*ck dealer.

Read more then.

i was being sarcastic. whatever.

Believe me, I fully understand the world is far from perfect, and I deal with those things "less then so" conditionally as they come my way. Life is simply what you make of it my friend. :peace:

agreed. it is what you make it.

hello,,,,nice job on your feelsings,,,i was very,,,very,,,upset when obama made a joke out of such an important issue legalizing marijuana,,,he just disgusted me and wonder when he was on 60 minutes, laughing,,was he on some sort of high?---presidentobama owes the u.s. people an apology,,,and make marijuana legal for social, industrial, and medical applications a high priority,,,,also,,mr obama,,open the doors of the u.s. prisons, release ALL ls time non-violent drug offeners, expunge their records and give compensatin $$$ for the injustice that they the people of the u.s. has suffered because of
wall st. mr obama,,,these people in prisons many have lost their families, lost their dreams and visions, lost careers, have to report to some counsler whos job depends on his unjust crimes,,,,mr obama, wake up, its WE THE PEOPLE NOT WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU-OR MR PRESIDENT ARE YOU JUST LIKE THE REST AND ARE GOING TO FOLLOW--WALL ST.?
F.G.S.,,aka,,,infoman,,,aka,,,drinfo,,,ohio,,,:peace:

hello,,,,nice job on your feelsings,,,i was very,,,very,,,upset when obama made a joke out of such an important issue legalizing marijuana,,,he just disgusted me and wonder when he was on 60 minutes, laughing,,was he on some sort of high?---presidentobama owes the u.s. people an apology,,,and make marijuana legal for social, industrial, and medical applications a high priority,,,,also,,mr obama,,open the doors of the u.s. prisons, release ALL ls time non-violent drug offeners, expunge their records and give compensatin $$$ for the injustice that they the people of the u.s. has suffered because of
wall st. mr obama,,,these people in prisons many have lost their families, lost their dreams and visions, lost careers, have to report to some counsler whos job depends on his unjust crimes,,,,mr obama, wake up, its WE THE PEOPLE NOT WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU-OR MR PRESIDENT ARE YOU JUST LIKE THE REST AND ARE GOING TO FOLLOW--WALL ST.?
F.G.S.,,aka,,,infoman,,,aka,,,drinfo,,,ohio,,,:peace:
Meet the new boss ... Same as the old boss ! ......I have to wonder just how gulible the people are ? This is the man / candidate that was chosen by the powers that be to be one of two choices offered to the people . The other man / candidate was no better and no worse , simply another that would achieve the agenda set by those that are in control of this nation . All other candidates are simply just not allowed to compete . Although you're told over and over again how free you are ... you're only free to make a choice between two men/ candidates that are chosen for you . ..... None are more hoplessly enslaved than those that falsely believe that they are free !:smokin:

all i was stating were opinions, so nobody has hurt my feelings...every city has it's own dynamic, every state it's own legal quirks, every country it's own set of issues. canada is - no offense intended - too far to be shipping brick weed to, america will always be close enough, and will always have a demand for commercial weed. i know folks that prefer mids to beasters, beasters to headies, etc. different potencies/quality for different situations. as far as my knowledge on weed, i used to sell shit tons of it, and call me a moralfag if you want, i wouldn't sell it to minors, and neither would anyone else i knew in the business at the time. doesnt mean it doesnt happen every second of every day, but i like to think that the majority of people have standards high enough that peddling drugs to schoolkids is off the to-do list lol

as for all the capitalizing words, etc. to get your point across, good for you...i prefer italics myself, but either way i am glad you are good at verbally tearing someone down...i am sure it will come in handy one day, but you don't need that attitude with me. just disagree with my opinion (read:not statements of assumed facts) and relax brother. it's acidic responses like yours that keep me from taking part in most debates, because it seems guys like you are more concerned with scoring points on each other, rather than hashing out the issues which is the whole point of a discussion. i'm just gonna go back to my grow journal and do what i do best...grow dank ass chronic for little to no money out of pocket.

have fun kids!
XSVBuds

I agree! Contra-DicK-tion, it happens every 4 to 8 years. Like a funny public race. Where only two men are chosen to run this race to Nowhere Hill. I don't think politicians are aware o who they are talking to while the camera is on. Sometimes I wonder when we'll begin our civil car against the "government". I think it's time the perverted relationship between Uncle Sam and USa needs to end. "He" needs to let go and let us grow as a nation.
OK XsvBuds, that's ignorant (as in not knowledgeable) of you to think that way. Your scenario definitely was not fully processed and you were most likely stoned out of your gourd wen you wrote that. "It's your life, live it however you wanna, Marijuana is everywhere man! where were you brought up" Eminem "drug ballad". As a plant it can be grown just about anywhere in any climate. Thus the name "WEED". So yes the potential for "abuse" is very high. Don't know if you've been thru drug diversion or completed one. But I would say the only ones who really make it thru are the people who smoke pot. An alcoholic will say "fuck it" and a cra*ck head most likely wouldn't go. So come one, what's next? The apple tree, another plant that founded this country? Are we going to ban them now because we have multi-vitamins and now we don't need them? God (or whoever your higher power is) gave us every seed baring plant. So for us " the created" to say "no you can't have" is ridiculous. The freak-in PLANT and all it's varied forms have been around longer than YOU or the USofsomeonelsebutus. Whats with the damn Salvia plant why is that HOLYCRAP legal? And that shit is SUUPER CRAZIER than weed. Back to subject. Poppy plants, coc*aine plants, sal*via plants, paoty (however that's spelled), and marijuana plants are the ony NATURAL plants grown that are drugs. Marijuana being the only one that does not need any additives or need to be broke down and made synthetically (unless grown hydro, in which we have organic ways now) to the processing of the drug. Well neither do poppy and co*caine plants, unless you want the more potent product and its cousin drugs,*edit hard drugs, and so on.
As a citizen you're one the scariest and most pathetic. I'm not harpin, downing your opinions, or trying to piss you off. I'm just calling it as I see it. I think Albert Einstien said something along the lines of you're a fool go give your natural rights away. As long as you are not physically, mentally, or finacially harming anybody, what's the big deal? You still function as the bar or liquor store down the street has its first costomer at 9 am, or the 20,000 people in your city (including the 16yr old down the street) light'n up their cigarets out on the street, Right? Basically your saying the government and state can make all the "rules" they want to dictate how my life goes to "keep me safe". Expect me to respect and honor these laws, police and higher officials. (who make these laws and can even tell you to you face I don't and can't abide by them) You say I'm goin to still do what I want just as a small child would. Then advocate growing and selling pot. I think after your grow gets busted and you get rung thru the ringer for some plants you grew for yourself, that you'll be sitting here agreeing,"Its not awar on drugs its a war on personal freedom". I'm sorry but I agree with RooRman "read more". Facts are unarguable, thus the truth and the government dont know crap bout that. Thats why they're stuck and we're suffering. We the people need to stand, not just send one person to fight for us. Its easier to persuade one person than a hundred, and thats what the Race to Nowhere got us. It took our voice and turned it against us.
The thing about it being illegal, the kids, parenting, and crap. It all reminds me of that eminem song "who knew" Where everyone is pointing the finger and not looking at the three pointing back. What ever happend to personal resposibility. Sorry bout all the Eminem refs, had in the cd while reading.

hey no fair i left this discussion and that comment was a while ago, so how about knock it off with calling me fucking ignorant, i already said that i was just speaking opinion...you don't agree, fine, but don't call a man ignorant for his opinion on a weed forum. bunch of assholes.

For the record, I for one never called you ignorant. My post was a simple inquiry as to why someone who grows cannabis might feel the way you seem to.

You are stating your opinion, which you are fully entitled to. Others have stated that they disagree with it, which they are also entitled to do and in turn expressed opinions of their own. There is no need for name calling on either front.

Let's keep this civil people. :peace:

Speaking of this man i was super upset when i saw this the people laughing at the question of marijuana being legalized, but this is the way i see it just like a gang people will form and create a super group in which they are gonna overcome the way the law against mj is and other people outside will not be able to stop them or us... But thats just me, either way we are all on the same team

i'm sure we can state our opinions without getting personal.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Telling someone they are ignorant is not an insult. It means:
lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified - Merriam-Webster
I am personally ignorant on many topics.

:peace:

I didn't call him ignorant, I stated that the way he was thinking was. Just like he has his opinion I did too about how he was thinking and what he was doing. Just seems a little hypocritical. If I'm wrong for saying his thinking is a little messed up shoot me but I didn't insult the guy. Him calling you or I an asshole is an insult.

Yeah, I have to agree with User..... How are you going to grow and sell herb and then say it should be kept illegal. Ignorance is never a virtue.

Once marijuana is legalized and controlled who are the Mexican Cartels going to sell that downtown doo doo brown to? The price of a pound of dirt will plummet to the prices of the early 1990's and they will not make the profits they have become used to for the last 15 years. If you had the choice of buying potent LEGAL herb or some seedy ILLEGAL crap, what do you choose? I think that we may see commercial brick weed turned into cigarettes. I would pay 10 bucks for a pack of THC smokes. I smoked blunts of schwag for years and it gives me a 40 minute buzz and then I'm sober. Obama is going to eventually be given no other choice than to fully decriminalize herb if we keep calling and emailing the White House. Look at every public opinion poll and tell me that the people are not speaking up.

Call Obama and tell him you want medicinal marijuana (202)456-1111

I get perturbed when people say that legalizing pot will make kids smoke more. Hell, my 15 yr. old brother can get a keg of beer easier than a pound of weed. Shit, a quarter of weed at that. I would much rather have him locate some herb than a keg. Quit blaming societies flaws on being able to self medicate. If you can't handle your shit then don't do it. Don't Take your personal WEAKNESS and ADDICTIVE MENTALITY out on the responsible.

I'm gonna smoke some fresh homegrown and call Obama for the 10th time TODAY. You should make the call and attend your local GLOBAL MARIJUANA MARCH 2009. FIND YOUR LOCAL NORML.ORG OFFICE AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THE VIEWS OF THE FEW WHO FEEL THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES THAN THEY DID.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY PEOPLE!
ILLINOISNORML.ORG

Who thinks that herb should be kept illegal :ban:

Back
Top Bottom