Probably being a first-time paranoid grower

oldhead1123

420 Member
But should i be considered about the tiny brown spot on the first true leaves .....

Screenshot_20240425_124547_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_124531_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_114036_Gallery.jpg

you could probably use a little calmag. it's not a huge issue. the white dots have me far more concerned. looks like an early pest problem.

The white dots happened about the 2nd week on this planet and one day I seen one large red mite and smashed the 💩 out of it ... but maybe it's something else 🤔

get a 30 - 40x loupe on them, both front and backside of the leaves. the red mite was a friendly. he was there eating the ones you can't see with the naked eye.

edit : get an attack plan for the pests and some calmag.

you could probably use a little calmag. it's not a huge issue. the white dots have me far more concerned. looks like an early pest problem.
And the white spots are only on the first true leaves and after seeing the red spider mite the white spots have stopped

I do checked every day and night under and on top

you won't see most things without significant magnification. the bad mites are smaller than dust.

go through this, and give us the rundown on the set up, and what you've got going on for that brother.

and then read through this on watering / feeding technique.

i could try drag the info out post by post, but everything we need a lens on to help is covered in those 2 links as a good basis.

The media is "start grow soil" for seedlings and I mixed a bit of "worm casting" and water every other day

go through this, and give us the rundown on the set up, and what you've got going on for that brother.

i could try drag the info out post by post, but everything we need a lens on to help is covered in those 2 links as a good basis.
I get it trust I have read alot and unfortunately you find different suggestions etc online that's why I came here the soil is probably not the best since it grow pro seeding starting mix with a some worm casting ...lights are a 1led grow light at 60w and a led 100w light I give them 18 to 20 hrs of light everyday
The grow light is a high PPF 16 micromoles per sec whatever that means 😆....and a HD led light at 5000k and 1490 lumens

17140814125327192414116617257292.jpg

17140814678784886477285157674595.jpg

And I really do appreciate the info 🙏

there's red mites that aren't friendly. i get the buggers outside.
they chew the leaves up and web the plant up. they're easier to battle than the smaller ones.

clover mites maybe? here's one fully grown but they start off much smaller.
20210628_184959-jpg.2379503

20210628_183129-jpg.2379504

Back
Top Bottom