PT93

420 Member
High! i'm a new grower, just trying to plant something to be proud to smoke my own. i got hands on a seed and i didnt now until i topped it that was an autoflower strain. i used lst to bend the stems and get more light. im planting on soil and mixed lightings( during the day she gets all the sun she can and during the night i got 2 cfls making her company). i use a mix of potting soil and one with perlite and other minerals. in the begiinging i didnt use any any fert, but at the 3rd week in veg i started using one with 6-3-6 ratio... i sed half of the recomended... i know she hasnt got big but my friend told me she was mixed with ruderalis so it stays small, and with my stupid topping she would get even smaller. i dont mind it. she started flowering in about 2 months from seed, and i kept giving the same nuts... i lolipoped it and took some of the fan leafs to get more light in the lower buds. yesterday i noticed the leafs were starting to curl and begining to get brown.... so i started reseraching and i assumed it was nitrogen intoxication because she was flowering and dindt need it so i bought a pk 13-14 to replace the old fert. but she is not getting better... the new leafs are becoming brown anda im afraid that she'll die... can anyone help me figuring out whats hapening?
IMG_20160627_221423.jpg
IMG_20160627_221416.jpg
IMG_20160627_221400.jpg
IMG_20160627_221339.jpg
IMG_20160627_221327.jpg
IMG_20160627_221319.jpg
IMG_20160627_221312.jpg
IMG_20160627_221302.jpg
IMG_20160627_221249.jpg
IMG_20160627_221236.jpg

Hmmmmm, i would not say its cal or mag problem, to me it rather looks like a root problem,too much stress, brown spotting like that on any type of plant would indicate maybe too cold soil at the bottom(are you watering it with cold water regulary), bad drainage, possible root rot, even maybe lack of air...maybe wait a bit to see if someone with more cannabis exp will show up and have a better clue as im not so confident i can precisely pin point it,just giving some clues i would suspect :(

It appears that you might have several issues going on... How is your phosphorus levels, as you said auto-flowering and starting to bud, phosphorus is one of the main nutrients... Did the plants get too hot/dry when outside, light inside too close... Under/over watering stress... Poor drainage from pots... Take a step back and don't stress, as the/your first is where you will make the mistakes. Check everything and make sure that your girls don't get stressed and are getting fat and happy... There are many sites that will help with this

To me it looks like a combination of 'P' deficiency, along with being over-watered possibly over-fed.

Back
Top Bottom