Prune/Defoliate

JKLR1

420 Member
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5675.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5675.jpeg
I’m a new grower and have 4 plants at 46 days. 2 are homboldt blueberry cupcake and 2 are homboldt blueberry muffins. All are grown from fem seeds. Im in a 4x4 tent with california lightworks solarextreme 1000 light. I topped 1 muffin and 1 cupcake and fim 1 of each of the others. I only fimmed and topped a week ago. My question is how much longer in veg before flip and how much should I defoliate/prune? I attached my latest pics taken yesterday. Thanks for your help.
IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5675.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5675.jpeg
I’m a new grower and have 4 plants at 46 days. 2 are homboldt blueberry cupcake and 2 are homboldt blueberry muffins. All are grown from fem seeds. Im in a 4x4 tent with california lightworks solarextreme 1000 light. I topped 1 muffin and 1 cupcake and fim 1 of each of the others. I only fimmed and topped a week ago. My question is how much longer in veg before flip and how much should I defoliate/prune? I attached my latest pics taken yesterday. Thanks for your help.
IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg
Good morning my friend and welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Great garden but as Smoke :ciao: mentioned you have some wilting and puffy leaves that look like a watering issue.
I'd get them growing vigorously before I did anything with them.
But truthful I'm not a fan of removing healthy leaves. :Namaste:
So I'd let em grow and fill that tent.
But could be just me, that's my favorite a full bushy room.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The look mature enough that plants are ready so you can start any time you are ready.:).

To me the wilting on some of the plants is showing the watering schedule needs some adjusting.
This picture is after about 16 hours of an 18 hour day. 2 hours earlier they had no wilt at all. Last water was 4 days ago. Water ph 6.4. I use distilled water. Plan on feed and water today.

I use distilled water. Plan on feed and water today.

that can get prohibitively expensive. you might want to look into an RO system.

most growers who defol plan for 1 or 2 minor defols in veg and one either right at flip or at 2wks after. clones are usually taken at the flip or 2wk after defol. never take more than 10% of the leaves if you defol.

Back
Top Bottom